LGBT community

carguy86

Welp, the whole family is at our house to spend the hollidays with us. (They are leaving 30th desember) and my bf is staying with us at the same time... #awkwardxmasbechauseihaventtoldmymoredistantrelatives wow thats a long hashtagg

I don't envy you.

Christmas with my relatives is baad. (Thank god for family feuds) But that is worse. By far. But as long as you don't tell them they might not catch on

Or just tell them and enjoy the show

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I don't envy you.

Christmas with my relatives is baad. (Thank god for family feuds) But that is worse. By far. But as long as you don't tell them they might not catch on

Or just tell them and enjoy the show

well you know, my bf and i share a

a bed in the basement so noone will se that my "friend" and i are sharing a bed so the possibilities of them knowing are slim.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

When I came out as Bi-sexual to my Mother she was confused but mostly livid and decided to ring my macho father who literally wanted to kill me for 2 weeks, somehow I avoided him...but then we crossed paths and i got a lecture about the "Big Picture" which meant I was being selfish. I started to lose my voice and opinion over time so I decided to move in with my still current bf of 4 years where we live and his mom and sister. It's been tough. But things are much better now. My parents well they don't accept it but they tolerate it. However they are just not great human beings so I rarely see them. Sad indeed but i'm happy and that's what counts. Realised I was Pansexual with time.

“All blood does is make you related. But loyalty? It's loyalty that makes you Family.”

― Chris DiazFor Blood And Loyalty

well you know, my bf and i share a

a bed in the basement so noone will se that my "friend" and i are sharing a bed so the possibilities of them knowing are slim.

Well good luck with the relatives regardless.

I usually only spend one day with my relatives to celebrate christmas and i'm always slightly more insane afterwards than i was before.

Can't imagine two weeks..

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When I came out as Bi-sexual to my Mother she was confused but mostly livid and decided to ring my macho father who literally wanted to kill me for 2 weeks, somehow I avoided him...but then we crossed paths and i got a lecture about the "Big Picture" which meant I was being selfish. I started to lose my voice and opinion over time so I decided to move in with my still current bf of 4 years where we live and his mom and sister. It's been tough. But things are much better now. My parents well they don't accept it but they tolerate it. However they are just not great human beings so I rarely see them. Sad indeed but i'm happy and that's what counts. Realised I was Pansexual with time.

“All blood does is make you related. But loyalty? It's loyalty that makes you Family.”

Chris Diaz, For Blood And Loyalty

its good to hear that you found someone who will love you no matter what sexuality you have. (Also your parrents need 60000 chillpills)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

That sucks man.. But good to hear that things are looking up at least :/

1, Why didn't you say something sooner/when you was younger?

2, Are you sure this isnt just a phase?

3, Are you sure you are not just gay?

4, Do you like/are you attracted to women or men?

5, What female gender stereotypical activities do you like?

6, How old was you when you knew?

7, will you have your bits cut off?

8, How will you have children? 

9, what is it like/how will you have sex? (might not be from your parents this one, but someone will ask it. As well as other highly personal and embarrassing questions).

10, Have you seen a doctor yet? (followed up by) You could just be depressed/have mental issues. (again, not necessarily asked by your parents)

There are lots more, but as you can see this list would be quite large if I list them all. The sheer amount of questions you will be asked from this point will be insane. You just have to grin and bear it unfortunately, and answer them the best you can. Anything you deem to be far too "personal", just tell them to mind their own bees wax.

When I came out as gay (i'm cis) my mum still asked blah blah trans blah blah sex change and I was like .__. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

My father once said that if one of his sons ever turned out gay he'd "break their fucking neck"

Needless to say I'm gay and my neck is still mostly intact.

It sucks that stuff like this still happens around the world, even in more progressive cities like London but thats sadly how it is. I wish you the best of luck with your future and your boyfriend & his parents sound absolutely amazing. You are one very lucky guy to have such an amazing boyfriend. Literally goals af :P

ps. you're kinda cute as well ;)

When I came out as gay (i'm cis) my mum still asked blah blah trans blah blah sex change and I was like .__. 

At least it seems like your parents weren't overly supportive

A day after my mom found out we were talking about it and she says out of the blue "So you'll need lube and condoms then right?"

tumblr_m1rb68UgBR1qjemo2o1_500.gif

963.gif

giphy.gif

A day after my mom found out we were talking about it and she says out of the blue "So you'll need lube and condoms then right?"

tumblr_m1rb68UgBR1qjemo2o1_500.gif

963.gif

giphy.gif

So would you say your mom shot first?

I hate liking/loving people, it's like, "eww, people, <_< " but also "oooh, people :wub: "

I would prefer that people other than my close friends stay generally away as I don't know how to deal with them, but sadly, I am then called "antisocial"

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

So would you say your mom shot first?

I would say that she prevented my first shot from being lethal to my social life

I hate liking/loving people, it's like, "eww, people, <_< " but also "oooh, people :wub: "

I would prefer that people other than my close friends stay generally away as I don't know how to deal with them, but sadly, I am then called "antisocial"

So you're in a love/hate relationship.. With love? xD

You get used to it with time. Took me a while to venture outside my own circle of close friends but now i wouldn't have it any other way  ^_^

-snip-

Damn that's pretty nice. Meanwhile I'm sitting in my room with a hoodie that hasn't been washed in a month, a random t-shirt i pulled out of the drier and gym shorts...

Usually the only difference between that and what I wear outside is that I trade the gym shorts for slim fitting jeans/khakis.

Damn that's pretty nice. Meanwhile I'm sitting in my room with a hoodie that hasn't been washed in a month, a random t-shirt i pulled out of the drier and gym shorts...

Usually the only difference between that and what I wear outside is that I trade the gym shorts for slim fitting jeans/khakis.

I don't remember when my duffle coat was washed last (Dry cleaning only)

Might be time for that soon :/

That hoodie might need a wash though

Can't stand slim fitting jeans/khakis They feel a bit too limiting to me

Oh I wish. My mum is way to supportive. She keeps trying to bring it up and ask questions about my sexuality. She also thinks that bisexuality doesnt exist "because you cant go back and forth between being gay or not, you are or arent", but meh I guess kudos for trying - sometimes.

So even though I score a 4 - 5 on the kinsey scale which would put me at "homosexual but more than incidentally heterosexual" I guess I'm stuck with only guys now.

not that its a problem though ;)

I don't remember when my duffle coat was washed last (Dry cleaning only)

Might be time for that soon :/

That hoodie might need a wash though

Can't stand slim fitting jeans/khakis They feel a bit too limiting to me

I'm with you on the slim fitting jeans/khakis. I am not a small person(6'4 250lbs) and have large quads(used to play hockey, never really lost the legs), and its really hard to find pants that fit to begin with. 

Also agree with said hoodie needing a wash, then again I'm really finicky with how clean my clothes are.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Oh I wish. My mum is way to supportive. She keeps trying to bring it up and ask questions about my sexuality. She also thinks that bisexuality doesnt exist "because you cant go back and forth between being gay or not, you are or arent", but meh I guess kudos for trying - sometimes.

So even though I score a 4 - 5 on the kinsey scale which would put me at "homosexual but more than incidentally heterosexual" I guess I'm stuck with only guys now.

not that its a problem though ;)

My dad thinks i genuinely switch back an forth. As if it was a literal switch. *Click*Gay*Click*Straight*Click*Gay <-- basically..  So i get nuggets like "Gay today?"

No idea where i am on the kinsey scale 

I'm with you on the slim fitting jeans/khakis. I am not a small person(6'4 250lbs) and have large quads(used to play hockey, never really lost the legs), and its really hard to find pants that fit to begin with. 

Also agree with said hoodie needing a wash, then again I'm really finicky with how clean my clothes are.

I used to do martial arts and i don't really have much of a problem with my legs being overly muscular. Or fat. Its just stuck with me that a pair of pants that i can't do a high kick in are completely useless :/ 

My dad thinks i genuinely switch back an forth. As if it was a literal switch. *Click*Gay*Click*Straight*Click*Gay <-- basically..  So i get nuggets like "Gay today?"

No idea where i am on the kinsey scale 

I used to do martial arts and i don't really have much of a problem with my legs being overly muscular. Or fat. Its just stuck with me that a pair of pants that i can't do a high kick in are completely useless :/ 

Secretly techswede is a  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  but you didn't hear it from me. B)

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Secretly techswede is a  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  but you didn't hear it from me. B)

So that's how he shoots first!

I'm 6'2, about 160lbs and used to do rugby. It makes my whole style look weird. I wish I could lose the muscle without gaining back fat so I could have slender legs / arms. I guess I'll just have to do with my rugby player body shape.

So that's how he shoots first!

Well.. Darn.. You have discovered what was supposed to be a secret..

Sorry it had to end this way chaps

Pe9isCa.gif

GUYS

LET'S MAKE "GREEDO SHOT FIRST" JOKES

I'm 6'2, about 160lbs and used to do rugby. It makes my whole style look weird. I wish I could lose the muscle without gaining back fat so I could have slender legs / arms. I guess I'll just have to do with my rugby player body shape.

I'm 6'1" and weigh ~125lbs last time I checked the scale.  I've even tried to gain weight before (protein and all that), but it didn't work.  But at least I look good, or at least that's what my gay friends around campus tell me  :rolleyes:

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

I'm 6'1" and weigh ~125lbs last time I checked the scale.  I've even tried to gain weight before (protein and all that), but it didn't work.  But at least I look good, or at least that's what my gay friends around campus tell me  :rolleyes:

want to trade bodies? Muscles are gross af.

want to trade bodies? Muscles are gross af.

Nah man. Muscles are awesome. They help you lift things. (I work as farmer during the summer)