Computex 2015 Sponsor THANK YOU Thread!

Woop LTT fan hype xD 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

OMG, finally a fan from Noctua that isn't brown. I will buy 10 of them in black with white trim.

Once those fans are released, I'm gonna get as many as it takes to fill an air 540 xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Murderbox MKII, New PSU, & a New Case - Silverstone Booth Computex 2015 - YouTube

1250 USD for a CASE? not a system, but a CASE? i literally spat out my drink then. And the BASE model? jfc. I'm guessing the full spec model will be like 2K or more. Mind you I guess I have no right to complain since I myself have a way overpriced Ares 3 in my system. I guess they both suffer from the same thing, limited edition price sickness. Linus will doubtless get an invite for the case tho, especially since he HAS a tj07. God damn jammy git . :)

The price doesn't bother me, it's just.. how little you can put into it.

No front bays? granted the only optical drive I use is a blu-ray/dvd/cd reader/writer as I do watch blu-rays on my machine but I also use fan controllers and I could kinda make it work if they're mounted where the hard drives are supposed to go with a bit of modding but I mean this case while "good" for watercooling just seems to pale to Caselabs cases...

A TX10 at the same price just offers way, way more.

Caselabs prices make sense for what they offer, the MKII price simple DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!  For $1,250.00 I expect serious radiator support of course didn't expect 1260 support as only the TX10 at the moment supports that or well custom cases.   For the size of radiators and reservoirs you can use and there placements... it's not a good deal...   There's only so many ways you can use this case and each use of the case won't look at all that different.  

Caselabs simply has more options for less $$ and also I'd say better quality then the MKII...  

For the price and what it offers it's a waste of money, I have no problem spending huge amounts of $$ on PC components far beyond price to performance but with cases it depends, and I simply can't do much with this case for the components that I have.  My dual reservoirs simply wouldn't fit, they would if they were a smaller size but who goes for smaller reservoirs?...

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Lynda taught MSI to sponsor LMG. They also learned how to get a bonus, to have 2 videos of their own, unlock Zotac, which had 1 video :P MUAHAHAHAHA.

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

Thanks MSI and Lynda. I don't use Lynda.com because of a few reasons mostly opinionated but MSI is great. Love their cards, own two and motherboards but sadly their motherboards for the most part are red. Hopefully they make some black or black/white motherboards again for ZskylakewhateverthesocketnumberisIforget

blackshades on

Well then, thanks to both Lynda, which has taught me 3DS max, Vray, photography and some other stuff, and MSI, whose Z68A GD65-G3 has been fantastic these last 3.5 years.

I wish I could be as positive about your graphics cards, of which I got 2 broken ones, but I'm sure they're great too, just not the ones I had.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

They cut the video at the end.

Looks like Luke was about to sneeze again.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I think that it is cool that Linus could be getting his own fan from Noctua made.  I guess a dream come true for him. Awesome!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

$1250 for the Murderbox MKII?  Ridiculous!  Seriously did I hear Luke in that video trying to defend that price a little?  I get that transforming case costing big money but this?  OMG LTT selling out?  You should be speaking out against **** like this.  No way is this case worth that price tag.

... oh and I forgot that MSI sent you to the show til I just heard Luke say it again in another video so I guess that explains things.

Now on a good note about MSI I like them making a much better performing AIO pc and hopefully in the future it will be priced reasonably.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I was going to buy the iPPC Noctua Fans with my new case but now I have to wait for the LTT Edition D: nice to see you guys at Computex! Thanks MSI!

“All players should have the privilege of entering a community without judgement. We’re here to play games, plain and simple.”

Webman97, Myth of the World (November 2018)

Links:

http://www.webman97.com/

http://www.mythworldmediagroup.com/

Biggest news of the entire computex was noctua finally realizing that they could sell 50x more fans if they all didn't only come in shit trimmed with lighter shit and vise versa. Black and red/Orange/white will be so nice.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Any idea how much the Fractal Core 500 will cost? I'm very interested in it. 

THANK YOU FOR SENDING LMG TO COMPUTEX!  

I will now buy 10 MSI Titan laptops.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build