President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

DI am using my critical facilities. Sheria law is a horrible, horrible thing, and Islamic fundamentalism Is up there as the most violent religious view. That does not mean we should not accept refugees who are fleeing for their lives into our country. You cannot judge the individual simply by the country they live in. 

Im judging based on their beliefs and values not on where they are from. They can be from space for all I care. What I do care is that the common man in a Islamic state will behead someone, will beat and oppress women. While the Christians here do not go about their daily lives and think killing a gay person is just something you do. My problem is that this is the values and belief system these refugees have and spread with them. They dont assimilate. For you to understand "when in Rome do as the Romans do" they do the opposite. 

3 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

a culture and land where beheading a gay man in common place

An-anti-gay-protest-in-front-of-the-Whit

a8634c547118b07c22ec45ac6da7b571.jpg

anti-gay-protest-signs8.jpg

But it's the 'evil mooooslims' who American queer folk need to be worried about and protect themselves from, you say?

2 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Im judging based on their beliefs and values not on where they are from. They can be from space for all I care. What I do care is that the common man in a Islamic state will behead someone, will beat and oppress women. While the Christians here do not go about their daily lives and think killing a gay person is just something you do. My problem is that this is the values and belief system these refugees have and spread with them. They dont assimilate. For you to understand "when in Rome do as the Romans do" they do the opposite. 

Stopping someone from fleeing a war zone because of their bigotry is still the wrong choice, IMO. I can emphasize where you're coming from, even if I vehemently disagree with it. 

- snip-

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

An-anti-gay-protest-in-front-of-the-Whit

a8634c547118b07c22ec45ac6da7b571.jpg

anti-gay-protest-signs8.jpg

But it's the 'evil mooooslims' who American queer folk need to be worried about and protect themselves from, you say?

Yup because a culture where people hold signs that say mean things is the same as a culture that will literally KILL A GAY PERSON and RAPE enmass. You fail to provide support for your arguments that the Christians in america are as bad as Muslims from Islamic states.

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Stopping someone from fleeing a war zone because of their bigotry is still the wrong choice, IMO. I can emphasize where you're coming from, even if I vehemently disagree with it. 

The thing is these people arent just bigots that call people mean names. They will actually kill people without thinking about it because its so en-grained in their mentality and their lives that is the problem. Peoples views can change yes but only if they allow them to and Muslims dont want to change and they will kill based on their beliefs. Not just the extremists its how everyone in the society is because thats how they were taught.

Let's get real here.  Sunnah, the most violent form of Islam, is the majority.  Alright?  25% of all Sunnah practitioners, believe in the formation of a global Shariah caliphate, and 60% silently support it, as has been seen in the UK and Europe.

Less than a tenth of a percentage in Christianity are extremists, and a full quarter of Sunnah -are-, and a vast majority aren't extremists, but support extremists.  You have a whole tenth of a percent of Christians who will act dangerously, and a full hundred-million or more Muslims in the West, who will murder in the name of their god, because they believe more in the immaterial than the material.  They do not care for life, they care for the afterlife, something lost on the European peoples.

Cultures do not mix.  Religions do not mix.  Religious freedom and immigration have been the dumbest ideas to form in history between civilized nations, even dumber than the idea of democracy.

Integration possible?  Yes.  Not likely when you're bringing tens of thousands of people from warzones, who are majority able-bodied military aged males, and plopping them down in a land of complacency.

Liberal-ideologies have reached their stunning conclusion without even hitting the Communist phase, which in all honesty, is fucking better than the modern version.  At least Communists had something true to believe in.  Stalinists even more so, even if they genocided more people than Hitler, but their stunning conclusion is the ultimate form of complacency, and allowing themselves to be so blinded by idealism that they'll die in the name of some freedoms, and watch as their ideologies become the minority.  Islam is not peace, Islam is not just a religion, it's a culture, it's a way of life, a really, really severe way of life, that will not reform in the Sunnah dominated world, that is being brought to Europa and America - it's a genius religion in that it breeds total loyalty and conquers others swimmingly.  My one criticism of Christianity has always been the lack of militarization and mobility - as it has modernized, it's weakened, and that's even more evidenced by the Swedish Lesbian-Bishop who is removing the cross to appease refugees who smear church-walls in their Arabic graffiti.

They're not refugees, they're abusers of welfare getting a free ride, raping children and women for their fun, and as soon as a Far-Right party gets in power, they flee because their bull won't be tolerated.  

The most Humane policy we can have is to dip our bullets in pigsblood, wipe every last jihadist from the planet, and scare the rest in to submission, and reinstall Secular Dictatorships like Qaddafi and Saddam, and leave the Middle East to eternal warfare while we all go back to arguing about Futbol and why the Canadians are dangerous militarily but super nice in general.

7 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

They're not fleeing, they're getting a free-ride.  If the males leave their children and women behind in that warzone, guess it ain't all that bad.

But you know, they do have some very nice, rich, Gulf-State neighbors within 1000 miles of their hell-hole that could take them, and above all--there's a beautiful Holy-Land known as Israel that really needs cultural enrichment as well.

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Not likely when you're bringing tens of thousands of people from warzones, who are majority able-bodied military aged males, and plopping them down in a land of complacency.

Like when my Great Grandparents and Grandparents came to Canada soon after surviving 6 years of Nazi occultation and were literally in the middle of the largest military conflict that our planet has ever known, amirite? :V

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Like when my Great Grandparents and Grandparents came to Canada soon after surviving 6 years of Nazi occultation and were literally in the middle of the largest military conflict that our planet has ever known, amirite? :V

Jews interbred with Europeans for generations and could live in European, modern society.  They're also one of the highest IQ-ethnic groups.  Apples to Potatoes.

Just now, SurvivorNVL said:

Jews interbred with Europeans for generations and could live in European, modern society.  They're also one of the highest IQ-ethnic groups.  Apples to Potatoes.

Jewish immigrants also assimilated and accepted the ideals of the scoiety they wished to join. The refugees while running from war also bring with them their ideals of beheading gay people and their treatment of women. The great difference is that they dont assimilate and actively go against any efforts to do so. They also dont stop their gay killing women raping ways either. Add to the fact that ALL the people from those countries are like this because in their religion they are more of a COLLECTIVIST society and well you get a mass immigration of asshole who will literally kill you for liking the same sex and believe you should be slaves to men if your a women, I dont know about other people but I dont want these types of people to come to the USA they already caused too much trouble for the EU.

1 hour ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

After reading up on the whole Muslim immigration thing I honestly have to agree I dont want Muslim refugees in the US that strictly adhere to their religion. The Muslims of the middle east arent like the ones in the USA that are friendly and kind. They live by a religion of oppression and violence. Though I dont think we should make them register or where arm bands, I do think we shouldn't allow Mulsim refugees into our country though Muslims that were born and raised in modern Europe are most likely not religion nuts like the others. Especially after reading about the violence and rape that happened in Europe by refugees. My opinion changes the more I read and to my knowledge after speaking with Obama in the white house the few points of the ACA which is that a company cant terminate or raise your premiums due to health or pre existing health and the fact that you can stay on your parents coverage till you 26 which benefits school students like me going for degrees beyond a masters, so I think I no longer have any reason to be against Trump. Let it be known I still wanted Bloomberg in an ideal world.

Here you claim that all muslims from Islamic countries live by a religion of oppression and violence.  Are you saying the general population is being oppressed and violated, or that the entire populous is violent and oppressive?

Unfortunately the ones that would migrate to the states have those beliefs. If not for yourself speak out for your fellow lgbt and women from their hateful ideology.

Here you assert that the ones that migrate to the USA have "those beliefs".  Are those the beliefs that are conducive to a violent and oppressive function for each and every individual?  Is every muslim refugee sworn to violence because of their faith?

Was only strictly talking about Islam and people from Islamic states. Dont make assumptions I wasnt saying any other group was good or bad I was strictly talking about only one group. Check yourself before you wreck yourself sir.

...same shit.

52 minutes ago, stconquest said:

How do you know the ones that would migrate to the USA are hateful?  I am curious.  Sounds to me like you have some way to tell. 

I mention christian fundamentalists because you are keen about magically knowing what muslim refugees are bad, but I am certain your tolerance among all the unknown-to-you christians in the USA is high.  If you can tell which muslims are fundamentally harmful, I assume you can tell what christians are as well...

Oh wait, you can't.  Because you are full of shit.  The USA has a decent vetting system, and there is no mass outbreak of muslim terrorism in the USA.  So you must be on some Right-Wing crack to believe this is some big threat to you.

Check your own backyard for terrorists, because the chance a right wing nut causing you harm is more likely than a muslim doing it.

45 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Sorry but no one here is talking about Christianity, you clearly are triggered so your too irrational to talk to on a logical level. Its pretty easy to see Islamic refugees have raped and caused violence everywhere they have spread in Europe and their whole ideology is to mistreat women and homosexuals. This is a ideology that they take to great lengths this is fact. Combine their political ideologies with their religion and its even worse. More so I think you being triggered has lead you to forget how arguments work. I made a statement and provided facts you make claims without backing up how islamic refugees are good. Also STOP TALKING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY I MADE NO CLAIMS OR COMPARISONS BETWEEN THE TWO. I had to put it in bold so you in your triggered state would finally understand it. This is a huge problem with SJW's such as yourself defending awful ideologies without backing up your own statements.

You linked this source:  https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/europes-muslim-rape-epidemic-cologne-is-every-day/

Interesting and horrific.  I knew of some of the more prominent stories, like the New's Eve one.  Most of these stories I did not know of.  I did not even finish it all.

Summary:

There is a situation in Germany where 1000-2000 sexual assaults have been reported.  This occurred after over 1M refugees and migrants were allowed entry into the country and the majority of the reports described the perpetrators as refugees or of middle-eastern ethnicity.

It would be safe to assert that many of the thousands of reports were generated because of repeat violators.  A number of a hundred or so could commit this many assaults in the given time of all these reports, but the number could realistically be in the thousands as each assault could be committed by a group of men.  So this stat is unknown, 100-5000 perpetrators?  

Not to be cold, but 5000 men out of 1M+ does not indicate that their religion is at fault; especially if 100% of the refugees/migrants are muslim. 

If your country does not want to have a program to introduce refugees, that is fine.  I would want my country to find a safe way to save some of these people.

In a situation such as Germany, the influx of over a million individuals resulted in a very small percentage of those individuals being criminals:  0.5%

You assert ALL muslims from islamic countries are rapists and murders because of 0.5%.  FUCK YOU.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

Here you claim that all muslims from Islamic countries live by a religion of oppression and violence.  Are you saying the general population is being oppressed and violated, or that the entire populous is violent and oppressive?

Here you assert that the ones that migrate to the USA have "those beliefs".  Are those the beliefs that are conducive to a violent and oppressive function for each and every individual?  Is every muslim refugee sworn to violence because of their faith?

...same shit.

You linked this source:  https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/europes-muslim-rape-epidemic-cologne-is-every-day/

Interesting and horrific.  I knew of some of the more prominent stories, like the New's Eve one.  Most of these stories I did not know of.  I did not even finish it all.

Summary:

There is a situation in Germany where 1000-2000 sexual assaults have been reported.  This occurred after over 1M refugees and migrants were allowed entry into the country and the majority of the reports described the perpetrators as refugees or of middle-eastern ethnicity.

It would be safe to assert that many of the thousands of reports were generated because of repeat violators.  A number of a hundred or so could commit this many assaults in the given time of all these reports, but the number could realistically be in the thousands as each assault could be committed by a group of men.  So this stat is unknown, 100-5000 perpetrators?  

Not to be cold, but 5000 men out of 1M+ does not indicate that their religion is at fault; especially if 100% of the refugees/migrants are muslim. 

If your country does not want to have a program to introduce refugees, that is fine.  I would want my country to find a safe way to save some of these people.

In a situation such as Germany, the influx of over a million individuals resulted in a very small percentage of those individuals being criminals:  0.5%

You assert ALL muslims from islamic countries are rapists and murders because of 0.5%.  FUCK YOU.

Go away little SJW you have not given any facts or links to facts your arguement as you put it is BULLSHIT

5 minutes ago, stconquest said:

...same shit.

Summary:

Also if the shoe fits wear it. These people come into the EU and start raping and being violent. I dont want these savages coming to the US and putting my friends and family at risk. They are a savage culture of rape and violence and child raping. the videos I posted prove all my posts you SJW's dont want to know the facts.

31 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

He is sorta a white supremacist, don't waste your time.

@MEC-777 You're staff, right?  Lock this thread.  Full-scale, no-stops, it's about to get much, much, much worse from my experience.  Better to lock it now.

4 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Also if the shoe fits wear it. These people come into the EU and start raping and being violent. I dont want these savages coming to the US and putting my friends and family at risk. They are a savage culture of rape and violence and child raping. the videos I posted prove all my posts you SJW's dont want to know the facts.

Got another source?

Just now, SurvivorNVL said:

@MEC-777 You're staff, right?  Lock this thread.  Full-scale, no-stops, it's about to get much, much, much worse from my experience.  Better to lock it now.

You baby.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

Got another source?

I gave enough sources you havent gave me any. I have supporting facts where's yours?

1 minute ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

I gave enough sources you havent gave me any. I have supporting facts where's yours?

Well, how about you argue against my assertion that you are a whacko to think 0.5% of a group means the whole group is dangerous.

:D

Just now, stconquest said:

Well, how about you argue against my assertion that you are a whacko to think 0.5% of a group means the whole group is dangerous.

Please give me a link for your data. Unless you can do that your are offering baseless claims. A hallmark of SJW's failure to support their numbers and data and then repeatedly ask others for links and numbers. Seriously give me data to support your claim with links to where you got your data and then we can have a argument. Untill you can do that its as you said "where did you find this information I want links. LINK or your just saying anything that might not even be TRUE. Based on that I will not answer your question that you didnt support with links sorry.

1 minute ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Please give me a link for your data. Unless you can do that your are offering baseless claims. A hallmark of SJW's failure to support their numbers and data and then repeatedly ask others for links and numbers. Seriously give me data to support your claim with links to where you got your data and then we can have a argument. Untill you can do that its as you said "where did you find this information I want links. LINK or your just saying anything that might not even be TRUE. Based on that I will not answer your question that you didnt support with links sorry.

I used your fucking source.  I quickly analyzed the data.

Prove me wrong.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/europes-muslim-rape-epidemic-cologne-is-every-day/

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

I used your fucking source.  I quickly analyzed the data.

Prove me wrong.

No where does it mention only .5% of the refugees committed crimes in that article. If it did copy and paste where you divined that information from the article.

4 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

No where does it mention only .5% of the refugees committed crimes in that article. If it did copy and paste where you divined that information from the article.

Do you believe all 1M refugees are sexual predators?  Oh wait, you do.... wow.

I estimated on the high side of 5000 based on the facts you provided.  1000-2000 reports of sexual assault over a year's time.

5000 is 0.05% of 1000000.

2 minutes ago, stconquest said:

You baby.

This is going to go nowhere.  You're going to spout nonsense, and advocate for the destruction of the liberal-West by Islamization, and I'm going to respond as I generally do, and you'll eventually fake pity, and walk out of the conversation as nobody enjoys debating with Fascists.  Middle of the road people like @Misanthrope will chime in as a left-centrist and argue with well-intent, but also get nowhere.  Or eventually in the morning this will explode as a thread, again, and more people from all sides will get involved from all the spectrum's of the world. Like @AlwaysFSX and @AresKrieger who are right-wingers, or @Citadelen who is a left-winger and generally nice person when arguing.   Yes.  All the spectrum's will appear again in the morning. Even the Space Normans(I've yet to see them on LTT, thank God).  And nobody wants to deal with genocidal Frenchies.

So, it'd be better if a Mod or Admin locked the thread, and it'd be -far- better if this thread was locked.  It'd be even better if LTT adopted the policy of banning politics entirely from the community due to this cancer, and by cancer, I'll use your tactics and idiocies and refer to you and all the other SJW bullshitters or hard-leftists who have so much tolerance that they'll tolerate the rape and murder of innocents, and eventually the enslavement of nations that uplifted the whole world from their degradation.  And when I say upliftment, I mean the European supremacy that saved the world through enlightenment's and renaissances.  Even when it was inherently bad ideas, like Democracy and Equality.