Game of Thrones Season 5 Episodes Have been Leaked Online(1-4 so far)

If you want to do that then I recommend reading the books.

I looked up some of the leaked footage and holy crap how can people stand watching this shit? Not only do people watch it, but some idiots rate the audio and video quality as 9/10 and 10/10?

Are these people genuinely blind and deaf or are their standards so incredibly low that the video has to be completely broken and not play at all for them to rate it anything less than 8/10?

From what I have seen the video deserves a 2/10 and the audio deserves a 4/10. It is like watching 240p on YouTube.

attachicon.gifBlind and deaf people on the Internet.png

You should be careful, my original post was censored because i had mentioned it was available on specific torrent sites and i had a screen shot of the available torrents as proof for what i was saying(No news sources had anything about it yet).

haven't found it yet after searching.

I will wait for them to be aired on HBO.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Season premiere hype!

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Difference between saying it's been leaked and saying where it's been leaked. They can't target news websites but they can target a tech forum. This isn't the press.

Freedom of speech still applies.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Freedom of speech still applies.

You can't use Freedom of Speech as a broad term, for example. In Australia there is no freedom of speech.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I hope that you guys know that if you watch all the episodes now you would have to wait another 5-ish weeks before you can watch a new episode right!? I'm not putting myself in that position :P.

haven't found it yet after searching.

It's impossible, those episodes are everywhere, both torrent and streaming.