What stuff 'triggers' you?

yathis

Retarded folks who suffer from obstinacy and narcissism.

Like seriously, i may be stupid and stubborn, but i will eventually accept if someone presents rock solid evidence to counter produce what i originally believed and they do so in a moderately acceptable way.

But some people, you could slap them with truth and they will still ignore it.

Death to those!

Groomlake Authority

On 2017-5-10 at 7:58 AM, samcool55 said:

Male = male

Female = female

You can't change that, deal with it.

But for some reason some people can't even deal with that >_> and they are allowed to vote, fml....

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Finger prints all over my phone screen and constantly cleaning it cuz I have greasy hands for some reason.

2 minutes ago, Wikiforce said:

When girls wear revealing clothes and show too much skin, it's the main reason for perversion and rampant rape occurences.

I think you forgot a /s

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

When people be pulling up to the drive thru and be on their god damned phone. Its disrespectful to be on your phone when trying to order food. Call them m fers back when you done with the drive thru. 

People who park in places they are not suppose to. Like fire lanes and shit. Dont do it. Pull in to a valid spot and walk your fat ass in. 

People who order Jr Whoppers cut in half. I mean, there not much there. Do you go tinny hands or something? 

People coming to BK and ordering A) Breakfast during the lunch time hours, or B) Think any size drinks are a dollar. Listen, first of all we aint the golden arches. Go down their if you want break fast in the PM, and our owners are cheap, so dont expect dollar large drinks. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

17 hours ago, jmart604 said:

"John"

it's your name, exactly as spelled, correct? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

When someones says they're a certain nationality. But weren't born there. Don't speak the language. Most of all, don't even look like it. 

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

On 5/12/2017 at 10:19 PM, Raskolnikov said:

It's even worse now

Syrians are getting thousands a month, and we got born & bred Canadian children starving in our school and homeless sleeping outside. What a shame.

My 4:3 aspect ratio and when other people talk. SILENCE! And when people say apple is better than Microsoft and when everyone else around you literally has an iq of three spinning fidget spinners and I'm sitting in a corner away from those insults to humanity thinking how many braincells they are losing just by spinning those fidget spinner and pondering the fact that i am actually smarter than them and that this generation of 8th graders is screwed especially when I'm the only one with an iq over 125

On 5/13/2017 at 6:28 AM, Wrb said:

(I'm colourblind and wear glasses)

Me: *Says I'm colourblind*

Other person: "OMG what colour is this?, Do you see grass as blue?, Do you see in black and white?, But what colour does it look to you?, But what do you really see it as? Are your glasses special one's for colourblindness? (These do exist but I have never seen or heard of anyone ever using them.)

Me: *Explains what colourblindness really is and how I don't have monochrome/x-ray/super vision and how it really doesn't make that much difference to my life as I have always had it.*

Other person: So what colour is this pen?

Then I think about how I just wasted 10 minutes of my life.

Just a question what color blindness affects you?

On 5/13/2017 at 7:29 PM, Donut417 said:

People who park in places they are not suppose to. Like fire lanes and shit. Dont do it. Pull in to a valid spot and walk your fat ass in. 

My local grocery store has a section dedicated for golf cart parking (don't ask why because it's not even a golf community and so many people drive golf carts) and I see people parking cars in them. And this one lady just whips herself outta that space and drives on the wrong side of the road like she owns the place. You can imagine the stare I gave her. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

24 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

My local grocery store has a section dedicated for golf cart parking (don't ask why because it's not even a golf community and so many people drive golf carts) and I see people parking cars in them. And this one lady just whips herself outta that space and drives on the wrong side of the road like she owns the place. You can imagine the stare I gave her. 

At the Meijer we have near us people will park in the Fire Lane. It just pisses me off. Park like a human being and walk your fat ass to the door. This is part of the reason America is fat. I purposely park out in no mans land so I get a good walk in, because like America im a little on the hefty side.

Dont see too many people driving golf carts, though its not legal, pretty much if you dont pay for a vehicle registration, it cant be driven on public roads. 

Another thing that bothers me is people who drive down the express way at 45 Mph. Which is Michigan is not legal. Min posted speed limit is 60 and legally you can only go 10 under before your impeding traffic. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Steve Harvey and those girls who work at Wendy's KFC Burger King or McDonald's that give you additude when you try to order something. 

A quote from from one of them: "yeah sure you can have that"

Excuse me? can I get a waffle?

im actually a cat and every time I take a hit from this bong I swear I can type is English for 60secomeow meow meow meow meow meow 

On 5/9/2017 at 8:59 PM, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

People who still think that Bernie and Clinton were the best candidates. That, and people who think they are right, even if they are dead wrong.

What is your profile pic 

2 minutes ago, openthatchest said:

What the hell is your profile pic 

Mac Tonight. Was kind of like the McDonalds Gang in the 80s, with Grimace, Hamburgler, and those other guys I never liked. He was first in a commercial in I think 83, and McDonks was sued for doing a parody of Mack the Knife, and continued using him for a while until he dissipated into retro darkness.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

[removed]

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