LGBT community

carguy86

I will be meeting an old friend. He is my best college buddy, I hope that one day he will have the courage to tell his grandmother that he is gay. He always introduce me as his girlfriend and it is kind of weird and funny at the same time since I have a boyfriend, but my boyfriend is man enough to understand the situation. 

I was planning on going to New York with my boyfriend but since I broke my leg last month, I'm just staying home while he goes to NY. So, the same thing as I always do each year :| 

I'm having a prime rib dinner at my house on Christmas Eve and then going to a family get together on Christmas Day for another feast with games like White Elephant. Still need to buy a gift for that.. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

13 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Still need to buy a gift for that.. 

It’s a good thing I didn’t pulled the trigger on a Milanese loop Apple Watch band. He didn’t liked it. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I'll be visiting my boyfriend for a second time. Hopefully everything goes okay.

🙂

i like gay-anime-cartoons because i like sexy time japanese cartoons in general but i'm kinda tired of gay dudes thinking im gay because of my collection of Free! and similar images ill repost in private convos (if others already are posting such).  And no this isn't a in the closet story i've tried shit irl its not for me, i'm older and experienced, i'd love to be gay and am free to do so but im not, problem is i rather enjoy the company of gay dudes and women, potentially because i grew up with gay best friend i'm more used to the humor etc.  Particularly in modern times its far more self-deprecating humor and i'm a much bigger fan of that then the default most my straight friends go to of just being a pseudo-chad.  I don't mind and occasionally find the lewd stuff fun, if not applicable to me irl, but dono how to best acclimate so im not giving them wrong impressions and potentially hurting them if they get along with me, which is often the case maybe because i just give so few fucks.

Kinda tired of repeatedly having gay friends be like "when are we gonna hook up, when are we gonna hook up", and me having to explain this all to them over and over again, then them losing their cool and not being nice buds like we were before.  

Any suggestions?

10 hours ago, Otto_iii said:

i like gay-anime-cartoons because i like sexy time japanese cartoons in general but i'm kinda tired of gay dudes thinking im gay because of my collection of Free! and similar images ill repost in private convos (if others already are posting such).  And no this isn't a in the closet story i've tried shit irl its not for me, i'm older and experienced, i'd love to be gay and am free to do so but im not, problem is i rather enjoy the company of gay dudes and women, potentially because i grew up with gay best friend i'm more used to the humor etc.  Particularly in modern times its far more self-deprecating humor and i'm a much bigger fan of that then the default most my straight friends go to of just being a pseudo-chad.  I don't mind and occasionally find the lewd stuff fun, if not applicable to me irl, but dono how to best acclimate so im not giving them wrong impressions and potentially hurting them if they get along with me, which is often the case maybe because i just give so few fucks.

Kinda tired of repeatedly having gay friends be like "when are we gonna hook up, when are we gonna hook up", and me having to explain this all to them over and over again, then them losing their cool and not being nice buds like we were before.  

Any suggestions?

Honestly, your friends have to know their limits. They can't just randomly hit on anyone and everyone they assume is available and it's massively disrespectful for them to get mad at you because you turned them down.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

'08 F150 Screw (Super Crew)

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

nothing because I don't have my driver's license and even if I did I don't think I should be driving with a broken leg

4 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

What do you guys happen to drive? Doesn't have to strictly be a daily.

Here's my less than satisfactory Saturn L300 wagon.

2019 Jeep Renegade.  Got it this year, actually able to get a new vehicle for once thanks to the job I have now.

F1264C6D-2788-4EE2-B9FA-9FFC0761D40C.jpeg

59F94DA9-D9A1-42C1-9CA2-BECE766B326B.jpeg

530F51C5-016E-4C26-8303-84BADAA8D19A.jpeg

also, late reply on Christmas, but I’m working on Christmas Day.  Though I bought gifts I think both of my parents will love, and I actually had friends to send shit to for once.  (Though last year the friend group got together to exchange gifts before they all moved in different directions)

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

12 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

What do you guys happen to drive? Doesn't have to strictly be a daily.

A 2018 Kia Forte. She drives smooth so it helps with the crappy roads that I sometimes encounter here and snappy to avoid potholes. My first car.

20181201_092231.thumb.jpg.d7108630e9a96149d9a9ac49156b8a7f.jpg

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

I want to see him but I already maxed out my credit card so no plane ticket ☹️

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

The girl I had liked for a long time spilled the beans that she has a boyfriend now. Only felt a flare of jealousy for like 5 seconds then it went away. Time does heal all wounds. ...There's this guy I'm starting to like but I'm 6 years older. ?

Uhh I forgot this place existed so hello I am g̵̦̍̎̏̚̚a̸̩̯͍̪̋́̍̓͂ÿ̸̛̛̯͙̜͚́̈̄̒̈́̈́̿͝͝ and I enjoy【computers】

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

I'm happy to see that this thread is still open. Hi I'm Jon or Yogi, and I'm pansexual! I'm still not 100% out honestly, but at the same time I feel I share enough pride and gay stuff that my family is well aware that I'm LGBTQ in some way. I'm also polyamorous with a transgender fiance. 

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
    T-Force 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
  • GPU
    Powercolor Red Dragon Rx580 4GB
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower
  • Storage
    1 X WD 1TB HDD
    1 X Seagate 2TB HDD
    1 Silicon Power 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA850 BQ
  • Display(s)
    HP 1920 X 1080 Monitor
    Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inches Full HD
    Acer 1440 X 900 Monitor
  • Cooling
    Enermax Liqmax III
    1 120mm Rosewill Case fan
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K68 RGB Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Sound
    Insignia Computer Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Ultimate

3 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

If my relationship with @pinksnowbirdie has taught me anything, it’s that I’m strangely good at committing to very long-term things.

Yes

same here :^>

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

On 12/24/2019 at 9:13 PM, captain_to_fire said:

Oh shit ?

9B366479-ECF5-4FCE-8AB0-A0A1AF6E2FC3.jpeg

You're scared? You would need a chart that goes back to the '40s to include me!

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Straight and married with a bisexual woman.

In a stroke of exceptional luck, we both have very similar tastes in what we find aesthetically appealing in people, so we have a lot of fun pointing out pretty people to one another.