Computex 2015 Sponsor THANK YOU Thread!

Without them it would be prohibitively expensive for us to come to the show and bring you guys this content, so I'd like to express my sincere gratitude towards our sponsors because they (and you) make it possible for us to keep doing what we love to do, which is arguably one of the coolest jobs in the world.

Both of these companies have been great partners and asked for pretty much nothing other than mentions in our videos, which gives us the freedom to create the content we feel you guys will enjoy.

Huge thanks again to our two sponsors :')

vXSeZ8E.png

Our title sponsor for Computex 2015 is MSI! We're extremely glad to have them on board, and they're going to be showing off quite a bit at the show this year, so be sure to take a look at everything they have both in our videos and at this link

Official-company-logo-for-lynda.com_400x

And we have the always awesome lynda.com! As a long-time supporter of our content, we could not be happier to have them on - especially on a show that meshes so well with what lynda.com provides. If you're looking for tips or training in tech, business, or really anything, then look no further. Head over to lynda.com/computex to grab your free trial of their online education service and start learning today!

Thanks once again for supporting our content!

Go MSI! I love their cards.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

I've always thought that lynda doesn't look too excited. Also she's not reading the book damnit.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

GO SPONSORS WOOOOO!

Night theme users having the same problem I am? 

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Good guy MSI.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

GO SPONSORS WOOOOO!

Night theme users having the same problem I am? 

Yup, the text aint auto it seems

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Good to know you guys went to computex. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Lynda, thank you for making me smarter haha. And MSI, I hate to say it, but I love almost all your stuff dammit! Getting a new GS60. 

Never the less, thanks both of you for sending LMG to Computex this year! ;D

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Thank you MSI. Now start selling motherboards and GPU's in NZ without having to parallel import!

There's only one store that will actually consistently sell MSI stuff and that's techworld.co.nz 

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

woot woot msi !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

@nicklmg fixed in this 

Without them it would be prohibitively expensive for us to come to the show and bring you guys this content, so I'd like to express my sincere gratitude towards our sponsors because they (and you) make it possible for us to keep doing what we love to do, which is arguably one of the coolest jobs in the world.

Both of these companies have been great partners and asked for pretty much nothing other than mentions in our videos, which gives us the freedom to create the content we feel you guys will enjoy.

Our title sponsor for Computex 2015 is MSI! We're extremely glad to have them on board, and they're going to be showing off quite a bit at the show this year, so be sure to take a look at everything they have both in our videos and at

And we have the always awesome lynda.com! As a long-time supporter of our content, we could not be happier to have them on - especially on a show that meshes so well with what lynda.com provides. If you're looking for tips or training in tech, business, or really anything, then look no further. Head over to lynda.com/computex to grab your free trial of their online education service and start learning today!

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I've always thought that lynda doesn't look too excited. Also she's not reading the book damnit.

Maybe she's looking at the asshole chewing gum in front of her .... Or reminding everybody to keep reading ... 

Anyway ... Thank you MSI for making such good products , and Lynda for making everybody smarter everyday ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Tried fixing for Night theme users by setting the text color to auto, not sure what's going on if that isn't fixed.

@Nick fixed in this 

Our title sponsor for Computex 2015 is MSI! We're extremely glad to have them on board, and they're going to be showing off quite a bit at the show this year, so be sure to take a look at everything they have both in our videos and at

And we have the always awesome lynda.com! As a long-time supporter of our content, we could not be happier to have them on - especially on a show that meshes so well with what lynda.com provides. If you're looking for tips or training in tech, business, or really anything, then look no further. Head over to lynda.com/computex to grab your free trial of their online education service and start learning today!

Wrong tag m8 :)

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Wrong tag m8 :)

lol whoops. I was in a hurry and forgot the lmg

Thanks sponsors,

and rip night theme's eyes

In the video description the bitly link seems fine, but on the video it's in ALL CAPS.
bitly links are case-sensitive.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K (4GHz x 4 cores/8 threads);

RAM: 32GB DDR3 1333MHz; 

Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0; 

MB: ASUS Z97-A/USB 3.1; 

Storage: 512GB Samsung 970 PRO NVMe SSD.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

So.... why aren't the videos on Vessel? I'm not going to watch it on Youtube because Youtube sucks.

MSI and lynda.com thanks for sending LTT/LMG to the show.  Hopefully they see enough there and at other shows in the future in regards to pc hardware and video game systems that over the next year we will hear much more about that and less about stupid tablets and stupid dumbphones.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

That new Phanteks Enthoo Evolv case is stunning. That aluminium exterior is Case Labs quality and the steel inards are better designed than anything else I've seen. I'm going to wait for the Nova X5M from Case Labs, but if that turns out to be a bust, I'll probably get this and go ATX for the first time in a while (either that or get the Mercury S5).