LGBT community

carguy86

How about this way? 

thats pretty funny xD

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I too check up on this thread every time something new is posted (following), even though it appears that I'm most likely an asexual (with neutral gender identity). I'm just interested of what other people think of these things, and learning some new things along the way to further reduce my ignorance on the subject of LGBT. Doesn't hurt to know more, does it?

To think of it... IRL I know only one bisexual person and just one who has confirmed to be an asexual, everyone else is straight. I'm guessing with small community comes small variety...

Anyone else here who would not really care about their own gender at all other than me? The only reasons I stick to being a man is because I was born so, transfer surgeries are expensive, and as unfair and unequal as it may seem, legal benefits that seem to better fit me personally. If none of those conditions existed and I would have to choose a gender, it would be a coin flip.

Saaaaaame

I too check up on this thread every time something new is posted (following), even though it appears that I'm most likely an asexual (with neutral gender identity). I'm just interested of what other people think of these things, and learning some new things along the way to further reduce my ignorance on the subject of LGBT. Doesn't hurt to know more, does it?

To think of it... IRL I know only one bisexual person and just one who has confirmed to be an asexual, everyone else is straight. I'm guessing with small community comes small variety...

Anyone else here who would not really care about their own gender at all other than me? The only reasons I stick to being a man is because I was born so, transfer surgeries are expensive, and as unfair and unequal as it may seem, legal benefits that seem to better fit me personally. If none of those conditions existed and I would have to choose a gender, it would be a coin flip.

Saaaaaame

going to try and go on a 1200-1300 calerie diet wish me luck!

i've been doing that for a year now and im still not losing the fat i want to lose

i'm not really overweight but cmon im not losing ANYTHING nor am i gaining anythiing

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

i've been doing that for a year now and im still not losing the fat i want to lose

i'm not really overweight but cmon im not losing ANYTHING nor am i gaining anythiing

The opposite is true for me. I eat like a pig and somehow stay at ~135 lbs. I fit the skinny tall gamer nerd stereotype very well.

Are you mixing it with exercise? A;sp what you eat plays a big role as well. Eating low carbs and high protein would help. Protein doesn't turn into fat. If you dont work your body you might just be losing muscle which doesn't do anything for you.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Just got my new outfit in. Finally something that I can actually wear out in public also I bought pepper spray just encase of violent people. feel like this sweatshirt was made for me!

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Just got my new outfit in. Finally something that I can actually wear out in public also I bought pepper spray just encase of violent people. feel like this sweatshirt was made for me!

Soft sweaters are literally the best thing ever invented. They are helping me get through college finals  :)

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Soft sweaters are literally the best thing ever invented. They are helping me get through college finals  :)

Only thing I regret is I have my shopping habits and dress habits of my mom, which is dont buy the cheap crap and always be stylish. Current outfit is a black sweatshirt/turtle neck, with dark jeans with a high waist, and knee high high heel boots for winter, lastly my small cross-body bag best thing ever!

If you go out expecting trouble, then your are more likely to find it, or it will find you. Best to just go out and hold your head up high and have confidence and smile, as most people wont mess with a confident person. Obviously I am not saying to not be vigilant though. In the last 5 years the worst I have had from people, is the occasional tard muttering something under their breath. 

Only thing I regret is I have my shopping habits and dress habits of my mom, which is dont buy the cheap crap and always be stylish. Current outfit is a black sweatshirt/turtle neck, with dark jeans with a high waist, and knee high high heel boots for winter, lastly my small cross-body bag best thing ever!

My personal style is hooded jumpers, or t-shirts and hooded jacket with black/charcoal grey boot cut jeans or combats. Plus more often than not I will wear black ankle boots with a 2 inch heal. Though if I am doing a lot of walking on a particular day, then I will wear trainers/sneakers. Always been the same though. I find I am more comfortable like that, and it helps to blend in to the crowd. I guess you could say it is a cross style between emo/scene and skater/surfer. I have never been a real fan of standing out in a crowd, even before I came out as trans and started my transition. 

If you go out expecting trouble, then your are more likely to find it, or it will find you. Best to just go out and hold your head up high and have confidence and smile, as most people wont mess with a confident person. Obviously I am not saying to not be vigilant though. In the last 5 years the worst I have had from people, is the occasional tard muttering something under their breath. 

My personal style is hooded jumpers, or t-shirts and hooded jacket with black/charcoal grey boot cut jeans or combats. Plus more often than not I will wear black ankle boots with a 2 inch heal. Though if I am doing a lot of walking on a particular day, then I will wear trainers/sneakers. Always been the same though. I find I am more comfortable like that, and it helps to blend in to the crowd. I guess you could say it is a cross style between emo/scene and skater/surfer. I have never been a real fan of standing out in a crowd, even before I came out as trans and started my transition. 

Im not looking for trouble just I go by the saying Id rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. plus i bruise easily

Im not looking for trouble just I go by the saying Id rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

I can understand that. You have your location set as "NY", so I assume that is New York? You are in a different continent to me, as I am in the UK. So things are different here.

plus i bruise easily

Are you on hormones yet? If not, then you may bruise even easier once on them, I know I certainly do. It used to be so hard to bruise before I started HRT, and now I only have to brush up against something.

I can understand that. You have your location set as "NY", so I assume that is New York? You are in a different continent to me, as I am in the UK. So things are different here.

Are you on hormones yet? If not, then you may bruise even easier once on them, I know I certainly do. It used to be so hard to bruise before I started HRT, and now I only have to brush up against something.

Id like look myself over and see bruises and be like how did this get here. Im lucky and I have two health insurence policies from my parents and a transgender place in PA i think accepts both plans so I might get a free transition.

My style is a polo with jeans. Cargo shorts whenever possible. Always running shoes. Always. And a watch and ring just for a little bling lol

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

If we're talking about fashion and stuff, here's something that I am currently working on. 

Spoiler
juWJNhu.jpg

DJgkBUV.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

im banned from church bechause i kissed my ex-bf on the bus stop next to the church.... (an old lady came out of chucrh and started screaming, she then took a picture of us and ran back inside. i found out i was banned during last years school goes to chirch before christmas)

What they actually still ban people from church for being gay?

I'm from Norway too, but I was raised by atheist parents who kept me from any indoctrination by the school as I grew up. So I have very little experience with churches, but I really thought banning people for that was long gone.

I mean I thought gay marriage was a thing here now? (not really keeping track) And I thought there were openly gay priests too?

I live to read.

all this talk about fashion and clothes just makes me want to upload som images of me when im home alone

pics: 

post-188189-0-26946800-1449867611_thumb.

post-188189-0-64911600-1449867616_thumb.

(excuse the messy background in that last one)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

The opposite is true for me. I eat like a pig and somehow stay at ~135 lbs. I fit the skinny tall gamer nerd stereotype very well.

I'm the same, I eat more than anyone I know my age and don't do any exercise as well, I can't seem to break 45Kg (100 lbs), it's great because I can eat as much as I want which is simply amazing.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

What they actually still ban people from church for being gay?

I'm from Norway too, but I was raised by atheist parents who kept me from any indoctrination by the school as I grew up. So I have very little experience with churches, but I really thought banning people for that was long gone.

I mean I thought gay marriage was a thing here now? (not really keeping track) And I thought there were openly gay priests too?

oh, gay marriage is a thing and banning people from church isnt really a thing unless the people at said church are extremely religious....

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Well my dad and brother will be telling my mom tonight at 10pm wonder how that will go.

Well my dad and brother will be telling my mom tonight at 10pm wonder how that will go.

Well if doesn't go well you got a kickass PC and (hopefully) some good games to play! Good luck

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well if doesn't go well you got a kickass PC and (hopefully) some good games to play! Good luck

Im at my apartment so no worries. On the flip side i hope she doesnt want me to watch sex and the city with her xD no!

Im at my apartment so no worries. On the flip side i hope she doesnt want me to watch sex and the city with her xD no!

good luck with the coming out thing! (report back when it has happened and hope for the best)

(sorry if my post is sligthly offensive/rude, it isnt meant to be but im drunk and tired as f*ck)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server: