Ryzen 5 7600

Hello, I'm going to build a PC with Ryzen 5 7600, I'm still not sure about the graphics card (I haven't bought it yet, I'll buy it in a few months),

I'm going to buy an NZXT H7 Flow case (he had recommended the lian 216, but I don't really like the 2 fans on the front)

Well, my question is which motherboard do you recommend micro ATX or ATX that can be updated in the future (the ATX are a bit expensive) if it is with Wi-Fi I would be cool

10 minutes ago, IDuki said:

Hello, I'm going to build a PC with Ryzen 5 7600, I'm still not sure about the graphics card (I haven't bought it yet, I'll buy it in a few months),

I'm going to buy an NZXT H7 Flow case (he had recommended the lian 216, but I don't really like the 2 fans on the front)

Well, my question is which motherboard do you recommend micro ATX or ATX that can be updated in the future (the ATX are a bit expensive) if it is with Wi-Fi I would be cool

The ASRock B650M Pro RS is a cheap but very good Micro ATX motherboard for the 7600 and future CPU's.

The MSI PRO B650M-A WIFI is also a good board for Micro ATX.

ATX I recommend the MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI / Tomahawk WIFI,聽 Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX.
I personally use the ASUS TUF B650 WIFI and I love it, no issues to report with my 7700x 馃檪

I have also used the above mentioned motherboards with a few AM5 systems and they have all worked without any issues.

Even with higher end CPU's like the 7900X or 7800X3D.

The main disadvantage of mATX is that you get less connectivity. There are generally fewer PCIe slots, M.2 slots, USB/SATA headers, etc. because the boards are physically smaller, and so can't fit as much.

If you don't need additional expansion card slots and storage, there's nothing wrong with mATX - no real disadvantages in terms of future upgrade potential for the CPU or graphics card.