AMD Ryzen Full Lineup Prices, Specs & Clock Speeds Leaked

i_build_nanosuits
7 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Yes but they'll get more sales for having it to be significantly cheaper. Instead of someone saying "hmm. They're the same price but the motherboard is cheaper" and having to really think through their decision they can just say "Jesus christ it's like half the price. Buy buy buy! " 

Intel will also adjust their prices if it's competitive. So any significant pricing advantage won't last long.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I'd gladly sell my system this month or the next if that 6C/12T is legit.

$260!!!

I feel like a DMX song is appropriate... WAT!

You can bark like a dog, but that won't make you a dog.

You can act like someone you're not, but that won't change who you are.

Finished Crysis without a discrete GPU,15 FPS average, and a lot of heart

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

For me I start with the "There's no way I'm not gonna spend $1,000 on a system."

Followed by the "Wow I need to buy the OS for a $100!?"

Then "Let's start with the 'best budget GPU' and 'best budget CPU' that actually fits what I think is my budget."

Realizing my budget is a lot less, I work my way to "I think these new games will run on a cheap ass CPU."

Then end with "The new parts launching next year is probably gonna be better and faster for the same price so I'll just buy next year."

22 hours ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

Because you're used to Intel's stupidly high prices. That's what you get with no competition.

Also, kind of a retoast: 

Exactly, Intel has always charged more. This whole Ryzen thing is about performance for much lower cost. What excites me is in that line up there is

AMD Ryzen 3 1200X 4/4 8MB 65W 3.4GHz 3.8GHz 3.8GHz+ Yes  $149 . This is almost the same  as the i7 6700k for less than half the cost? Yest please.

I would rather agree on what we share, than fight on what we don't. - Myself

FULL PC SPECS ON PROFILE https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/454099-thinkfreely/

That R5 1600X is suddenly looking really nice. A mainstream 6 core, 12 thread processor is what we've wanted for so long, and holy shit this could be it. I have negative 5 money to spend right now, but if these prices are accurate, I might be able to scrape something together. All aboard the Hype Train, someone wake me up on March 2nd.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

You know what I've heard nothing about. Multi-socket. Any rumors on Ryzen multi-socket support?

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

40 minutes ago, Thinkfreely said:

Exactly, Intel has always charged more. This whole Ryzen thing is about performance for much lower cost. What excites me is in that line up there is

AMD Ryzen 3 1200X 4/4 8MB 65W 3.4GHz 3.8GHz 3.8GHz+ Yes  $149 . This is almost the same  as the i7 6700k for less than half the cost? Yest please.

Incorrect as far as intel always charging more, when AMD has anything to compete, intel has offered comparable or better prices. Of course this dates back to when they did compare, like Athlon 64 era when AMD gained some ground.

The thing is that for the past so many years intel has been releasing new technologies and better performance years ahead of AMD. So maybe, just maybe intel is putting a lot of money into R&D.

Don't get me wrong intel probably carries the same corporate greed as any other huge corporation, but this idea that's spreading that intel is just screwing the world over while AMD is truly looking out for the public is just absurd. They're both businesses and they exist to make money not perform a service to the community. 

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

22 hours ago, Wikiforce said:

AMD is not greedy, unlike Intel.

Intel isn't greedy, they just don't have any competition. You should blame AMD for Intel's high prices. If AMD or any other company had made substantial improvement while Intel was, Intel wouldn't have a monopoly.

These are companies trying to make as much money as possible, not enthusiasts who do it for the betterment of the industry.

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK

I know these are still rumored, unverified prices, but why's there such a high price difference between the 1700X and the 1800X?

The last AMD CPU i used did overheat a lot, for almost no reason. Since then i became Intel user and..i honestly want to believe that these prices are true and if they're Intel will have to answer, which will result in either them dropping prices or most likely just bumping their existing Kaby lake. I personally am afraid to go for Ryzen simply because of.. well their old cpu's, had bad experience with them, only because of that i'm going to wait for Reviews and overall market change from Intel's side. Waiting, waiting and once again waiting.

Just one question, when the bloody hell are they supposed to come out?

44 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Just one question, when the bloody hell are they supposed to come out?

March 2nd.

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

3 minutes ago, techstorm970 said:

March 2nd.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, goodtofufriday said:

You know what I've heard nothing about. Multi-socket. Any rumors on Ryzen multi-socket support?

because no one gives a shit when you can have a 8c/16t chip on a consumer board it's alright...

AMD will most likely launch an opteron line of CPU's with quad-channel memory support and ECC RAM support with Multi-socket server grade motherboards at a later date.

They will also most likely have low power parts for laptops and stuff...they will certainly try to flood every segments of the market with zen core based products in the upcoming year.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

9 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

because no one gives a shit when you can have a 8c/16t chip on a consumer board it's alright...

AMD will most likely launch an opteron line of CPU's with quad-channel memory support and ECC RAM support with Multi-socket server grade motherboards at a later date.

