What brands do you think are OVERATED

Mrbluee

Over-rated doesn't mean bad. Corsair, Noctua, Ducky and EVGA qualify, for sure.

And Silverstone are one of the few remaining companies out there that make proper metal cases anymore

Unfortunately everything they've made since the FT03 has been absolutely hideous. I miss the Silverstone of olde.

"Only Corsair PSU's? dude, have you used their fans before? them things are terrible!"

Have I? Yup I have six sp120's  :D and love them. What do you not like about them? And about silverstone I like that there cases are made of metal but they are over priced 500 pounds for a TJ11 just no. (Dont kill me Linus) on top of that why spend that amount of money when I can get something like a Cosmos two for £269.99 thats just as good if not more.

definitely Apple top, then alienware (Dell also). Beats too.

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

For the amount Corsair charges for them things they are terrible. Any other fan in a similar price point is simply miles ahead in terms of silence.

I dont know what you mean about them not being silent I got the quiet series fans and I can barely hear them at max speed.

alienware,beats,apple,razer,bose...

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Beats, Apple, Alienware, Samsung (a bit).

Edit:

Forgot Skullcandy

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Google, Facebook, USA...

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it

- Frederic Bastiat 1850

Nike

Nando's (kfc on a plate)

Budweiser

Nintendo

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Sony Electronics

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

Every company is overrated to a certain extent.

Apple, Alienware, Nvidia, Beats, Razer, Spotify, AVID

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I'm probably going to get crap for some of this, but...

Lian Li, Razer, Apple, Nvidia, Corsair, any Monster product, and Silverstone.

I think Corsair power supplies are overrated. The Seasonic ones are great, but no better than a lot of the other ones on the market, and a lot of the Channel Well units are mediocre.

I think Corsair's mice are terrible. they are way too heavy and only have adns 9500/9800 sensor, which have the acceleration problem.

I think Asus ROG boards are incredibly overpriced for what they are, and don't understand why anyone would buy them. Also, thermal armor looks silly.

Razer. The Deathadder 3G and 3.5G were good, just about everything else looks terrible.

I don't really like NZXT cases, since their mechanism for attaching the door can cause it to vibrate.

It personally annoys me when people say corsair cases are the best when they've never paid attention to anything else

I think Corsair makes some of the best cases. They are one of the only companies that always puts 8 PCIe slots (or a space below  the 7th), a large CPU backplate cutout, and large cable routing holes.

There are way too many cases, these days, that you have to mod, if you want to build in it easily.

Apple,Beats,Razer,Alienware,Corsair (Only there power supplies) Roccat,Silverstone,

But they are made by seasonic

Razer, Apple, Beats, Bose, Logitech.

....EA?

Bose? (I would also disagree with Razer but people have very different experiences with Razer) but why Bose, why dont you like them?

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

But they are made by seasonic

Yes I know they are OEM by seasonic,they are well made that is a given just in my opinion their PSU's are overpriced. For example lets compare Corsair & XFX both are OEM by seasonic and lets say I want a fully modular PSU at 1000Ws Corsair does have a 1000W PSU but it's not fully modular were as XFX does and it's cheaper and 80+ platinum unlike corsair for a 1000w PSU from corsair you have to go up to their professional series which is alot more expensive. 

Google, Apple, Corsair.

Bose (Personally) aren't overrated, there one of the only speaker/headphones (Thingy Magig) that deserve their price range the quality is outstanding. Unlike beats where they cost £150 for basically £20 Headphones

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

Asus

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"