What is the most badass thing you've ever done?

Calavera

I want to hear your most badass stories.

Something that happened to you and you handled it like a boss.

I guess for me it'd be the time there were people breaking in and stealing our firewood, we chased after them and the father of the 2 men was caught with a police-dog when he ran into a meadow. The guys were caught later that night.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I jammed my pinky toe against a door frame and acted like it aint no thang

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

My sister heard noises at her work place; she was the only one supposed to be there because it was ~Midnight and she's a custodian for the place.

She calls me, says she doesn't know what it is. I drive there, 10 over the speed limit the whole time, and what is my weapon of choice?

A computer mouse (wired one).
xD

There was no one there though (aside from my sister)

GIGABYTE Z97MX-G516GB DDR3 | I5 4690k @ 4.4ghz | 1TB SSHD, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD | GTX 1070 8GB | Corsair Graphite 230 | EVGA 650W | Hyper 212 EVO

Cinebench R15: 636(all cores), 127FPS

No anti-static strap bruhz.

fuck the authorities

Thats nothin fam

I built my entire PC sitting on carpet

/rekt

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I was hit in the head with a log and it has left a pretty nasty scar. What was my reaction when I was hit? Didn't even realize I was hit until I felt blood dripping down my face xD.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

Well, here's an actual story I think at least that was pretty badass. 

About two years back I was 17 and at a party with my girlfriend at the time, we were in a corner just chatting. The party had been going on for some time, and we were getting ready to head over to the beach for a bonfire with a couple of our close friends. Suddenly some guy, pretty sure he was a senior at the time, stumbled up to be, totally drunk off his feet.  He starts yelling in my face about how im trying to get with his girl, and how he was gonna cut me up or some shit. I gave him a nudge and ignored him. Next thing I know broski slides a flip knife out his ass or some crap and takes a swing at me. He missed the first swing, lucky enough, and on the second one I grabbed his wrist and punched him in the face. He fell flat on his ass, nose bleeding profusely, and the people around us started freaking out. My girlfriend and I got kicked out, and so did mister gusto with his broken nose. On my way back to my car with my girlfriend though I realized my wrist hurt, like, a lot. I pulled my hand up and realized he had caught me with the knife on the wrist, and had cut from the bottom of the palm of my hand, down my wrist about 7 inches, and was bleeding pretty badly. Had to go to the hospital and get stitches. Still got a scar on my hand/wrist, and probably will for as long as I can imagine.

TDLR: Broke a drunk mans nose who tried to stab me. He cut my wrist badly. Now I gotta scar on my arm for the rest of my life.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

When I graduated highschool my friends and I decided to take a souvenier form our school. We were just joking around and somehow we agreed to take the metal no parking sign notice which was like 26".

Long story short I took it out of its pedestal, passed it to a friend who then passed it back to me then I walked it out the front gate with a jacket covering it while my third friend was standing lookout. This was done in the middle of the day in broad daylight, with school guards around and with me saying bye to the guard on the gate like nothing happened. All within the span of 5 mins with nobody seeing a thing. Either that or they were all shocked. Sign is still with a friend with a wall clock attached to it.

Anyways please dont try this at school or anywhere else for that matter.....

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

I'm not a badass, but this guy is:

cgi ball is cgi.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I stepped on a lego and survived...

Blasphemy, how!

I had to get my left foot amputated when I stepped on a 2x1 brick!

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Stepped on a Lego once and survived!

I'm just happy to be still alive to tell the story and warn others of the dangers of stepping on Lego! Be careful, it could be the last thing you do!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I once lit myself on fire as part of a stage show. I thought that was pretty badass at the time.

The only problem was, that on order to make the fire spread more rapidly, my clothes were soaked in cooking oil. And in order to extinguish the fire I had to fall into a pool of water.

Luckily, nothing major happened to me. I only got minor burns. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Blasphemy, how!

By channeling both mana and ki at the same time and focusing them on my feet...

Seriously now:

I saved myself from drowning in the ocean once...

Survived slipping off the side of a mountain... unharmed...

Countless near misses during the times that I drive...

Rapelling relay...

Extreme walking... (a.k.a. dodging traffic)

I'm not a badass , but these people are : 

@GuruMeditationError

@Jerakl

@blackadder

@

@Minibois

@STRMfrmXMN

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Firing an M1 Browning .50Cal machine gun in Infantry OSUT. The amount of power it has and watching it tear apart metal and earth like it was play dough was bad af.

Edit: Also the M320 Grenade Launcher that was pretty damn cool...

And throwing frag grenades.

The Army rocks.

Stealth Brag: I also jumped out of a C-130 at 1,250ft 5 times...

Firing an M1 Browning .50Cal machine gun in Infantry OSUT. The amount of power it has and watching it tear apart metal and earth like it was play dough was bad af.

The Army rocks.

Can't wait to join the Canadian Military once I graduate :P

I'm not a badass , but these people are : 

@GuruMeditationError

@Jerakl

@blackadder

@

@Minibois

@STRMfrmXMN

IDK why you tagged me. But k

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Blasphemy, how!

I had to get my left leg amputated after stepping on one of those 1x1 round ones!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Played hide and go seek in sears home with the whole JR boys basketball team, I was seeking, the manager got mad at us and all you saw was 20 guys sprinting towards the exit with the manager yelling his head off. This has happened 3 times. Fun as hell, half of it is hiding from the seeker, the other half is hiding from the staff.

The Army rocks.

home of the infantry. Frags really rock you to your soul. Umm about the coolest thing i can say im proud ive done is someone was having a heart attack in target, he dropped to his knees grabbed his chest, told mt friend to get help (no cell phone around 2000ish) i stayed with the guy until help came, we got a call a few days from the guy. I felt damn good. Probably one of the cooler things ive gone that doesn't result in loss of life.