Reviews on Deepcool PK750D

Go to solution Solved by AAVVIronAlex,
27 minutes ago, HereWeGo said:

its a tier c psu. does that make any difference for short daily gaming sessions (1-5 hours).

I have definitely used worse, it should not be too bad.

Hello Everyone,

I built a PC with Deepcool Pk750D psu without much investigation about tier list and other things. I rather looked at the PSUs reviews itself and they were pretty good.

I would like to know if it will go well with the rest of my build in the future 

CPU R5 7600x

Rtx 4070Ti Super 

B650 M gaming Gigabyte

32 Gigs 5600 Mhz Ram

According to techpowerup you should be fine. The 4070Ti does consume a lot, but your system would be able to handle 750Ws so yea. I have never used Deepcool PSUs, I cannot say if they are good or not, but it should be fine (it is not like it is a no-name brand). Generally you should make sure to calculate your power usage before buying a PSU.

24 minutes ago, AAVVIronAlex said:

According to techpowerup you should be fine. The 4070Ti does consume a lot, but your system would be able to handle 750Ws so yea. I have never used Deepcool PSUs, I cannot say if they are good or not, but it should be fine (it is not like it is a no-name brand). Generally you should make sure to calculate your power usage before buying a PSU.

its a tier c psu. does that make any difference for short daily gaming sessions (1-5 hours).

27 minutes ago, HereWeGo said:

I have definitely used worse, it should not be too bad.

Deepcool PK750D has a CWT CSB platform, double forward + DC-DC. Same platform is used in the Corsair CX-M 2018 series and MSI MAG A-BN series. For recent GPUs this platform is outdated and doesn't support ATX3.0 and PCIe5.0. For it's price it's an OK unit as a replacement in an older system but not a unit I would recommand for new hardware.