Game of Thrones Season 5 Episodes Have been Leaked Online(1-4 so far)

In my opinion this is the best show ever made and I have a HBO sub just for this (and my wife likes Girls) and Silicon Valley.  I will gladly wait to watch it like most of the rest of the world, it's worth every penny to me.

Case: HAF XBCPU: 4690kCPU Cooler: NH D15Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 | RAM: Hyper X FuryVideo Card: G1 Gaming 970SSD: 850 EVO |  PSU: Supernova 550 G2 | 

So not being able to afford it = right to pirate it? Really? You're owed the content if you can't get HBO Now OR subscribe to HBO through your provider? Really?

That shit doesn't fly with me. There is no justification for stealing a show like this.

What if you're Internet doesn't allow you to stream any content? Because I'd buy Netflix in an instant if I'd have better Internet. But now that isn't viable. Ofc I should in theory wait for the dvds but first of all dvds are a worse viewing experience and second that will take weeks so the spoilers will get to me. What would you do in such a situation?

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

the effort you put into this thread, blows me away

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/game-of-thrones-first-four-episodes-of-season-five-leaked-20150412-1mjg22.html

sooo this happened....

sadly it looks like it was a web rip with a max resolution of  720 x 392 

so nothing fancy 

is that better brownninja97?

Not so much, check out the thread that is in bold, telling you to read before posting in this section. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11724-read-before-posting-in-this-section/

Also, this is a repost:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/346279-game-of-thrones-season-5-episodes-have-been-leaked-online1-4-so-far/

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Don't watch the leaks guys, as much as it tempts you. Don't. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Don't watch the leaks guys, as much as it tempts you. Don't. :(

I will watch it just to be able to spoil some kids who try to annoy me.

Hehehe..

tumblr_lxaugkicDV1qjgrsl.gif

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/game-of-thrones-first-four-episodes-of-season-five-leaked-20150412-1mjg22.html

sooo this happened....

sadly it looks like it was a web rip with a max resolution of  720 x 392 

so nothing fancy 

is that better brownninja97?

not even close, try looking at some of the others threads 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

repost, original post was moved because this is basically advertising it's been leaked. HBO will get pissed off at LTT if you keep posting this shit.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

repost, original post was moved because this is basically advertising it's been leaked. HBO will get pissed off at LTT if you keep posting this shit.

That's not how freedom of the press works.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I will watch it just to be able to spoil some kids who try to annoy me.

Hehehe..

If you want to do that then I recommend reading the books.

I looked up some of the leaked footage and holy crap how can people stand watching this shit? Not only do people watch it, but some idiots rate the audio and video quality as 9/10 and 10/10?

Are these people genuinely blind and deaf or are their standards so incredibly low that the video has to be completely broken and not play at all for them to rate it anything less than 8/10?

From what I have seen the video deserves a 2/10 and the audio deserves a 4/10. It is like watching 240p on YouTube.

post-216-0-65937500-1428836082_thumb.png

post-216-0-65937500-1428836082_thumb.png

That's not how freedom of the press works.

Difference between saying it's been leaked and saying where it's been leaked. They can't target news websites but they can target a tech forum. This isn't the press.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

I looked up some of the leaked footage and holy crap how can people stand watching this shit? Not only do people watch it, but some idiots rate the audio and video quality as 9/10 and 10/10?

Are these people genuinely blind and deaf or are their standards so incredibly low that the video has to be completely broken and not play at all for them to rate it anything less than 8/10?

From what I have seen the video deserves a 2/10 and the audio deserves a 4/10. It is like watching 240p on YouTube.

attachicon.gifBlind and deaf people on the Internet.png

People who rate this stuff watch their shows on a 1366x768 screen 5 meters away so they literally can't tell a difference between 720p and 360p.

Oh wow :o

attachicon.gifBlind and deaf people on the Internet.png

well its probably 9/10 compared to cam vids snuck out of movie theatres. shaky camera showing only half a movie screen with echoey sound and the sound of people eating popcorn in the next seat.

So not being able to afford it = right to pirate it? Really? You're owed the content if you can't get HBO Now OR subscribe to HBO through your provider? Really? 

That shit doesn't fly with me. There is no justification for stealing a show like this. 

If HBO Now was available in Canada, I would subscribe right now. I was happy to see HBO Now was releasing but disappointed when it wasn't releasing in Canada. I also can't subscribe to HBO on my grandparents satellite cable subscription. They, and just found this out this morning, can't add it since they have an old old plan and they need to upgrade if they want to add another package (such as Movie Network/HBO). Also, my financial situation right now can't afford another $15-20 a month, I can barely afford Netflix at the moment.

Also, what happens if HBO isn't available in your area, as others have said? I know it's wrong to pirate content but sometimes you have to. Like, I'm still going to watch it every week at my friends house so why does it matter? HBO still gets their ratings and ad money (can't remember if HBO runs ads).

well its probably 9/10 compared to cam vids snuck out of movie theatres. shaky camera showing only half a movie screen with echoey sound and the sound of people eating popcorn in the next seat.

It's better than cam versions. I would say it's in between SD and HD. The copy that I have seems to be pixelated and they probably didn't render it correctly since they blurred out some areas (probably the watermarks from the review/rating copies).

No way I'm watching GoT in all it's sub-720pness. I'm waiting for the 1080p version.

720p isn't that bad but I totally understand that. I downloaded it, watched the intro, and going to wait until later tonight to watch it.

--86'd--

There is no justification for stealing a show like this. 

So....what show IS justified for stealing in your opinion?

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I will say that 720p versions are sitting on private servers right now.

HBO is the definition of pissed off that this. Heads will roll. Just like Ned's. :D

Im completely against piracy, but as soon as i watch episode 1 im going to find it hard to resist.

Hopefully they will just officially release the entire season soon for paying customers. Seems like the best way to deal with the problem.

Just a thought, but maybe the leak is deliberate on HBOs part, to create more hype around the new season?

It's going be like Walking Dead and the other shows, 1 episode per week and it's usually on Sundays. The leaked copies seem to be reviewer copies that are in SD.

Really struggling to resist temptation :S

I've read the books but some characters are off-book this year, want to see what they do!!

Really struggling to resist temptation :S

I've read the books but some characters are off-book this year, want to see what they do!!

Fgon is in there hopefully.

If HBO Now was available in Canada, I would subscribe right now. I was happy to see HBO Now was releasing but disappointed when it wasn't releasing in Canada. I also can't subscribe to HBO on my grandparents satellite cable subscription. They, and just found this out this morning, can't add it since they have an old old plan and they need to upgrade if they want to add another package (such as Movie Network/HBO). Also, my financial situation right now can't afford another $15-20 a month, I can barely afford Netflix at the moment.

Also, what happens if HBO isn't available in your area, as others have said? I know it's wrong to pirate content but sometimes you have to. Like, I'm still going to watch it every week at my friends house so why does it matter? HBO still gets their ratings and ad money (can't remember if HBO runs ads).

Even if you were here in the US, HBO now is useless to many of us, it's exclusive to Apple devices. By the time exclusivity expires, season 5 will have finished airing. 

I'll wait for the DVD set once more.

I'm not bothered by it as much as I thought I would be. Over the years I got fed up with being treated like a peasant by TV networks. Spoon-feeding shows with week to week cliffhangers, it's really getting old now. Netflix gets it right with their own shows, releasing entire seasons and giving the consumers the choice how they want to watch it.  GoT is amazing but I regret breaking my rule for it, which was only to watch shows that are done airing.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?