What brands do you think are OVERATED

Mrbluee

Bose? (I would also disagree with Razer but people have very different experiences with Razer) but why Bose, why dont you like them?

Ask any audiophile, Bose are kind of high end Beats. You can get lots of headphones cheaper than Bose that have wayyy better audio quality. Their headphones are made of cheap materials compared to others in their price range.

Link to an audio forum on the topic: http://www.head-fi.org/t/362633/whats-so-bad-about-bose

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Please tell me how Fractal and Corsair have been innovative in the case industry.

Fractal with their militaristic, nordic design was not popular until they arrived, they've added lots to the market in that area, and have changed the look of HTPCs in a lot of cases (pardon the pun)

Corsair have done made some bold moves, the carbide air 540 for one. Also, they pretty much shaped the closed-loop water-cooling market at the present time.  

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Fractal with their militaristic, nordic design was not popular until they arrived, they've added lots to the market in that area, and have changed the look of HTPCs in a lot of cases (pardon the pun)

Corsair have done made some bold moves, the carbide air 540 for one. Also, they pretty much shaped the closed-loop water-cooling market at the present time.  

I personally hate the carbide air 540 way too big, But corsair have made bold moves but the thing that annoys me is that even if they make a rubbish case everyone still buys it :(

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

Apple, Alienware, Beats By Dre, Corsair, Razer.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Coolermaster. They have good build quality, but there's 0 innovation. Companies that don't innovate and keep pumping out the same cases year after year just make the market stagnant. Fractal have some good designs, for example & Even corsair push the envelope a little.

aAVwVkc.jpgygRmxjr.jpgUwiOdid.jpg6rRnzg6.jpgYkkyRzs.jpgaeFTrtQ.jpg

No innovation huh? Those all are definitely the same case

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Samsung, their purely marketing and not about quality at all.

Build quality is always bad.

The Samsung 840 Pro's quality is pretty good...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Corsair

Razer

---The above are the really big ones that are very overrated and bandwagoneered to all hell and back---

Beats

Koss

Bose

Sennheiser (sorry, ever since Linus made gaming audio 'cool' and started hyping them they have come out with a lot of bad products, most of which are among their most popular sellers by now)

Ducky (a more overpriced brand compared to quality you'll never find)

EVGA

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Corsair

Razer

---The above are the really big ones that are very overrated and bandwagoneered to all hell and back---

Beats

Koss

Bose

Sennheiser (sorry, ever since Linus made gaming audio 'cool' and started hyping them they have come out with a lot of bad products, most of which are among their most popular sellers by now)

EVGA

Why evga just wondering

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

Samsung, their purely marketing and not about quality at all.

Build quality is always bad.

*Ahem*

Except for their entire SSD line.

Caselabs.

Caselabs cases are a huge niche market, and the prices are sky high because they don't sell a lot of them, but they are probably the most innovative case company. Someone a few posts above mentioned corsair as being innovative in the case market, but if u look at their wo most recent "innovative" cases, the 900D and the Air 540 they are both very very similar to caselabs designs. I don't say this to bash corsair, love their products and as someone who ant afford to spend 800 bucks on a case I'm glad they can mass produce those designs, but Ina lot of ways caselabs is leading the way.

Corsair

Razer

Beats

Koss

Bose

EVGA

EVGA, Ducky, Sennheiser... really?

Not all of them. Full list of Seasonic units, anything not on this list is Channel Well or Flextronics (I might have missed one or two, but I don't think so):

CX-400

VX-450

HX-450

HX-520

HX-620

HX-650

TX-650

TX-650 v2

AX-650

TX-750 v2

AX-750

AX-850

TX-850 v2

You forgot ax 760 and ax 860 but the ax 860i and ax 760i is not made by seasonic

5 gum

I don't think it's overrated. I actual feel that it taste really nice

Quote me to get a reply!

Apple. Samsung. Corsair. Intel. 

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Corsair

Razer

Beats

Koss

Bose

EVGA

Sennheiser,  Linus (no offence to him) would have had zero effect on Sennheiser's product plans and very little on their sales. They have been industry leaders in pro Audio since the year dot, There are only a handful of headphones you won't get questioned for having in a studio by any professional and they are Sennheiser and Sony's monitor range.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I am going to get flamed big time for this but: Intel.

I use Intel chips ( I also have AMD based PC's) but the way people compare them to AMD chips sometimes is bad crack.

I'm seeing lots of razer hate. I'm pretty sure 90% of you have never used one of there products and are basing it off of reviews( or are angry you can't afford them) in reviews mad customers tend to speak out more than a satisfied one. I own 2 razer products and haven't had a single issue with either my Blackwidow keyboard which I have had for over a year or my deathadder 2013 which I have had for something like 6 months and I don't see them failing any time soon they feel quality they don't by any means feel cheap.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Airwalk shoes.  They wear out way too quick and I will never buy another pair of these shoes as long as I live.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

P()rnHub, Apple, Beats, Dell, Nike,RedBull, Corsair, McDonalds, Asus (Z77 lineup with their Sabertooth), Razer, BIC pens, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Instagram,,,,,list goes on

Sennheiser,  Linus (no offence to him) would have had zero effect on Sennheiser's product plans and very little on their sales. They have been industry leaders in pro Audio since the year dot, There are only a handful of headphones you won't get questioned for having in a studio by any professional and they are Sennheiser and Sony's monitor range.

Linus had a huge effect on Sennheiser's products. He was the one who made the first initiation towards 'audio is important' in gaming, and consequently, gamers started buying audiophile or at least high-end equipment. Sennheiser saw a quick cash grab opportunity, and pushed out 3-4 different gamer oriented headphones that are self-defeating. Sennheiser's pro equipment is still good mind you. But their new 'gamer' products are not.

The rest of your post is fanboyish, if someone came to my studio and bitched about me using AKG headphones, I'd kick them out the door.

AudioTechnica is another great brand.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Ask any audiophile, Bose are kind of high end Beats. You can get lots of headphones cheaper than Bose that have wayyy better audio quality. Their headphones are made of cheap materials compared to others in their price range.

Link to an audio forum on the topic: http://www.head-fi.org/t/362633/whats-so-bad-about-bose

I havent had any experience with their headphones but I know for a fact that their speakers are outstanding

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat