This just in, America is offended

TopWargamer

Regardless of what you think of Fox News, the story being presented is absolutely ridiculous.

COMIC SANS

I tried to find this story in other media and I couldn't find it. Every other news outlet is either refering to the Fox News story or it is refering to a source that is refering to the Fox News story.

So I don't have any way of verifying whether the story is true or not. 

If the story is true, then yeah, it's completly ridiculous, but as with every story about offended college student these days I think it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Especially since there is only one source for the story and that source only interviews one party that can only mention two offended students out of 21.000.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Fox News? Thx, I pass...

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

So the interviewee was aware of two easily offended students. Slow news day I guess.

That "students censoring students" was actually a good point , kinda what is actually happening , a virtual invisible hierarchy enforced with victim playing at the verge of loosing

Details separate people.

Fox news?

EWWW!!! Take it away! I don't want to catch 'Muricanitis!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

I just can't take anything seriously that is related to FOX News. They've had too many issues over the years to be anything but National Enquirer with the FOX name attached.

CPU: i7-4790K 4.0GHz | MOBO: ASUS Z-97K | GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 980 Ti
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR3-1866 CL10 | SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM

Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid-Tower | KB/M: Logitech Orion Spark G910/Razer Naga Epic

7 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

That "students censoring students" was actually a good point , kinda what is actually happening , a virtual invisible hierarchy enforced with victim playing at the verge of loosing

Except that's a fucking lie: you've got tons of adults like Professor (If you can call teaching about twilight "professor" that is) Melissa "I need some muscle over here!" Click:

Now she was dumb enough not to stay 100% behind the scenes but trust me, students do not learn about "safe spaces" and "Intersectionalism" and "Micro-aggressions" on their own, cultural marxists teach that and have a very specific method and agenda usually seeking out people that under their narrative are untouchable like young black women.

-------

Current Rig

-------

14 hours ago, Volbet said:

I tried to find this story in other media and I couldn't find it. Every other news outlet is either refering to the Fox News story or it is refering to a source that is refering to the Fox News story.

So I don't have any way of verifying whether the story is true or not. 

If the story is true, then yeah, it's completly ridiculous, but as with every story about offended college student these days I think it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Especially since there is only one source for the story and that source only interviews one party that can only mention two offended students out of 21.000.

It's possible that it is true. It wouldn't surprise me either way.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

With Fox News' record with truth, there's only an 18% chance this is true

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I find it funny how many people ride the anti-Fox train by regurgitating what others say because it makes them look better. No, what's more, I find it sad.

Anyways, concerning the OP content:

The American flag is a flag for all kinds of people. It represents a nation where no matter what race, religion or skin color you are or possess, we're all Americans and we're all equal. You'd think PC people/SJWs would be for that. But as much as I hate hearing about these morons and how they hate the flag (America), the anthem or whatever else they pull out of their backside, I find it funny and comforting that their ability to make such comments and act like such hypocritical, governmental leeches comes from what that flag represents and the country that flies it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

image.jpg

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

i feel people and "news" outlets today just want to become viral and come up with the most ridiculous things to be offended about....

A +200 year old flag? bitch please >_>

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Wouldn't be the first place to be offended by our flag.

18 hours ago, Okjoek said:

Wouldn't be the first place to be offended by our flag.

And it won't be the last.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This just in! A massive herd of disgruntled college students have been spotted gathering, in an event known as the "Great Tumbling."  The calls of "rape culture" can be heard from miles around. We encourage civilians to keep clear until we know their intentions. 

More on this at 8, or as it happens. Back to you in the studio, John. 

- snip-

On 4/4/2016 at 11:27 PM, CJPowell27 said:

With Fox News' record with truth, there's only an 18% chance this is true

You do realize that no matter who the news comes from, a lot of it is blown out of proportion and all biased from all sides. I literally flip back and forth from CNN, MSnbc, and fox, and the stories are always told differently. Both CNN and MSnbc are democratic channels and their stories are not consistent with each other and Fox is a republican channel which isn't constant with either one of them. I watch the News 24/7 , being the open minded person i am, out of all 3 channels Fox is the least biased and has the least amount of hate speech going on ( they are also the only channel that allows everyone to have their opinion without cutting people off unless they curse on the air). I believe that is why it is literally the #1 viewed news channel in the world. Also I have noticed that the Republican candidates are not afraid to go onto a democratic channel and be asked questions no matter what it is or how hard they get hammered with questions that could make them look bad, but, neither Bernie nor Hillary want to be asked questions by Republican news castors ( like that is not extremely biased in it's self. That just screams, we don't want to be asked tough questions that could make us look bad.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I'm offensive and this is American.

Linus is my fetish.