Activision replying with ads in youtube coments

Camilo625

what ads

whats in the link

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Holy shit how can you fall for this? Those are not Activision accounts.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

6 minutes ago, PerfectTemplar said:

Holy shit how can you fall for this? Those are not Activision accounts.

agreed, this is the most basic click-bait you can get on youtube or anywhere really. 

Click that link and you get a bunch of virus for sure. 

Your intelligence is worrying me, especially when it's clearly a BOT, and not an official youtube channel.

Like, if you clicked the link, you deserve it. You just got a malware.

The fastest man alive

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I know that it's not activision, but while i know that it's a fake account, those two comments if you go to that profile takes you to the actual call of duty channel, that was what caught my attention.
PD: the intention was to post something funny not actually "serious",i apologise if it's the wrong place.

It might be taking you to the actual CoD youtube channel, but do you even know where you're actually going to take you there as it could be taking you there through a site that is earning the spammers money or is using some referral system so that they can scam money out of activision.