LGBT community

carguy86

You ever buy a game on the Switch instead of PC because you know you'll play it portably on your Switch instead of your laptop

21 hours ago, Nowak said:

You ever buy a game on the Switch instead of PC because you know you'll play it portably on your Switch instead of your laptop

i buy games on the switch for the portability....yet i only ever play it at home anyway, it's just a matter of if i'm at my desk or on the couch.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Arika S said:

i buy games on the switch for the portability....yet i only ever play it at home anyway, it's just a matter of if i'm at my desk or on the couch.

I buy games for the Switch hoping that they won't make for a shit experience so that it wasn't a wasted $300.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Has anyone here gone the full ah, "transition" route from MTF?

I have an off-the-wall question for you, if you did. 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

15 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Has anyone here gone the full ah, "transition" route from MTF?

I have an off-the-wall question for you, if you did. 

Im currently transitioning. Its a slow process. 

Given you say your questions are "off-the-wall" i hesitate but what are ypu curious about ?

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I want the exact same leather jacket that Jensen Huang wears during NVIDIA keynotes. 

Also, what could've happened today if Intel is the one who acquired ATI instead of AMD back in 2006?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I am Gay.

Don't care what people think!

Main Rig: Ryzen 7 2700 | T-Force 32GB 3000mhZ | Corsair Carbide SPEC-06 Case | Corsair H100x AIO | Corsair CX750M PSU | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Windforce OC

Storage Server: Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Mini PC | i3 4130T 2.90Ghz | 4GB SoDIMM | 500GB WD Blue Internal | 6TB Seagate External | 1TB Seagate External | OS: Openmediavault

Being kind costs nothing. Make the world a better place!

1 minute ago, AlexanderAckroyd said:

Then why say it?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

10 minutes ago, AlexanderAckroyd said:

I am Gay.

9 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I mean, you came to the right thread to say that?

8 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Then why say it?

I've learned that most people don't care if you're gay as long as you're not obnoxious about it, but that's a problem for some apparently.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

10 minutes ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

I've learned that most people don't care if you're gay as long as you're not obnoxious about it, but that's a problem for some apparently.

I have had a few people that haven't liked it. Hence why I don't care about those people.

I don't run around telling people about it, people will only know if they ask direct or it comes up in conversation. 

Main Rig: Ryzen 7 2700 | T-Force 32GB 3000mhZ | Corsair Carbide SPEC-06 Case | Corsair H100x AIO | Corsair CX750M PSU | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Windforce OC

Storage Server: Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Mini PC | i3 4130T 2.90Ghz | 4GB SoDIMM | 500GB WD Blue Internal | 6TB Seagate External | 1TB Seagate External | OS: Openmediavault

howdy gaymers how yall doing

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

3 hours ago, Sylvie05 said:

howdy gaymers how yall doing

Eh, sick of the twelvie squeakers screaming about Fortnight in CSGO

Burgers with caramelized onions 

That good month begins tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

That reminds me, I need some rainbow thigh highs.

SockDreams sells some wicked good stuff, plus they donate $1 from every sale to a pro-LGBT charity in Portland, OR.

Doesn't seem like a whole lot but it's a lot better than a lot of other corporations, who only pretend to care.

7 hours ago, Nowak said:

Doesn't seem like a whole lot but it's a lot better than a lot of other corporations, who only pretend to care.

Microsoft does, at least according to them which doesn’t surprise me considering that their HQ is in a blue state of WA. 

1 minute ago, captain_to_fire said:

Microsoft does, at least according to them which doesn’t surprise me considering that their HQ is in a blue state of WA. 

Here's a protip:

They're doing it because they want money, not because they actually care. If they did, they'd donate a portion of the revenue to charity, like what Twitch is doing.

Was stuck in horrendous traffic and made my flight with 5 minutes to spare. I hope my luck improves here while in Vegas. ?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X