[UPDATE] The Ashley Madison hackers just released all of their stolen data

TopWargamer

Grab a chair and get some popcorn. 

IM READY

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

YAWN!

All this time and effort spent on exposing a bunch of adulterers, getting nudes from celebrities' phones and taking down online gaming services (XBL/PSN). No attempt whatsoever has been made in doing something important, such as, exposing corrupt politicians or wiping out student and credit card debt. So what's the fucking point?

TBH., they shouldn't have signed up on that website. It is their own stupid fault.

What's even more stupid are the ones that had signed up with their work emails ¬_¬

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Ashley Madison = 30% bots, 50% fake accounts, 10% trolls and curious folks, and then you have 10% who actually went there to cheat with 7% of those being men and 3% being actual women.  So, it's funny they're releasing pointless data mostly.

I am glad you addressed the issue that it isn't just men. Albeit, less women to men but still some. 

I hope this teaches people to not be stupid and to confront their problems. 

I don't understand why people are being judgmental of the way others are choosing to lives their life. These so called cheating individuals have no impact on my life and I have no right to judge them. I don't know their situation.  I know enough about life to know, no one is perfect. 

That's like saying "I don't know why people are critical of thieves and murderers, everybody chooses their own path guys!" Completely disregarding their partners. I have absolutely nothing against polygamy and multiple sexual partners, provided you didn't sign a fucking contract saying you wouldn't cheat which is what you basically agree to when you get married.

-------

Current Rig

-------

b.clintontehassraperapebobamass69@whiteblackhouse.gov lel

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

i'm so glad that i went to the shop yesterday to get my popcorn

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

Yeah I've been getting emails since we covered this on the wan show. Unless there's a credit card it's basically meaningless data because there's no email verification..

your account got compromised? lol

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yeah I've been getting emails since we covered this on the wan show. Unless there's a credit card it's basically meaningless data because there's no email verification..

^ I agree with the man with all the cat and tech tips here.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

And you're not wrong, but it's still an interesting situation to keep up with none the less. I never thought that the hacking group would dump all of the information that they gathered, no matter how useless it may be. Grant it, credit card numbers leaking out is a major issue, as I'm sure you're well aware. 

#SubtleReference

COMIC SANS

To be totally honest i take a more self centered point of view on this issue and what worries me (what i can relate to) is all the closeted people that may be outed. Not condoning infidelity but the thing is, if a guy had an account out of curiosity, he can prove to his partner that it never went beyond that, but if that account clearly shows the person is gay...i've always said, if i had been outed when i was closeted i would have killed myself, so, that's what worries me the most about the whole thing.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Some new info:

The massive leak attributed to the hackers who rooted to the Ashley Madison dating website for cheaters has been confirmed to be genuine. As if that wasn't bad enough, the 10 gigabytes of data—compressed, no less—is far more wide ranging than almost anyone could have imagined.

Researchers are still poring over the unusually large dump, but already they say it includes user names, first and last names, and hashed passwords for 33 million accounts, partial credit card data, street names, and phone numbers for huge numbers of users, records documenting 9.6 million transactions, and 36 million email addresses. While much of the data is sure to correspond to anonymous burner accounts, it's a likely bet many of them belong to real people who visited the site for clandestine encounters. For what it's worth, more than 15,000 of the e-mail addresses are hosted by US government and military servers using the .gov and .mil top-level domains.

The leak also includes PayPal accounts used by Ashley Madison executives, Windows domain credentials for employees, and a large number of proprietary internal documents. Also found: huge numbers of internal documents, memos, org charts, contracts, sales techniques, and more.

"The biggest indicators to legitimacy comes from these internal documents, much containing sensitive internal data relating to the server infrastructure, org charts, and more," TrustedSec researcher Dave Kennedy wrote in a blog post. "This is much more problematic as its not just a database dump, this is a full scale compromise of the entire companies infrastructure including Windows domain and more."

Kennedy, who additionally said four Ashley Madison subscribers told him they found their data in the leak, isn't the only one to confirm its authenticity. Both Errata Security CEO Rob Graham and security journalist Brian Krebs have reported Ashley Madison subscribers telling them the last four digits of their credit cards were included in the files. Much of the data includes subscribers' sexual peccadillos.

It's worse than we thought. Much, much worse.

Don't know if this warrants an entirely new post, so OP can edit it in.

Source: http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/08/ashley-madison-hack-is-not-only-real-its-worse-than-we-thought/

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Some new info:

It's worse than we thought. Much, much worse.

Don't know if this warrants an entirely new post, so OP can edit it in.

Source: http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/08/ashley-madison-hack-is-not-only-real-its-worse-than-we-thought/

Thanks for the tip! I'll edit it in right away. 

COMIC SANS

I want to see some of the conversations being leaked and who was behind each side, that will be funny to see.

"Hey, you doing anything later tonight."

"No."

"Report to the ship as soon as possible. We'll bang, okay?" 

COMIC SANS

"Hey, you doing anything later tonight."

"No."

"Report to the ship as soon as possible. We'll bang, okay?" 

"I'll beam up your Scotty. ;)"

I really give no fucks.  People want to fuck other people why should I care?  There's only 1 person in that love triangle who should give a shit.

Like the article above said though...what's really a problem is how lax companies are about security.  Clearly a high level sys admin account was compromised to get this much information.  And they obviously had 0 auditing in place to make sure rogue admins can't cause serious damage (whether intentionally or if their credentials are compromised).

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

Thanks for the tip! I'll edit it in right away.

No worries, it's fun to see the world burn for some people. And yes, the popcorn is nice too.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

What can I say - they get what they deserved.I'm sorry for those,who registered for curiosity,but man - even if 10% of 37mil users are real,that's hell alot users out there.

Tony Blair is high enough profile that I'd be astounded if someone didn't sign up his official email address as a joke.

Local councillors no one has heard of? I don't doubt that these people genuinely were stupid enough to sign up with their actual .gov.uk work email addresses.

It is to let you know that Avid Life Media does not give a crap about privay-terms.

As a user you have the right to be forgotten/deleted after canceling subscribtion for $19.
But ALM never took a promise and basicly sell the userdata while it should have been removed.

Its there own fault and they have screwed themselves.

Am I the only one who wants to see a sudden surge of homeless politicians and CEO's as a result of this?

Seriously, I want to see some people get kicked out on their asses.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs