Men In Feminism: No Thanks!

SergeantPepper
4 hours ago, SergeantPepper said:

It is psychologically part of a mans brain to want tare down women. Men always want domination they want only what is good in there mind at the time they are thinking it. We live in a patriarchy, where no woman has the chance to succeeded while a man is available. That is why I don't want men is feminism. What are your thoughts on men in feminism?

I don't buy this at all. Following your misspelling of "tear" and overcoming my rage following that, I must protest what you just said as it's almost misandry. I don't believe that men have an innate desire to push women to the bottom at all; if you look at the world of women, more and more is being done to improve the life and roles of women in the workplace. Whilst it's not perfect and there is still a societal glass ceiling in place, it's important to note that that is becoming less and less of a thing by the day. Indeed, my sister who is a couple of years younger than me and is in university cannot name a single time that she had been discriminated against because of her sex. It's definitely getting better.

6 hours ago, SergeantPepper said:

It should as long as everyone is logical and sane. I assume we can all do that here, right?

Depends. I can, I know a number of people on here who can, unfortunately, i also know a number of people who will lose their shit over this.

also, we are targeted more than women. WE have to follow society's rules and act as though women are weak creatures. This is not the case I'm afraid.

We are also led to believe that "being a gentlemen" is only something that men do. When men and women could do it.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

The issue with modern feminism is that it's no longer really about equality; it's putting women on an advantaged playing field. 

I'm all for equality, I want to see equal custody rights for men, and women required to sign up for selective service (just like men). 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

7 minutes ago, Real_PhillBert said:

The issue with modern feminism is that it's no longer really about equality; it's putting women on an advantaged playing field. 

I'm all for equality, I want to see equal custody rights for men, and women required to sign up for selective service (just like men). 

You have no idea how much it pisses me off that women can avoid the draft. Government is a bunch of sexist pigs. lol :)