President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

2 minutes ago, stconquest said:

What the fuck makes you guys think that there are not millions of fundamentalist christians in the USA who are just as ruthless as any muslim fundamentalist?..

...oh right, brainwashing.

As bad as muslims can be, the religious right in the USA is no better... not to me.  Evil fuckers.  Dumb as fuck.

Was only strictly talking about Islam and people from Islamic states. Dont make assumptions I wasnt saying any other group was good or bad I was strictly talking about only one group. Check yourself before you wreck yourself sir.

26 minutes ago, stconquest said:

What the makes you guys think that there are not millions of fundamentalist christians in the USA who are just as ruthless as any muslim fundamentalist?..

...oh right, brainwashing.

As bad as muslims can be, the religious right in the USA is no better... not to me.  Evil fuckers.  Dumb as fuck.

Because Christians here throw gay people off of buildings.

44 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Unfortunately the ones that would migrate to the states have those beliefs. If not for yourself speak out for your fellow lgbt and women from their hateful ideology.

30 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Was only strictly talking about Islam and people from Islamic states. Dont make assumptions I wasnt saying any other group was good or bad I was strictly talking about only one group. Check yourself before you wreck yourself sir.

How do you know the ones that would migrate to the USA are hateful?  I am curious.  Sounds to me like you have some way to tell. 

I mention christian fundamentalists because you are keen about magically knowing what muslim refugees are bad, but I am certain your tolerance among all the unknown-to-you christians in the USA is high.  If you can tell which muslims are fundamentally harmful, I assume you can tell what christians are as well...

Oh wait, you can't.  Because you are full of shit.  The USA has a decent vetting system, and there is no mass outbreak of muslim terrorism in the USA.  So you must be on some Right-Wing crack to believe this is some big threat to you.

Check your own backyard for terrorists, because the chance a right wing nut causing you harm is more likely than a muslim doing it.

14 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Because Christians here throw gay people off of buildings.

OMG, not off a building... please no.  Of all the ways that people kill each other... THAT IS THE WORST!

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

How do you know the ones that would migrate to the USA are hateful?  I am curious.  Sounds to me like you have some way to tell. 

I mention christian fundamentalists because you are keen about magically knowing what muslim refugees are bad, but I am certain your tolerance among all the unknown-to-you christians in the USA is high.  If you can tell which muslims are fundamentally harmful, I assume you can tell what christians are as well...

Oh wait, you can't.  Because you are full of shit.  The USA has a decent vetting system, and there is no mass outbreak of muslim terrorism in the USA.  So you must be on some Right-Wing crack to believe this is some big threat to you.

Check your own backyard for terrorists, because the chance a right wing nut causing you harm is more likely than a muslim doing it.

Sorry but no one here is talking about Christianity, you clearly are triggered so your too irrational to talk to on a logical level. Its pretty easy to see Islamic refugees have raped and caused violence everywhere they have spread in Europe and their whole ideology is to mistreat women and homosexuals. This is a ideology that they take to great lengths this is fact. Combine their political ideologies with their religion and its even worse. More so I think you being triggered has lead you to forget how arguments work. I made a statement and provided facts you make claims without backing up how islamic refugees are good. Also STOP TALKING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY I MADE NO CLAIMS OR COMPARISONS BETWEEN THE TWO. I had to put it in bold so you in your triggered state would finally understand it. This is a huge problem with SJW's such as yourself defending awful ideologies without backing up your own statements.

10 minutes ago, stconquest said:

OMG, not off a building... please no.  Of all the ways that people kill each other... THAT IS THE WORST!

lulz

You obviously have no concept of gauging problems

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

lulz

I hear they chop people's fucking heads off too.  Dayum.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

lulz

Like all SJW when facts are said they reply with your comments are bullshit.

Just now, stconquest said:

I hear they chop people's fucking heads off too.  Dayum.

Reasons why the world has problems, Exhibit A ^

:')

Just now, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Like all SJW when facts are said they reply with your comments are bullshit.

You wrote it on a forum, now it is fact.

...yeah.

Just now, stconquest said:

You wrote it on a forum, now it is fact.

...yeah.

You seem to lack reading comprehension. All my points about refugees actually cuasing violence in the EU and raping people in the EU most notably in Germany. These are facts, your SJW is showing please stop before you infect others with your stupid and actually counter act my arguements and facts I brought to the conversation instead of deflecting because you know you dont have a counter argument and you are in fact full of shit.

1 minute ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

You seem to lack reading comprehension. All my points about refugees actually cuasing violence in the EU and raping people in the EU most notably in Germany. These are facts, your SJW is showing please stop before you infect others with your stupid and actually counter act my arguements and facts I brought to the conversation instead of deflecting because you know you dont have a counter argument and you are in fact full of shit.

Link your fucking source already.  I thought we would all just bullshit each other till morning.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

Link your fucking source already.  I thought we would all just bullshit each other till morning.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/europes-muslim-rape-epidemic-cologne-is-every-day/   Next time do your own google search and pay attention to the news and maybe you can educate yourself 

Today I realized that Donald Trump is now in charge of the NSA.  Never in my life did I think my intense happiness and celebration could get any better.  I hope he's everything Liberals fear, because if he is--then it's a good time to live.  And if he isn't, and he's only what his policy is--then it's still a DAMN good time to live.  

1000 years the Trumpenreich shall reign.

5 minutes ago, stconquest said:

3 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/europes-muslim-rape-epidemic-cologne-is-every-day/   Next time do your own google search and pay attention to the news and maybe you can educate yourself 

Or have you forgoten the gay bar shooting that a Islamic extremist did. The refugees share this same way of thinking and idiology. Seriously how do you not know about this?

5 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Or have you forgoten the gay bar shooting that a Islamic extremist did. The refugees share this same way of thinking and idiology.

So do Baptist Christians, but for some reason Trump doesn't want to deport them.

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

So do Baptist Christians, but for some reason Trump doesn't want to deport them.

Its even more than that. These refugees are coming in by the thousands. The real problem is that they arent "extremist" mistreating women, violence and killing of lgbt people is a daily thing for these people. Their very culture is incompatible with other cultures. Milo talks about this in great detail. 

Milo goes into detail about the Islamic culture now imagine this culture coming over without assimilating with other cultures.

hers a link to his youtube. Also we are NOT talking about any other RELIGION just specifically ISLAMIC REFUGEES. If you would like to change the subject and talk about other religions and their intolerance lets first talk about the topic at hand. Stop comparing two very different ideologies. Also the difference between the "extremists" Christians and the regular refugees is that the refugees all use Islam and its ideology as law and their culture. Meaning all the Christian in the USA wouldn't behead a gay man while the average person in Islamic states would kill a homosexual or a women without a though. ITs a lot like the honor killing in Japan and China where they would literary kill a family member to maintain the families honor. Intolerance is ingrained in their daily lives. Its not EXTREMISTS killing homosexuals and mistreating women its all of people from those ISlamic states because their religion is their way of life.

1 minute ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

mistreating women, violence and killing of lgbt people is a daily thing for these people. Their very culture is incompatible with other cultures.

Still sounds like you are talking about Christians, particularly but not exclusively Baptists, to me.

On 10/11/2016 at 10:11 PM, Misanthrope said:

Misquote

15 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Or have you forgoten the gay bar shooting that a Islamic extremist did. The refugees share this same way of thinking and idiology. Seriously how do you not know about this?

Fuck you. That argument is like saying "well, all Christians hate guys, have you seen Westboro?" 

Simply because they worship the same myth doesn't mean they commit the same crimes. Fun fact: the Orlando shooter was a US citizen, even if refugees where banned it still would've happened. Freedom of expression and religion are a basic human right. 

-A hard line aetheist. 

- snip-

10 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Its even more than that. These refugees are coming in by the thousands. The real problem is that they arent "extremist" mistreating women, violence and killing of lgbt people is a daily thing for these people. Their very culture is incompatible with other cultures. Milo talks about this in great detail. 

Milo goes into detail about the Islamic culture now imagine this culture coming over without assimilating with other cultures.

hers a link to his youtube. Also we are NOT talking about any other RELIGION just specifically ISLAMIC REFUGEES. If you would like to change the subject and talk about other religions and their intolerance lets first talk about the topic at hand. Stop comparing two very different ideologies. Also the difference between the "extremists" Christians and the regular refugees is that the refugees all use Islam and its ideology as law and their culture. Meaning all the Christian in the USA wouldn't behead a gay man while the average person in Islamic states would kill a homosexual or a women without a though. ITs a lot like the honor killing in Japan and China where they would literary kill a family member to maintain the families honor. Intolerance is ingrained in their daily lives. Its not EXTREMISTS killing homosexuals and mistreating women its all of people from those ISlamic states because their religion is their way of life.

If you choose to cherry pick from my post without reading it all you really arent getting the point and why the two arent the same specifically why Christians in the us rent the same as Muslims that follow the Islamic faith from Islamic states. Your general lack of knowledge on their culture verse american christian culture shows you really shouldnt partake in a conversation when you lack the knowledge to understand and talk about it knowledgeably. 

2 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Fuck you. That argument is like saying "well, all Christians hate guys, have you seen Westboro?" 

Simply because they worship the same myth doesn't mean they commit the same crimes. Fun fact: the Orlando shooter was a US citizen, even if refugees where banned it still would've happened. Freedom of expression and religion are a basic human right. 

-A hard line aetheist. 

I used it as another example of Islamic ideals not a direct example of a refugee. The connection you can make between that person and the refugees is the refugees live in a culture and land where beheading a gay man in common place and now they are migrating to other countries where their culture is vastly different and they bring their ideals and violence with them. I urge you to please use critical thinking and not to just instantly get triggered sir.

2 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Oh we most CERTIANLY do not have to limit ourselves to the Westboro Baptist Church if you want examples of the decades of violence and oppression that the 'Christian Right' of the United States has inflicted upon LGBT Americans.

Just now, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

I used it as another example of Islamic ideals not a direct example of a refugee. The connection you can make between that person and the refugees is the refugees live in a culture and land where beheading a gay man in common place and now they are migrating to other countries where their culture is vastly different and they bring their ideals and violence with them. I urge you to please use critical thinking and not to just instantly get triggered sir.

DI am using my critical facilities. Sheria law is a horrible, horrible thing, and Islamic fundamentalism Is up there as the most violent religious view. That does not mean we should not accept refugees who are fleeing for their lives into our country. You cannot judge the individual simply by the country they live in. 

- snip-