AMD - A New Era In PC Gaming

Opcode

The HBM itself is made by SK Hynix. And Nvidia has been working on implementation of HBM for at least a couple years, after they were forced to abandon or delay their plans to adopt HMC.

hbm, interposer and 2.5d stacking has been developed in collaboration with AMD, SKhynix, and global foundries.

What's that R9 Nano? is a 15 cm Fury aircooled... but will it throttle?

I hope not. It will probably be a 200 watt card, with 3027 sp's.

Why just 4GB of Vram?

4gb HBM = 6gb GDDR5

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

We will have to see if it performs as expected first though.

True. Hopefully it blows the Titan away so prices on the green side will plummet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

P.S: Did Huddy complained about Gameworks? :P

LOL. Strangely NVIDIA didn't come up even once.

I'm really really looking forward to the benches of the Fury.

Also

Why the fuck are AMD streams always so bad..... 

Although it also wast partially the crowd (no clapping for Nano and that box) 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

True. Hopefully it blows the Titan away so prices on the green side will plummet.

At that price point i'll expect it to be just slightly above a 980ti

We'll have to see how it overclocks

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I'm really really looking forward to the benches of the Fury.

Also

Why the fuck are AMD streams always so bad..... 

Although it also wast partially the crowd (no clapping for Nano and that box) 

Most of the crowd were photographers who had no interest. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

So I still think 4GB is not enough for 1440-up. Especially if you play 4/5k. Am I wrong here? Won't 4GB be a bottleneck soon?

There were showing something(Battlefront?) running on a 5k Dell monitor with the Fury X, who knows what that 4GB can truely do

How does that word?

Bandwidth, speed. Its not just about capacity.

There were showing Battlefront running on a 5k Dell monitor with the Fury X, who knows what that 4GB can truely do

Its 4gb HBM* remeber that 4gb HBM = 6gb GDDR5

what was that box a console? or steam machine?

AMD 1800X Water Cool H80i 48GB Ram 980ti EVGA ACX2.0 M.2 (Samsung 950Pro) 1TB Samsung 850 OS:MSX

Think OP is a mistake wrt to the nano if I remember the stream correct it was a lower TDP part. Besides how can you cool a 275watt GPU with that tiny heatsink and fan...

Oh ok... 

Also it'd be possible to cool 275 W in that space... if you want to double the card's price :P

I hope not. It will probably be a 200 watt card, with 3072 sp's. 

1/4 less cores? 3072... Only 256 more than a R9 290X, yeah it's nice but not that mindblowing :(

This is a signature.

Project quantum i think its called ... 2 Fiji processors apparently inside there

The Subwoofer 

Ryzen 7 1700  /// Noctua NH-L9X65 /// Noctua NF-P14s Redux 1200PWM

ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac /// 16GB DDR4 G.Skill TridentZ 3066Mhz

Zotac GTX1080 Mini 

EVGA Supernova G3 650W 

Samsung 960EVO 250GB + WD Blue 2TB

Bandwidth, speed. Its not just about capacity.

Which still doesn't tell me how it can magically give 50% more capacity out of nowhere

A living room pc with a dual Fiji card.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Most of the crowd were photographers who had no interest. 

Yeah a lot of flashes I noticed that as well. I don't like that. Eventhough the presentation wasn't really that good they deserved some more clapping.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

Anyone can make a mistake. Almost screaming about how it's a crap port and then instead of accepting he made a mistake editing it out makes him a coward unwilling to face up to said mistake. I wouldn't recommend anybody watches content from such a hypocrite.

Hypocrite of what? He made a mistake. Even if he screamed it was a crap port, wouldn't you do the same if you believed you had everything correct? I mean jesus.

Some tech Youtuber makes a mistake and all of a sudden he's a hypocrite and a coward.

Which still doesn't tell me how it can magically give 50% more capacity out of nowhere

Lossless compression

• R9 Nano
    • 4096 SPUs
    • Air Cooled
    • 6" PCB
    • 275w
    • $???

275W on a single fan?! I don't believe it  <_<

Hypocrite of what? He made a mistake. Even if he screamed it was a crap port, wouldn't you do the same if you believed you had everything correct? I mean jesus.

No I wouldn't I wouldn't take down or cut down a video I already made I would address it with an annotation on that one at most but probably just on future videos and comments. Fuck me for having integrity and owning up to mistakes right?

-------

Current Rig

-------

Fury/Fury X/R9 Nano/Fury X2

• Fury
    • 275w
  • Fury X
    • 275w
  • R9 Nano
    • 275w

You can't be right about the Nano's TDP. They said that the Nano had 2 times the performance per watt compared to the 290X and said the Fury / Fury X had 1.5 times the 290X's performance per watt. 

If the Nano has the same TDP as the Fury / Fury X, that would mean the Nano is more powerful than the Fury / Fury X and therefore is the flagship of this generation, which it is not.

Spoiler

It might not need to, if data doesn't need to be retained that long, since the GPU can use it immidiately because of the bandwidth you might need less memory (?, pure speculation on my part)

My 970 maxes its 4GB running GTA V on 1200*1920, so I highly doubt you could run 4k without some kind of good improvements

Main rig:

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

4k uses so much ram as it needs a wide enough bandwidth, which can only be accesed by using more chips.

And they didnt say that they used the same number of cores. I think it will be 3072 cores, with a tdp of ~200 watts.

Of course you don't. I'm surprised you have time to post. I though you were at the funeral of your dog that AMD ran over. AMD did run over your dog, right? Because that's the only explanation I have for the moronic posts you've made these past 2 weeks.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

No I wouldn't I wouldn't take down or cut down a video I already made I would address it with an annotation on that one at most but probably just on future videos and comments. Fuck me for having integrity and owning up to mistakes right?

Can you just link the video? I've been looking for it since you made that claim and I haven't even seen it yet.