Men In Feminism: No Thanks!

SergeantPepper

So I have recently had the pleasure of reading an interesting article from what seems to be a passionate, well-meaning person. It points out some obviously flaws in the current society and how society has been since human creation 200 thousand years ago. Men have since immemorial to get there stuff together. Feminism is more than what is outwardly portrayed as, less of a cry for rights and more of a right for freedom and liberation one that even the most open minded man could want. It is psychologically part of a mans brain to want tare down women. Men always want domination they want only what is good in there mind at the time they are thinking it. We live in a patriarchy, where no woman has the chance to succeeded while a man is available. That is why I don't want men is feminism. What are your thoughts on men in feminism?

Link to article: https://kareningalasmith.com/2013/12/16/thanks-and-all-but-no-thanks-i-dont-want-men-in-my-feminism/

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I can see this thread going wonderfully.

It should as long as everyone is logical and sane. I assume we can all do that here, right?

Just now, SergeantPepper said:

It should as long as everyone is logical and sane. I assume we can all do that here, right?

Maybe you're new to the forums but we have a pretty low tolerance for SJWs and the like here.

Anyways

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Largely false, there is no respectable study I'm aware of showing any psychological instinct in the male brain to tear women down, in fact what has been studied shows the opposite really.

Secondly it has been shown time and time again that control is a universal (or at least near perfect 50/50 ratio between sexes) human pursuit.

Edit: Also I don't know where you live, but where I live there aren't any legal rights or protections afforded to men that are withheld from women, women have a few men don't though including but not limited to a well documented favoritism in court.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

4 minutes ago, BrandedUpontheGrave said:

Double post, apologies.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

2 hours ago, SergeantPepper said:

So I have recently had the pleasure of reading an interesting article from what seems to be a passionate, well-meaning person. It points out some obviously flaws in the current society and how society has been since human creation 200 thousand years ago. Men have since immemorial to get there stuff together. Feminism is more than what is outwardly portrayed as, less of a cry for rights and more of a right for freedom and liberation one that even the most open minded man could want. It is psychologically part of a mans brain to want tare down women. Men always want domination they want only what is good in there mind at the time they are thinking it. We live in a patriarchy, where no woman has the chance to succeeded while a man is available. That is why I don't want men is feminism. What are your thoughts on men in feminism?

Link to article: https://kareningalasmith.com/2013/12/16/thanks-and-all-but-no-thanks-i-dont-want-men-in-my-feminism/

OK, if men are not allowed in this alleged fight for equality, then how is feminism any different than the patriachy it has set out to combat?

Both could be seen as a manifestation of aristos, which is not a good thing. You don't fight fire with fire. You don't beat your opponent by being as bad as they are.

Also:

2 hours ago, SergeantPepper said:

It is psychologically part of a mans brain to want tare down women. Men always want domination they want only what is good in there mind at the time they are thinking it. We live in a patriarchy, where no woman has the chance to succeeded while a man is available.

Citation needed. I have yet to see a study (from a reputable source) that would claim that men has a natural tendance to dominate women and that men can't suppres that urge.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

SJWS

GET OUT

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

1) There is no such thing as a Patriarchy in the west. Not anymore. People usually have a problem with feminists because they insists on being oppressed while at the same time ignoring the issues of women that actually live in patriarchies like in the middle east because it's not politically correct to ever criticize Islam, under any circumstances. 

2) Before you go there, no there is no such thing as a wage gap in the west anymore. Women simply make different life choices and career choices. Starting from their career where the women have every opportunity to get into STEM fields and refuse (and no it's not because the fields are not "friendly" to them, see 1) ) and things that are painfully obvious like maternity leave means that overall women make 70ish cents per dollar but just because of those career and life choices. It is actually illegal to pay women less for the same jobs and positions on the same company and if the wage gap was real women could easily sue and win millions of lawsuits over it

3) Probably the biggest point of contemption is this: there is a big difference between advocating for equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. Most sensible rational people including virtually all males advocate and support equality of opportunity. Meaning women have the same opportunities as men, the same rights, the same chances. People usually can't name a single right women do not have in western societies.

Yet most modern, 3rd wave Feminist are usually just advocating for repackaged Marxism where they want to make "women" the oppressed class and want a dictatorship of the women proletarian: They want equality of outcome. That is to say that we guarantee that the outcome will be equally favorable for all women, which basically means that you have to take opportunities away from men and give em to women to have everyone on the same levels (a.k.a. Affirmative action) This is just incompatible with personal freedom, because you basically need to arbitrarily decide we shall redistribute wealth, opportunities, etc. from men among women for no good reason other than we want all women to be successful even if their individual choices and capabilities do not merit this because of what they contribute to society.

-------

Current Rig

-------

lol modern feminism :P 

Also -  It is psychologically part of a mans brain to want tare down women. 

That is hilarious. 

@SergeantPepper

I'm curious... why? 

1 hour ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

-

Probably because most SJWs on the internet are in the wrong. 

People whining about feminism on a tech forum? No thanks!

I cant help but feel all we are doing is perpetuating the fedora neckbeard stereotypes every time someone has the brilliant idea to make one of these threads. 

Edit- actually went back and reread what OP wrote..Jesus christ.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

8 minutes ago, Nexxus said:

-

It's actually kind of hilarious. 

In a sad way.. 

tumblr_n2m7cuVIla1s19xj4o1_500.gif

While we're on the subject (without too much trolling and shitposting so far) Thunderf00t just made a great video on why it's actually important to stand down SJW and their behavior and outlandish claims:

-------

Current Rig

-------

22 minutes ago, Noire said:

lol modern feminism :P 

Also -  It is psychologically part of a mans brain to want tare down women. 

That is hilarious. 

@SergeantPepper

I'm curious... why? 

lol you know, its just natural, we like to degrade and put down other humans for the sake of our pride and ego 

Every man is obviously like that :P/s

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Stupidtiggers said:

-

Honestly it's a struggle every day for me to not degrade someone of the opposite sex. (If you think that was serious... you are apart of the problem)

6557f684d6ffcd3cd4558f695c6d8956.jpg

Just now, Noire said:

Honestly it's a struggle every day for me to not degrade someone of the opposite sex. (If you think that was serious you are apart of the problem)

Damn near impossible isn't it 

Feels so good to be a destructive asshole 

Might as well just go with it, people can't ever change 

10 minutes ago, Noire said:

(If you think that was serious you are apart of the problem)

This is one of those times when correct grammar and spelling is really important. < _ <

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

4 minutes ago, Gale said:

This is one of those times when correct grammar and spelling is really important. < _ <

Nope, that is exactly how I want it to be. 

(spelling?) 

Feminism doesnt exist in my World. Men and Women in my Family and Friendcircle treat each other equal.

People like  Anite Sarkeesian use this "Topic" to make alot of Money. There are some "famous" women in Germany who use Feminism to make money or sell their stuff too. I find People like that pathetic.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Ok, so I tried reading through the article to find a source for the ´Men will naturally degrade women´ part and I couldn't find it. Actually, the article doesn't mention that at all. Which I guess is a good thing, since the article doesn't link it's sources either. 

But it a very intersting read. The justifications, that Karen Ingala Smith comes with to exclude men from the feminist movement, are pretty similar to the justifications given to keep men out of politics in Kerala back in the days. They both excuse this with men being naturally suppressive and violent towards other individual. Apperantly it's OK to treat other people like second class citzens as long as someone you share a chromosome pair with has been treated the same way in the past. 

Also this

Men, how about you prioritise taking responsibility for your violence above asking ‘What about the men?’  Services for women who have experienced sexual and domestic violence are increasingly required by commissioners to offer services to men too, despite evidence that this is not what women want, despite women being overwhelmingly the victims and men being overwhelmingly the perpetrators of sexual and domestic violence

Not entirly true. While woman are the main victimes of sexual violence, the rate of domenstic violence is about the same. Both men and women are being physically abused by their intimate partners. Atleast that what the CDC has to say on the matter http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_report2010-a.pdf

And why should I take a responsibilty for "my violence"? I have never been violent towards anyone in my entire life, be they male or female. I have also never felt an urge to be violent towards anyone. I also can't take responsibility for something other people do. If someone punches someone else in the face, that is on them to take responsibility for. i can't be sorry on other people's behalf. 

I just think I went into full neckbeard mode *tips fedora*.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Personally , im staying away from this topic.

Going to avoid it like the Spanish flue.

(⌐■_■) 

3 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Ok, so I tried reading through the article to find a source for the ´Men will naturally degrade women´ part and I couldn't find it. Actually, the article doesn't mention that at all. Which I guess is a good thing, since the aricle doesn't link it's sources either. 

But it a very intersting read. The justifications, that Karen Ingala Smith comes with to exclude men from the feminist movement, are pretty similar to the justifications given to keep men out of politics in Kerala back in the days. They both excuse this with men being naturally suppressive and violent towards other individual. Apperantly it's OK to treat other people like second class citzens as long as someone you share a chromosome pair with has been treated the same way in the past. 

Also this

Not entirly true. While woman are the victimes of sexual violence, the rate of domenstic violence is about the same. Both men and women are being physically abused by their intimate partners. Atleast that what the CDC has to say on the matter http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_report2010-a.pdf

And why should I take a responsibilty for my violence. I have never been violent towards anyone in my entire life, be they male or female. I have also never felt an urge to be violent towards anyone. I also can't take responsibility for something other people do. If someone punches someone else in the face, that is on them to take responsibility for. i can't be sorry on other peoples behalf. 

I just think I went into full neckbeard mode *tips fedora*.

Good Point.

I remember white People were involved in the black movement back in MLK Days.

And its true, men get attack by women alot, but dont bring it to the public because of the "shame"

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Ugh...Fembots and SJWs. Their double standards and sexism disgusts me.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |