LGBT community

carguy86

Thought this pic was funny lol

post-267198-0-93192500-1449799976.jpg

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

TBH being hetero is pretty rad. I can get married by any religious standard or in any country....

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

So for those of you who don't know Undertale, the character in my avatar, Alphys, is canonically bisexual.

...would that make her a... bi-nosaur?

That bisexual picture is me in a nutshell.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Alright, good luck to you!

^This

I've thought about stuff like that (gender and whatnot) and got too confused/torn and decided to think about it later. Doing stuff like that seems like too much of a hassle for me so imma stay how I am and was before.

I counter your picture with a picture, because ponies!

tumblr_lyzmhc9f1K1qak0qdo1_500.png

Im going all the way with my transition its what would make me the happiest.

Just be sure not to make surgery the be all and end all of your transition, it is just an aspect of our journey, not the end of it. Lots of us trans girls make surgery the most important aspect, rush into it, and they tend to be disappointed after. Not because it is not what they wanted, but because it doesn't give them what they expected. Best to not rush into it in all honesty, take your time with it. And when you do go for surgery, make sure you get some decent aftercare. So many trans girls here in the UK go overseas for it, as they don't want to wait for the NHS. And when all is said and done, they get very little aftercare in helping to deal with it.

Holy mother of notifications.   :o

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I'm not personally LGBT but one of my friends who is has a very interesting story that might interest you guys. She grew up in a muslim family in Chechnya which is part of Russia. She came out as a Lesbian to her family, and they tried to kill her. Then she had to flee to Britain while her home was in the middle of a war zone, because she had a heart condition that required treatment she couldn't afford in Russia. Probably the most badass person I've ever met.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

I'm not personally LGBT but one of my friends who is has a very interesting story that might interest you guys. She grew up in a muslim family in Chechnya which is part of Russia. She came out as a Lesbian to her family, and they tried to kill her. Then she had to flee to Britain while her home was in the middle of a war zone, because she had a heart condition that required treatment she couldn't afford in Russia. Probably the most badass person I've ever met.

I hope her quality of life has improved significantly since then. Sounds like she deserves one hell of a break 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I hope her quality of life has improved significantly since then. Sounds like she deserves one hell of a break 

Well yea, I don't know how it could have gotten worse lol. She seems to be doing well, at-least for as long as I have known her.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

going to try and go on a 1200-1300 calerie diet wish me luck!

if you eat correctly you can be like me... live on a 300 calorie a day diet. ._. calories=almost not at all important compared to nutrients.

TBH being hetero is pretty rad. I can get married by any religious standard or in any country....

and asexual is pretty cool too.

explaining demi to people is the hardest. they usually understand pan, but demi is just a whole new game to them.

guys why did you ignore my shitty pun I feel ignored

i didnt ignore it. D:

was gud. :D

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

i didnt ignore it. D:

To be fair, to a lot of people it's a foreign concept - having a gender that isn't the norm, per se.

I realize it's been awhile since I've checked in to this thread, so to those who don't remember me or know me I'm some straight guy that hangs out here cuz y'all are super chill.

I too check up on this thread every time something new is posted (following), even though it appears that I'm most likely an asexual (with neutral gender identity). I'm just interested of what other people think of these things, and learning some new things along the way to further reduce my ignorance on the subject of LGBT. Doesn't hurt to know more, does it?

To think of it... IRL I know only one bisexual person and just one who has confirmed to be an asexual, everyone else is straight. I'm guessing with small community comes small variety...

Anyone else here who would not really care about their own gender at all other than me? The only reasons I stick to being a man is because I was born so, transfer surgeries are expensive, and as unfair and unequal as it may seem, legal benefits that seem to better fit me personally. If none of those conditions existed and I would have to choose a gender, it would be a coin flip.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

People seem to have forgotten about your comment so I'll go ahead and say welcome to our humble abode ^.^

Best of luck with coming out, whenever you do it. Your family loves you either way.

As for height, I'm 6'2 as well. In a country with a generally short population it was funny when I was dating my 6'3 boyfriend, tall people stand out; tall gay people stand out more.

Thank you.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

You guys really have been active. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You guys really have been active. :P

Tell me about

came back to like 60 notifications. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

if you eat correctly you can be like me... live on a 300 calorie a day diet. ._. calories=almost not at all important compared to nutrients.

and asexual is pretty cool too.

explaining demi to people is the hardest. they usually understand pan, but demi is just a whole new game to them.

i didnt ignore it. D:

300 calories a day...Yeah I dont know of any foods that give you all the nutrients you need while only consuming that much a day. Plus that sounds really unhealth to starve yourself.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

All I have to say is lol at religion thinking they have any place in government or determining who can legally marry.

Let's not bring religion back into this. Goodness. :P 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

All I have to say is lol at religion thinking they have any place in government or determining who can legally marry.

im banned from church bechause i kissed my ex-bf on the bus stop next to the church.... (an old lady came out of chucrh and started screaming, she then took a picture of us and ran back inside. i found out i was banned during last years school goes to chirch before christmas)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

im banned from church bechause i kissed my ex-bf on the bus stop next to the church.... (an old lady came out of chucrh and started screaming, she then took a picture of us and ran back inside. i found out i was banned during last years school goes to chirch before christmas)

You're from Norway, you guys burn churches. ;)

You're from Norway, you guys burn churches. ;)

lol, some of us do... (i like the look of traditional norwegian churches tho and i think burning churches is wrong, leave those old buildings alone)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I'm super comfortable with my sexuality, I am bisexual I guess. 

Right now I can't imagine LOVING another guy, I love girls toooo much.

I have a wonderfully beautiful and smart girlfriend right now I couldn't be happier. 

But I do have occasional attractions to (straight) guys ;p 

lol, some of us do... (i like the look of traditional norwegian churches tho and i think burning churches is wrong, leave those old buildings alone)

How about this way?