YouTube announces diamond play button for 10,000,000 subscribers milestone

AlexGoesHigh

Hold on I think you're on to something. What if all of us (LTT subscribers) subscribed to each other? We'd all end up with almost 2 million subs! Then another 8 doesn't seem that large.... Okay its still quite a lot, but still we'd be almost 1/5 of the way there!

That actually doesnt aound as such a bad idea i must say, sadly the execution is less easy sadly, but you got my support!

We'd absolutely need an AI for it... I mean imagine having to subscribe to over a million of other people's accounts by hand :(

I just had a thought, perhaps a better idea would be making a single channel, and getting all of the LTT guys to subscribe to it. And then split up any profits from the community channel to all of the subs.

^ That would be a lot easier to do than 2 millions people all subscribing to each other!

I just had a thought, perhaps a better idea would be making a single channel, and getting all of the LTT guys to subscribe to it. And then split up any profits from the community channel to all of the subs.

^ That would be a lot easier to do than 2 millions people all subscribing to each other!

i agree!

quick, someone send out a few DMs with chat servers(or just skype contacts) so that we can get this done for real!

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

The Fine Brothers have about 12 Million subs, and I believe JennaMarbles has like 16 million and NigaHiga is at about 14 million subs. So, quite a few.

Names three, says quite a few. Wat.

Gold is more precious than diamonds anyway... Diamonds are overrated.

but diamonds are forever.

- snip-

Names three, says quite a few. Wat.

Oh, I'm sorry! Do you want the list of every YouTuber with over 10 Million subscribers? 

Some people on this board  :rolleyes:

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

but diamonds are forever.

*sigh* right.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I wonder if it counts for channel or network. Roosterteeth would be above 10 Mil if they combined all their channels.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Am i the onl one who thinks they should stop giving out prizes by subscriber number and reward youtubers for their effort instead? Like no way Skrillex' youtube channel deserves a Diamon play button, not to mention all the Vevo channels.

who cares...

Real diamonds or gtfo.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Am i the onl one who thinks they should stop giving out prizes by subscriber number and reward youtubers for their effort instead? Like no way Skrillex' youtube channel deserves a Diamon play button, not to mention all the Vevo channels.

Yeah.. I don't think VEVO channels deserve it, or TV-backed ones.

I noticed vsauce doesn't have 10m+...now I'm depressed

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

plot twist: the youtuber sells it and becomes a millionare

I'd do that

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Hold on I think you're on to something. What if all of us (LTT subscribers) subscribed to each other? We'd all end up with almost 2 million subs! Then another 8 doesn't seem that large.... Okay its still quite a lot, but still we'd be almost 1/5 of the way there!

GUYS WE CAN ALL MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS JUST FOR THE DIAMONDS

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

there are like 20 channels with 10 million subs

YouTube will extract Adamantium out of Wolverine and then melt it and form into a play button and then send it to PewdiePie and hope that he won't get offended with such lame prize.

I have almost 100... Can I have one of those too?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

VEVO is partially owned by Google, so I don't think that those channels will get a play button.

GUYS WE CAN ALL MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS JUST FOR THE DIAMONDS

I will shake your hand If you can make a 9.99million account and subscribe to yourself, and i'm so envious right now! I wish i have money to buy a Adobe video editing software so i can be a youtuber.

I will shake your hand If you can make a 9.99million account and subscribe to yourself, and i'm so envious right now! I wish i have money to buy a Adobe video editing software so i can be a youtuber.

cough pay? no professional? hahah cough HAHAH

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Justinbiebervevo has more than 10 mil. This world is lost.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro