Where can I buy blood?

spartaman64

Preferably human blood but animal blood will do also. I got a fountain pen with a glass nib that allows you to write with other liquids and i think it will be interesting to try blood.

Animal blood can probably be had at your local butcher.  Human blood is probably another story...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

vietnamese markets carry pork blood. generally  coagulated in buckets, but sometimes they have fresh blood

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

Perhaps you might be interested in a movie called The Red Violin?

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

trust me, any asian food market will sell coagulated pork blood, normally in a gallon bucket. but human blood? i'd go to the black market for that.

jk, just give yourself a nosebleed and just use that blood that comes out your nose.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

2 minutes ago, terrytek said:

trust me, any asian food market will sell coagulated pork blood, normally in a gallon bucket. but human blood? i'd go to the black market for that.

jk, just give yourself a nosebleed and just use that blood that comes out your nose.

well i need liquid blood

2 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

well i need liquid blood

i'm pretty sure you can just heat it back and it will become liquid again, although i don't think that's how it will work exactly.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just now, terrytek said:

i'm pretty sure you can just heat it back and it will become liquid again, although i don't think that's how it will work exactly.

the ones i had doesnt become liquid again when heated

3 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

the ones i had doesnt become liquid again when heated

alright so maybe just take human blood that just left the body and use that. i suggest just give yourself a nosebleed and use that.

Nice try FBI. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

how about fake blood? easier and cheaper to get, less questions asked and less of a biological danger to you and your region. An other option is to use blood red ink that is meant for this stuff, since blood, when processed to stay liquid, doesn't dry at all meaning that you will wipe away your writings by a single wrong touch.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

9 minutes ago, Bsmith said:

how about fake blood? easier and cheaper to get, less questions asked and less of a biological danger to you and your region. An other option is to use blood red ink that is meant for this stuff, since blood, when processed to stay liquid, doesn't dry at all meaning that you will wipe away your writings by a single wrong touch.

but it wont have the same properties 

Just cut yourself. Easy and fresh supply of blood.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

Just now, matrix07012 said:

Just cut yourself. Easy and fresh supply of blood.

I wont get enough unless i get a blood drawing machine that they use at donation centers

2 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

but it wont have the same properties 

it won't no, but as I also said, blood that is meant to be liquid doesn't dry, at all. so writing with it will be a pain since regular ink dries and thus doesn't get wiped out that easily. Besides that, the added chemical to give the blood this property(EDTA if im not mistaken) can be dangerous for your personal health and since it reacts with most metallic bonds even damage your pen.

If you however somehow manage to obtain blood that does solidify then it might clog up the reservoir of your pen before you are done writing.
So writing with pure blood won't be effective or realistic unless you are willing to take some risks, but even then it can be considered an illegal substance by law to have without proper documents due to it's possible dangerous nature.

so for your own (and others) safety, please don't or go with an alternative.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

1 minute ago, Bsmith said:

it won't no, but as I also said, blood that is meant to be liquid doesn't dry, at all. so writing with it will be a pain since regular ink dries and thus doesn't get wiped out that easily. Besides that, the added chemical to give the blood this property(EDTA if im not mistaken) can be dangerous for your personal health and since it reacts with most metallic bonds even damage your pen.

If you however somehow manage to obtain blood that does solidify then it might clog up the reservoir of your pen before you are done writing.
So writing with pure blood won't be effective or realistic unless you are willing to take some risks, but even then it can be considered an illegal substance by law to have without proper documents due to it's possible dangerous nature.

so for your own (and others) safety, please don't or go with an alternative.

my pen has a glass nib and plastic for everything else so it wont get damaged. and i will wash my hands after i use it. and blood will dry if i let it sit for a while

Just now, Urishima said:

Can't you sign your devil contracts like everyone else, with a bloody fingerprint?

Kids these days...

no i need to do it properly like this  embed.php?text=My%20soul%20is%20yours&name=Respective_Slanted.ttf&size=100&style_color=FF0000

How much are you willing to pay?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Just now, Nuluvius said:

60 80 dollars

1 hour ago, Nuluvius said:

2 hours ago, Bsmith said:

8 hours ago, terrytek said:

alright so maybe just take human blood that just left the body and use that. i suggest just give yourself a nosebleed and use that.

9 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Why buy when your body is conveniently full of blood!?

9 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Animal blood can probably be had at your local butcher.  Human blood is probably another story...

ok maybe i will have better luck with this. is there anywhere with people that will draw my blood and let me keep it. or should i take a risk and buy a syringe needle and stick it in my vein myself and get blood that way

Just now, spartaman64 said:

...should i take a risk and buy a syringe needle and stick it in my vein myself and get blood that way

There are special conditions and chemical additives necessary for the storage of human blood.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

1 minute ago, Nuluvius said:

There are special conditions and chemical additives necessary for the storage of human blood.

well im not planning to use the blood for its intended purpose so i can probably just stick it in the fridge or something

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

well im not planning to use the blood for its intended purpose so i can probably just stick it in the fridge or something

I'd suspect that it may coagulate.