LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Nah, I knew the writer had said that, but I was meaning more on an episode, like how Arthur did.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Tonight in Things Nowak Didn't Expect To Do:

• Try to help someone in a Discord server figure out how to get out of a dangerous living situation in the Philippines to safety with his boyfriend in Hawaii

8 hours ago, Nowak said:

get out of a dangerous living situation in the Philippines

I wonder what could that be? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

I wonder what could that be? 

Homophobic parents that are okay with the idea of killing gay people, because they see it as "justified" in the eyes of God. And they're starting to suspect that he is gay.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:32 PM, Celli said:

I did gay ERP with a buddy and I liked it a lot, and then I did some other stuff that I think would be TMI for this site ?

You remember me of someone I met on Derpibooru... You wouldn't know about it would you? That'd be one hella coincidence.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

3 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Homophobic parents that are okay with the idea of killing gay people, because they see it as "justified" in the eyes of God. And they're starting to suspect that he is gay.

I hope he’s safe now in Hawaii. I gotta say even though I’m not “out” to my family (I think they have suspicions), I’m lucky that my family is quite mild, not the hell and brimstone type of people. 

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

I hope he’s safe now in Hawaii. I gotta say even though I’m not “out” to my family (I think they have suspicions), I’m lucky that my family is quite mild, not the hell and brimstone type of people. 

He hasn't been able to escape to Hawaii just yet, but he's been looking for an immigration lawyer in Honolulu to help with his asylum claim.

It's been slow, due to his family breathing down his neck, but he seems to fully intend on escaping to Hawaii.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:35 PM, Princess Luna said:

You remember me of someone I met on Derpibooru... You wouldn't know about it would you? That'd be one hella coincidence.

Who would that be?

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

11 minutes ago, Celli said:

Who would that be?

Supposedly his name is Mike

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

5 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Supposedly his name is Mike

Yeah, I do go by Mikey on derpibooru.

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

1 minute ago, Celli said:

Yeah, I do go by Mikey on derpibooru.

Hahaha, small world apparently, I'll let you to try figuring out who am I... though I doubt you'll manage to :P

Personal Desktop":

2 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Hahaha, small world apparently, I'll let you to try figuring out who am I... though I doubt you'll manage to :P

Are you a moderator there as well? ?

Talking about Derpibooru? What is this, a crossover episode?

2 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Talking about Derpibooru? What is this, a crossover episode?

Maybeh

36 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Ohhhh I know who you are :P

5 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

will I ever commit to being a furry

Yes.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 minute ago, ReggieGRS said:

In all seriousness? Why not? Unless ofc, you live in an area where being open about being a furry (or other things) could lead to... deadly consequences. Which is the case for some unfortunate folks. Otherwise, go ahead and furry yourself. Ha! Get it? Get it? Cuz... y'know... Sorry =x

Nah, the most I'll get is awkward stares, but that being said I probably wouldn't be open with it anyways; no real reason for me to be all open about it lol

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

On 5/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, ReggieGRS said:

Just DO IT!!11!!

/s

I hear ya. On awkward stares, tho... Awkwardly and fiercely stare back at them. Always works for me :3

Dont worry from personal experiance you kinda just get used to it, the problem is those random people out on the street who harrass you

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

On 5/8/2019 at 2:18 PM, captain_to_fire said:

Whoa! 1TB of the WD Black NVME SSD is $250 here. Basically the price of a SATA and NVME SSD is getting close. Who would’ve thought. ?

Either PNY or XLR8 is releasing a 2TB SSD sometime in the coming months priced at $260 iirc.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

27 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Either PNY or XLR8 is releasing a 2TB SSD sometime in the coming months priced at $260 iirc.

So if that's the case, even budget PC builds should be fast. I think at the moment even a $500 PC can have 16GB of DDR4 memory. 

16 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

So if that's the case, even budget PC builds should be fast. I think at the moment even a $500 PC can have 16GB of DDR4 memory. 

Crazy...

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Big whoop. A Samsung 860 EVO 2TB at Newegg is only $298  (well worth the better quality). If on a budget, a Crucial MX500 2tb is only $246.00. Both have a five year warranty.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!