Game of Thrones Season 5 Episodes Have been Leaked Online(1-4 so far)

The first two episodes of Game of thrones season 5 have been leaked online. The torrent is quickly rising in popularity and based on last seasons statistics and the fact that the second episode wont be available until a week from tomorrow, these torrents may break some records.  

There are rumors that a 3rd episodes has been or will be released soon and possibly even a fourth, although for now these are just rumors. I think if HBO wants to reduce the number of pirated copies they need to release the leaked episodes on online platforms like HBO NOW and give fans a chance to legally watch them, otherwise i have a feeling many people will not hesitate to download them. If you are one of those people, just keep in mind that if not all the episodes are leaked you will have to wait several weeks before you can see the next episode.

[update]

Episode 3 has been released. 4th episode is also out according to a Reddit post, although i have not seen any torrents of it. source

Some people are saying there may be more episodes coming.

(not sure why this was marked out by a mod? I mentioned looking for a torrent which is the only way to check if it has been released since the news is so new. If its the link, the link is to a Reddit post with no copyright material)

Update 2: A total of 4 episodes have been released. Each episode has been downloaded over 100 thousand times on various torrent sites and torrent freak expects that number to rise to several million by the end of today. Multiple news articles have now picked up the story and HBO has released a statement:

“Sadly, it seems the leaked four episodes of the upcoming season of Game of Thrones originated from within a group approved by HBO to receive them,” HBO said.  “We’re actively assessing how this breach occurred.”

If you would like to read more about the leak. Here are several places that have since picked up the story: theVerge, torrentfreak, deadline, DailyMail

6. Piracy, Copyright Material, Cracks and Product Keys

• "Copyright Material" is any material protected by legally recognized copyright;
  • "Piracy" is the unauthorized copying of software or any material subject to copyright;
  • "Cracks" are programs that disable copy-protection technology;
  • A "Key" is a combination of numbers and/or letters required for software installation.

You may not request, distribute, link to or enable any activities which involve the procurement or distribution of pirated software, product cracks or keys or the supply, exchange or distribution of any copyright material including TV recordings. Doing so may result in the termination of your account without notice. In addition, any of the following violations are grounds for action being taken on your post and/or account:

• Seeking help to create or find cracks.
  • Seeking missing files that are supplied with copyrighted installation CD(s)
  • Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.
  • Requesting or discussing the trade, sale, exchange or supply of any copyrighted material including (but not limited) to TV recordings, DVDs, movies, music, software etc.
  • Identifying torrents sources or websites where copyright material may be obtained.
  • Provide or request login details for restricted websites.

Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of our management.

Wasn't the whole series based off like... 1 book?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

great, now i have to worry about spoilers. not that the books already say what is going to happen lol.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Now I gotta stay away from social networking sites from spoiling it. I want to see it live!

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Wasn't the whole series based off like... 1 book?

Roughly 1 book per season. Book 3 was the only one that was split between Season 3 and most of Season 4. Season 5 will have caught up to the last book (5) before Book 6 is out. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Even though they're out. I'm going to be a law abiding citizen and wait till they're on Netflix.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Stop being cheap little goons and pay HBO the 15 bucks to watch it. 

Y'all bitch about not having good content worth paying for, GoT is one of those shows worth paying for. 

Its not about paying for HBO, even if you pay there is no way to watch it yet(HBO hasn't released them), although it brings up an interesting point. If you have paid and you will watch them in a few weeks, is it steeling to watch them now?  

The first three episodes have been leaked. I've downloaded them but the quality isn't that good. Rather wait until tomorrow and watch it at a friends house since they have HBO. HBO Now isn't available in Canada and I'm not paying an extra $20/month for SD HBO (Still have satellite cable).

Y'all bitch about not having good content worth paying for, GoT is one of those shows worth paying for. 

Not everyone can get HBO Now or can afford it. HBO Now won't come to Canada has HBO Canadian rights are owned by Bell and Corus.

Even though they're out. I'm going to be a law abiding citizen and wait till they're on Netflix.

Good luck with that. You'll be waiting until the series is done to watch it on Netflix.

Well I know for a fact that there have been leaked up to episode four as of a few minutes ago with hints for more to come.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Honestly, what a bunch of arseholes. I will not pirate this, and just wait for it to come out on HBONOW.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Well I know for a fact that there have been leaked up to episode four as of a few minutes ago with hints for more to come.

Link?

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Link?

That would be very against the CoC

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

That would be very against the CoC

Not if you message it to me.

Not if you message it to me.

not going to happen, don't want to risk LTT getting in trouble for stuff being linked and I in no way endorse pirating.

Not everyone can get HBO Now or can afford it. HBO Now won't come to Canada has HBO Canadian rights are owned by Bell and Corus.

So not being able to afford it = right to pirate it? Really? You're owed the content if you can't get HBO Now OR subscribe to HBO through your provider? Really? 

That shit doesn't fly with me. There is no justification for stealing a show like this. 

No way I'm watching GoT in all it's sub-720pness. I'm waiting for the 1080p version.

Hmm, what about countries that don't have access to HBO go and or does not have access to the show in general? 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Im completely against piracy, but as soon as i watch episode 1 im going to find it hard to resist.

Hopefully they will just officially release the entire season soon for paying customers. Seems like the best way to deal with the problem.

Just a thought, but maybe the leak is deliberate on HBOs part, to create more hype around the new season?

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Hmm, what about countries that don't have access to HBO go and or does not have access to the show in general? 

I am in that exact position. Not only is it not releasing here on the same day, it's also dubbed and I am an English mothertongue. Meaning, I couldn't watch it either way until the BluRays come out... Watching the whole season in one go without having to wait a week in between is a bonus.

Also, word is that they will be uploading the whole season. So far it's been an episode every hour.

Read somewhere that at-least half of the episodes will be leaked.

Read somewhere that at-least half of the episodes will be leaked.

up to episode 7 are apparently on private trackers according to reddit.