They will also most likely have low power parts for laptops and stuff...they will certainly try to flood every segments of the market with zen core based products in the upcoming year.

AMD plans on up to octa channel support for their server line

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

3 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

AMD plans on up to octa channel support for their server line

lol say what!? do you have a source for this claim?

that would be a world first i believe...and inventing new stuff ain't in AMD's pedigree...

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Okay so I am interested in buying the R7 1700x or the R7 1800x, my question is will there really be that big of a difference in performance to justify $110 more?

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

21 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

that would be a world first i believe...and inventing new stuff ain't in AMD's pedigree...

It's on their old road maps I am on my phone so I can't look it up till later today. AMD has made new stuff in the past like 64 bit was a AMD thing they license to Intel

Edit: this is a source I found http://www.techspot.com/news/63796-amd-zen-cpu-up-32-cores.html

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

2 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

It's on their old road maps I am on my phone so I can't look it up till later today. AMD has made new stuff in the past like 64 bit was a AMD thing they license to Intel

:P lol when you have to go back in time 15 years to remember what their last innovation was...you know o.O

14 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

:P lol when you have to go back in time 15 years to remember what their last innovation was...you know o.O

s shown at by an engineer at CERN last year.

Zern

13 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/amd-zen-will-get-8-channel-ddr4-support-and-smt.html

https://www.top500.org/news/amd-readies-naples-cpus-to-do-battle-with-intel-skylake-xeons/

http://www.anandtech.com/show/10581/early-amd-zen-server-cpu-and-motherboard-details-codename-naples-32cores-dual-socket-platforms-q2-2017

http://www.techspot.com/news/63796-amd-zen-cpu-up-32-cores.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen_(microarchitecture)#Memory

Some of the sources are dated by over a year, and I know people also hate the use of wikipedia as a credible source, but I figured I'd link you the sources I've seen pop up over time. What I can say however, is that we will not be seeing 8 channels on the consumer lineup, probably never. First of all, more memory channels requires even more threads, as dual cores already bottleneck dual channel bandwidth, and quad cores (the 2011-3 Xeons) bottleneck peak quad-channel memory. 

Another issue besides the potential bottleneck due to lack of threads, is the bandwidth efficiency issue. As more channels are added and used, you lose efficiency. Let's use my ram as an example:

CgiUTb1.jpg

In dual channel, the peak theoretical memory bandwidth of my DDR4 3600 in dual channel is 57.6GB/s. I am hitting 54.4GB/s in write, meaning my write efficiency is roughly 95%. My read efficiency is only 93%. In quad channel, people struggle to hit 80% of their peak theoretical bandwidth. 

QZZ5VnZ.jpg

This guy achieved 80% efficiency on his writes, but only achieved 70% on his reads. (Peak theoretical bandwidth of quad channel 2800mhz is 89.6GB/s).

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

We don't even know if the pricing is for actual retailers or just bulk prices from the factory.

1 hour ago, Orangeator said:

Okay so I am interested in buying the R7 1700x or the R7 1800x, my question is will there really be that big of a difference in performance to justify $110 more?

I would say no at this point.  The performance difference between 1700X and 1800X is basically the difference between an i7-5960X and an i7-6900K.  Both of those i7 processors are still workstation beasts, so yeah just get the R7-1700X. :) 

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

On 2/12/2017 at 3:19 PM, techstorm970 said:

From what I've been seeing, AMD Ryzen will make every consumer processor except the i5-7600k, i7-7700k, and maybe the Kaby Lake Pentiums pointless to buy for the majority of the market.  The value is just too darn good!

But that is what I basically meant in my post oh wells

On 2/12/2017 at 5:46 PM, cj09beira said:

we are assuming its all core turbo, base clock doesn't matter if it stays above that when loaded 

Huh I didn't realize most of the community takes the turbo clock speed over the quoting base clock speed... Ehhh it will be decently competitive with intel on the normal sometimes gaming people. The hardcores might just take intels i5s/7s instead... I guess this is for people that just want to have a decently price quad core just really not over the top I guess that is fine very good for decently price computers at a budget can use it more for a gpu I guess assuming they will still go with Amd  

On 2/14/2017 at 4:23 AM, TidaLWaveZ said:

Incorrect as far as intel always charging more, when AMD has anything to compete, intel has offered comparable or better prices. Of course this dates back to when they did compare, like Athlon 64 era when AMD gained some ground.

The thing is that for the past so many years intel has been releasing new technologies and better performance years ahead of AMD. So maybe, just maybe intel is putting a lot of money into R&D.

Don't get me wrong intel probably carries the same corporate greed as any other huge corporation, but this idea that's spreading that intel is just screwing the world over while AMD is truly looking out for the public is just absurd. They're both businesses and they exist to make money not perform a service to the community. 

This and AMD started the $1000+ enthusiast CPU thing with the original FX processors, at a time when $1000 was a heck of a lot more money than now. It is equally feasible looking back to the past that we could be right now complaining about AMD having extremely high CPU prices and not Intel.