President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

This is going to go nowhere.  You're going to spout nonsense, and advocate for the destruction of the liberal-West by Islamization, and I'm going to respond as I generally do, and you'll eventually fake pity, and walk out of the conversation as nobody enjoys debating with Fascists.  Middle of the road people like @Misanthrope will chime in as a left-centrist and argue with well-intent, but also get nowhere.  Or eventually in the morning this will explode as a thread, again, and more people from all sides will get involved from all the spectrum's of the world. Like @AlwaysFSX and @AresKrieger who are right-wingers, or @Citadelen who is a left-winger and generally nice person when arguing.   Yes.  All the spectrum's will appear again in the morning. Even the Space Normans(I've yet to see them on LTT, thank God).  And nobody wants to deal with genocidal Frenchies.

So, it'd be better if a Mod or Admin locked the thread, and it'd be -far- better if this thread was locked.  It'd be even better if LTT adopted the policy of banning politics entirely from the community due to this cancer, and by cancer, I'll use your tactics and idiocies and refer to you and all the other SJW bullshitters or hard-leftists who have so much tolerance that they'll tolerate the rape and murder of innocents, and eventually the enslavement of nations that uplifted the whole world from their degradation.  And when I say upliftment, I mean the European supremacy that saved the world through enlightenment's and renaissances.  Even when it was inherently bad ideas, like Democracy and Equality.

How about you leave then?  :|

Just now, stconquest said:

Do you believe all 1M refugees are sexual predators?  Oh wait, you do.... wow.

I estimated on the high side of 5000 based on the facts you provided.  1000-2000 reports of sexual assault. 

1. No stop assuming you pretentious prick

2. One bit of data wont have all the crimes that happened and only one bit of data used to show you that the mass rapes and molestation's happened

3. Their culture is savage, they are savage and I dont want their savages culture of third world people's in the US

4. I would believe close to half are either violent or weird sexual predators and I dont want them in my country.

5.It only talked about rape and other crimes but nothing on the crimes against LGBT people

Now I want your links that show them not as savages but as cuddly bears that should be excepted other then your a SJW that would accept anyone in your country even at the risk of your fellow man being killed for their sexuality or someone you know be raped. Not even counting their other shitty views on the treatment of woemen to be used as nothing but slaves.

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

How about you leave then?  :|

That'd make things continue on.  I'm a bigger fan of this stopping where it is.  @ixi_your_face @GzeroD.  I'd recommend this thread being locked.  wkd threatened it a few pages back, and it's only gotten worse since then.  And it will likely continue to get worse.  It always will.

6 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

1. No stop assuming you pretentious prick

2. One bit of data wont have all the crimes that happened and only one bit of data used to show you that the mass rapes and molestation's happened

3. Their culture is savage, they are savage and I dont want their savages culture of third world people's in the US

4. I would believe close to half are either violent or weird sexual predators and I dont want them in my country.

5.It only talked about rape and other crimes but nothing on the crimes against LGBT people

Now I want your links that show them not as savages but as cuddly bears that should be excepted other then your a SJW that would accept anyone in your country even at the risk of your fellow man being killed for their sexuality or someone you know be raped. Not even counting their other shitty views on the treatment of woemen to be used as nothing but slaves.

Got another source?  To prove half of muslims are inherently fucked up?

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

Got another source?  To prove half of muslims are inherently fucked up?

Wasnt giving a fact was saying what I believed. Either way I gave you enough facts on my side of the argument now GIVE YOURS

Just now, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Wasnt giving a fact was saying what I believed. Either way I gave you enough facts on my side of the argument now GIVE YOURS

Fact:  Your best source shows refugee assaults on women equate to a small percentage of the whole.

Fact:  You ignore an objective POV of the very evidence you cited and proceed to make outrageous claims.

Fact:  I maybe wrong, but you are most certainly lost in the bullshit.

1 hour ago, ONOTech said:

I don't think they're saying there aren't. Of course there are. For any religious sect, there are radicals.

But, the global war on terrorism strictly relates to Islamic faiths (as of right now anyway) and that's why we must take precautions. As far as I'm concerned, this is not the first time America has stopped or supervised immigration during war time or high tension. During the Red Scare, for example, communists were heavily scrutinized.

The USA has done much worse than just stopping immigration.  Internment camps for the American Japanese Citizens during WWII is a good example of what a society will do wrong when scared shitless.  It can happen again.

Trump stated an Amercian with Mexican ancestry cannot fairly preside in a trial against him... you know, because he is building a wall.  HE IS BUILDING A WALL.   A shit storm is a stone throw away with this idiot.  I worry a bit.  :(:D

8 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

FACT your a LIBTARD

FACT no data to support your claims that they arent as bad as I say

FACT you are a SJW

FACT im done arguing with someone who cant produce facts of their own outside of my own data and videos of how a culture coming into other lands is racist, sexits, homophobic and shitty

Nice, dude!

Just now, Canada EH said:

Sniff sniff

You smell that?

MasterLock is coming.

Nice educated guess.  Useless still.  Can't you go help people with your electrical expertise some more.  I am serious.  You have some knowledge.  Stop being useless.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

Nice educated guess.  Useless still.  Can't you go help people with your electrical expertise some more.  I am serious.  You have some knowledge.  Stop being useless.

Thanks for all your love mate. The Fact is deep down you love me.

I find all the name calling amusing.

The fact still remains, DJT has won the presidency of the United States of America. He had 14M followers on social media, while Hillary only had 10M.

So having "friends" on FB that you have never met, actually pays off. Who would have thunk it.

2 hours ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

The thing is these people arent just bigots that call people mean names. They will actually kill people without thinking about it because its so en-grained in their mentality and their lives that is the problem. Peoples views can change yes but only if they allow them to and Muslims dont want to change and they will kill based on their beliefs. Not just the extremists its how everyone in the society is because thats how they were taught.

What about the part where we mention the ratio of immigrants that actually commit serious crimes, like murder or rape? If they are willing to integrate let them come. If not, let them come and keep an eye on them. 

I think the vetting process needs to be bulked up, but straight up saying "no refugees" is the wrong way to fix the problem. 

- snip-

2 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Let's get real here.  Sunnah, the most violent form of Islam, is the majority.  Alright?  25% of all Sunnah practitioners, believe in the formation of a global Shariah caliphate, and 60% silently support it, as has been seen in the UK and Europe.

Less than a tenth of a percentage in Christianity are extremists, and a full quarter of Sunnah -are-, and a vast majority aren't extremists, but support extremists.  You have a whole tenth of a percent of Christians who will act dangerously, and a full hundred-million or more Muslims in the West, who will murder in the name of their god, because they believe more in the immaterial than the material.  They do not care for life, they care for the afterlife, something lost on the European peoples.

Cultures do not mix.  Religions do not mix.  Religious freedom and immigration have been the dumbest ideas to form in history between civilized nations, even dumber than the idea of democracy.

Integration possible?  Yes.  Not likely when you're bringing tens of thousands of people from warzones, who are majority able-bodied military aged males, and plopping them down in a land of complacency.

Liberal-ideologies have reached their stunning conclusion without even hitting the Communist phase, which in all honesty, is fucking better than the modern version.  At least Communists had something true to believe in.  Stalinists even more so, even if they genocided more people than Hitler, but their stunning conclusion is the ultimate form of complacency, and allowing themselves to be so blinded by idealism that they'll die in the name of some freedoms, and watch as their ideologies become the minority.  Islam is not peace, Islam is not just a religion, it's a culture, it's a way of life, a really, really severe way of life, that will not reform in the Sunnah dominated world, that is being brought to Europa and America - it's a genius religion in that it breeds total loyalty and conquers others swimmingly.  My one criticism of Christianity has always been the lack of militarization and mobility - as it has modernized, it's weakened, and that's even more evidenced by the Swedish Lesbian-Bishop who is removing the cross to appease refugees who smear church-walls in their Arabic graffiti.

They're not refugees, they're abusers of welfare getting a free ride, raping children and women for their fun, and as soon as a Far-Right party gets in power, they flee because their bull won't be tolerated.  

The most Humane policy we can have is to dip our bullets in pigsblood, wipe every last jihadist from the planet, and scare the rest in to submission, and reinstall Secular Dictatorships like Qaddafi and Saddam, and leave the Middle East to eternal warfare while we all go back to arguing about Futbol and why the Canadians are dangerous militarily but super nice in general.

That escalated quickly. 

PS, yes, I would die to protect human rights. 

2 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

They're not fleeing, they're getting a free-ride.  If the males leave their children and women behind in that warzone, guess it ain't all that bad.

But you know, they do have some very nice, rich, Gulf-State neighbors within 1000 miles of their hell-hole that could take them, and above all--there's a beautiful Holy-Land known as Israel that really needs cultural enrichment as well.

Sources, please. Ratio of  men fleeing unaccompanied to total refugees. 

- snip-

Who will pick your cotton, fruits, and be a nanny, mow your grass, mop your floors, make your sandwiches, drive your taxi's, slaughter your animals, stock the shelves, tend the cashier at the corner store or dollar store...... all the jobs that you dont want to do.

3 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Fuck you. That argument is like saying "well, all Christians hate guys, have you seen Westboro?" 

Simply because they worship the same myth doesn't mean they commit the same crimes. Fun fact: the Orlando shooter was a US citizen, even if refugees where banned it still would've happened. Freedom of expression and religion are a basic human right. 

-A hard line aetheist. 

So you think there's much difference between Isis and Saudi Arabia or Iran?

The only difference is that Isis openly attacks the west, Iran only has contempt for the west and Saudis take their money. In the end they way they treat their citizens is basically the same: Kill apostates, Kill homosexuals, enslave women, etc.

As a "hardline" atheist can you honestly support this barbaric fucking states in any of the 3 aforementioned shapes I just mention? Because Western governments seem to be apathetic about Iran and enthusiastically ready to take Saudi money. 

No, the reason why random acts of terrorism still sprawn is because at it's core all religions are barbaric fucking death cults. The reason why we don't have barbaric Christian dealt cults anymore is because they were stripped of much of their political power and their influence has slowly died over time. They were forced to reform (even the Catholics eventually during the mid 20th century) to survive since the west said "Fuck these assholes" and established secular governments with a clear, strict and definitive division between Church and State.

This is what needs to happen in order to reform the Muslim world. Stop pretending that there's a difference between Shia and Sunni. Stop condemning Isis while pouring billions into Saudi Arabia cause they've learned to infect the west through economic and political maneuvering instead of direct violent conflict. All of these Theocracies need to be called what they fucking are: Barbarism.

-------

Current Rig

-------

On 09/11/2016 at 5:45 PM, TidaLWaveZ said:

It's just the initial far left aftershock.  The regular left are civilized but the far left are ultra sensitive so they might need a month to vent but after that it should calm down.

you mean, they need a safe space?

2 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

The only difference is that Isis openly attacks the west, Iran only has contempt for the west and Saudis take their money. In the end they way they treat their citizens is basically the same: Kill apostates, Kill homosexuals, enslave women, etc.

As a "hardline" atheist can you honestly support this barbaric fucking states in any of the 3 aforementioned shapes I just mention? Because Western governments seem to be apathetic about Iran and enthusiastically ready to take Saudi money. 

No, the reason why random acts of terrorism still sprawn is because at it's core all religions are barbaric fucking death cults. The reason why we don't have barbaric Christian dealt cults anymore is because they were stripped of much of their political power and their influence has slowly died over time. They were forced to reform (even the Catholics eventually during the mid 20th century) to survive since the west said "Fuck these assholes" and established secular governments with a clear, strict and definitive division between Church and State.

This is what needs to happen in order to reform the Muslim world. Stop pretending that there's a difference between Shia and Sunni. Stop condemning Isis while pouring billions into Saudi Arabia cause they've learned to infect the west through economic and political maneuvering instead of direct violent conflict. All of these Theocracies need to be called what they fucking are: Barbarism.

Religion should be a way of life, not a way of governing.

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Orlando shooter

Its your gun laws that made that happen.

2 hours ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

FACT your a LIBTARD

FACT no data to support your claims that they arent as bad as I say

FACT you are a SJW

FACT im done arguing with someone who cant produce facts of their own outside of my own data and videos of how a culture coming into other lands is racist, sexits, homophobic and shitty

Lmao. This is going in my sig. 

- snip-

1 minute ago, Prysin said:

Religion should be a way of life, not a way of governing.

I am all for having freedom of religion as long as we understand that believes cannot take part in governments that should be representative of all people regardless of their faith or us Atheists.

I guess my position was correctly called out in advance but I don't think it lacks merit: I have 0 tolerance towards non-secular governments (Henceforth my chief concern with the Trump win, far beyond everything else, has a name: Mike Pence) yet I do believe if people agree to enforce tolerance (This is what the Secularist government principle ultimately achieves) most people would come to reasonable agreements without the need to continue further violence (Other than to forcibly remove Theocratic states that continuously abuse human rights or are actively aggressive towards the Secular governments) 

-------

Current Rig

-------

6 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Think that my post must have been confusing. Im not in anyway referring to those groups/governments, just saying that people should be allowed to flee war zones, regardless of their religious beliefs

- snip-

Just now, MrDynamicMan said:

Think that my post must have been confusing. Im not in anyway referring to those groups/governments, just saying that people should be allowed to flee war zones, regardless of their religious beliefs

Yes but not without accountability: Just because the refugee crisis would have been even worst while Europe did it's due diligence doesn't means that they should have skipped it and just let everyone in without proper oversight. This is why most legitimate refugees are now bearing the burden of opportunistic migrants and took advantage of the open borders policies to get in, they didn't flee any warzone so they're perfectly ok with resuming fighting or disregarding the hospitality of their host nation and refuse to integrate.

If people are fleeing their kidnappers but we don't even ask who's a victim and who's a kidnapper posing as a victim then we're not only doing a disservice to the native populations (which should be the first priority for the hosting nations, yes even above the refugees) but also to the refugees themselves by basically trapping them with the same kind of people they were fleeing from regardless. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

@SurvivorNVL That the west will fall to Islamisation? That could be a slight possibility, but assuming the west takes an aggressive integration policy, we'll be fine. I don't think first generation immigrants can be completely integrated, but their children, even if the home environment remains the same, integrate regardless due to schools and such. 

It always makes me laugh when people claim Islam is a peaceful religion, it isn't, it's highly aggressive and intolerant. Most of the Muslims living in developed countries, and to some extent, those fleeing destruction in Iraq and Syria, are usually more moderate. What a lot of feminists and Social Justice advocates don't realise, is that by claiming Islam is a peaceful religion, and attacking anyone who criticises Islam, they're silencing moderate reformists in the religion, who want to see the Quran rewritten, like the bible was.    

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Just now, Canada EH said:

Its your gun laws that made that happen.

Gun's dont kill people.
Gun regulations doesnt kill people.

PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.

I live in a country which has an extremely high gun density.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

i live in Norway

BUT, gun deaths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

^

The reason norway is so high on the list is because of Anders Behring Breivik's mass murder with a AK-47 in 2011... thus skewing the numbers wildly due to his sudden 60+ gun murders.

FYI, here is a list of gun murders for a few years

2014: 516
2013: 3
2012: 51619
2011: 7116
2010: 2
2009: 9
2008: 3
2007: 21624
2006: 1016
2005: 5
2004: 12
2003: 12
2002: 16
2001: 6
2000: 17
1999: 14
1998: 12
1997: 10
1996: 12
1995: 1130
1994: 7
1993: 14
1992: 12

DESPITE THIS. DESPITE BEING 10th in the world in terms of gun density.

we still have one of the lowest gun murder rates.

WHY IS THAT?

It is PURELY due to CULTURE AND MINDSET. In america, a gun is a empowerment, it is there to empower you. Its is your right to use it, it is your right to wield it. It is a constitutional entitlement. Without a gun, you aren't cool, you are weak and pathetic. Whilst here in norway, everyone CAN get a gun if you want to. Not hard. But it is a tool. A tool for hunting, a tool for sports. It is not a tool for empowerment. Thus, the number of gun related deaths are much lower.

7 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I am all for having freedom of religion as long as we understand that believes cannot take part in governments that should be representative of all people regardless of their faith or us Atheists.

I guess my position was correctly called out in advance but I don't think it lacks merit: I have 0 tolerance towards non-secular governments (Henceforth my chief concern with the Trump win, far beyond everything else, has a name: Mike Pence) yet I do believe if people agree to enforce tolerance (This is what the Secularist government principle ultimately achieves) most people would come to reasonable agreements without the need to continue further violence (Other than to forcibly remove Theocratic states that continuously abuse human rights or are actively aggressive towards the Secular governments) 

The issue with the US government - thus far - is that it does not fear its people. The people fear the federal government. Which is why the risk of religion having a huge impact on the gov. Because nobody in their right mind is willing to go up against the military might of the government in order to force the gov to correct themselves.