LGBT community

carguy86

Shoutouts to Summer Games Done Quick for starting with a Skyrim meme.

(also their fursona mascot is cute)

8 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Shoutouts to Summer Games Done Quick for starting with a Skyrim meme.

It better not jave been an "arrow in the knee" meme.

1 minute ago, Skanky Sylveon said:

It better not jave been an "arrow in the knee" meme.

"Hey, you. You're finally awake."

Someone stopped it before it got to that point tho.

• 1 month later...

Been awhile since therr was a post so Im reviving it.

How is everyone? I hit my 1 year transition mark this month ! Finally getting a name change !

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

On 8/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, Keith W said:

*Waves hello*  wave.GIF.f1c3b466676c51457e4445cc9b76dd2a.GIF

Hi !!

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

When I was in Boston last Thursday, the boyf said he'd try to go even though he's broke and sick. Told him to stay home and rest instead.

I'm a good boyfriend I think!

1 minute ago, captain_to_fire said:

Sleep is a luxury and a privilege ? 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d25a0ec01886bc8f72

I am used to sleeping on the train. Used to travel 5 hours a day, 4 days a week on the train. Those were very long days.

3 hours ago, Keith W said:

Maybe we should start an insomniacs thread? 

Not really an insoomniac, I´m mostly sleep deprived

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I'm also not an insomniac. I can sleep like a baby...during the day. Before I retired for keeps ten years ago, I worked third shift at a convenience store for 5 1/2 years to supplement my pension until Social Insecurity could kick in (it was going to be 7 1/2 years but I quit early becasue I got tired of dealing with lazy coworkers and incompetent management). Even after ten years, I still have bouts of what I "affectionately" call "shift lag" where I can't sleep at night but sleep well during the day. Making matters worse in my shrinking bladder; I have to get up three times while getting my eight hours to make the stupid thing gladder.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

55 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

My sleep schedule is always all over the place. Welcome to working variable hours, where one night I’m in bed at 3am and two nights later I’m waking up at 4:30am.

Ugh I couldnt sleep for two days because I ran out of my sleep med

Mom came back to live with us for 2 years. Stress has increased due to that. She's an anti-trans conservative, but we also don't get along on many apolitical levels.

Dropped a "friend" few days ago. Don't feel like having friends who think I'm delusional.

Preparing for incoming recession. Going to ask for more hours to shore up net worth. It's a little trickier than that but not going to get into that right now.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

On 8/27/2019 at 2:42 PM, BoredErica said:

Mom came back to live with us for 2 years. Stress has increased due to that. She's an anti-trans conservative, but we also don't get along on many apolitical levels.

Dropped a "friend" few days ago. Don't feel like having friends who think I'm delusional.

Preparing for incoming recession. Going to ask for more hours to shore up net worth. It's a little trickier than that but not going to get into that right now.

Im sorry that cant be fun. Anyway to get out of that situation ?

On 9/2/2019 at 5:07 AM, alicskysareblue said:

Im sorry that cant be fun. Anyway to get out of that situation ?

Effectively no. The cure is worse than the disease. I have to stay here as long as possible to build wealth.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

On 9/4/2019 at 4:02 PM, rushersdave said:

Share your experience with dating apps too.

Not good. I don’t recommend it personally. 

I'm thinking of trying dating sites instead. I'd make it clear I'm trans in the profile because I don't want to deal with people flipping out. For now I'd rather have too few interested people than too many.

In limited polling I've seen, it seems bi people are more open to dating trans people, more so than gay people, more so than straight people. Of course, there are a lot more straight people than gay/bi people.

On 9/14/2019 at 3:45 AM, captain_to_fire said:

Me when meeting someone  

As if I saw myself:).

• 2 months later...

What is everyone doing this holidays? ?