LGBT community

carguy86

Nah man. Muscles are awesome. They help you lift things. (I work as farmer during the summer)

I work as a Sailing Instructor, so Im constantly lifting boats back and forth. Being strong is fun I guess, but I get treated like a mule.

Would much rather fit that tall, skinny look

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'm 6'2, about 160lbs and used to do rugby. It makes my whole style look weird. I wish I could lose the muscle without gaining back fat so I could have slender legs / arms. I guess I'll just have to do with my rugby player body shape.

I'm 5'9 and about 152lbs (I think. 68kg) and i'm neither stocky or lanky. Does 4kg's of (What i'm guessing is muscle mass) make that much of a difference?

Also damn you guys are irritatingly tall..  

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm 5'9 -snip-

Grow up, hun ;)

Grow up, hun ;)

Sadly i've stopped growing..  :angry:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

LOL I did too but im 5 foot 4 inches tall.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

I work as a Sailing Instructor, so Im constantly lifting boats back and forth. Being strong is fun I guess, but I get treated like a mule.

Would much rather fit that tall, skinny look

I feel man. I get treated like a mule too, farming, lumber jack, you name it if its intense physical work I've probably done it. Although, hard-work is good for me. Keeps me on task.

I'm probably closer to 6'3 and 11 inches if that helps :)

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Thought this pic of me was kinda cute.

post-267198-0-84782000-1449976535_thumb.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Thought this pic of me was kinda cute.

We doing a face showing thing?

Aight.

7cfxUmG.png

ps. also my picture of choice for my Grindr profile pic ;)

I feel lucky I came out to everyone and for the holidays my friend is getting me Victoria secrete cloths lol

Everyone's so cute! Mwah :* I love you all.

This is me from last year.  I still look the same, just with longer hair.

tHmXuk7.jpg?1

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

We doing a face showing thing?

Aight.

-cutenessoverload-

ps. also my picture of choice for my Grindr profile pic ;)

MINE! (You are super cute!)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

@CtW you're hellla cute <3

@MountainDrew you're eyes are amazing. I've technically got blue eyes but a mutated gene of Blue which makes them look Stone Grey - imho it's pretty cool.

@Strando123 hit me up ;) I like Scandys :P

@MadyTehWolfie There is a reason they say all the cute guys are either Taken or Gay ;)

This topic made me interested to do a Kinsey Test. Is this a valid one? - http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

The result I got is this:

Zj2YIUM.png

Which makes me more confused than ever.

Thats the one :)

I'd like to think of myself as exclusively homosexual but fit more in 4-5 range.

I don't remember when my duffle coat was washed last (Dry cleaning only)

Might be time for that soon :/

That hoodie might need a wash though

Can't stand slim fitting jeans/khakis They feel a bit too limiting to me

I too dislike jeans or other trousers that limit leg movement even a little bit. I run often, and have my legs folded most of the time when I am sitting, so any restriction would be annoying. Same goes for shoes; I used to like stiff combat boots, not so much anymore, now it's small and flexible shoes on that front as well.

I'm 5'9 and about 152lbs (I think. 68kg) and i'm neither stocky or lanky. Does 4kg's of (What i'm guessing is muscle mass) make that much of a difference?

Grow up, hun ;)

I too have noticed that people here are quite tall. I'm just 5'5" (or whatever 168cm is in imperial) and 65kg, and don't seem to be gaining much height anymore, even though I should (18 years old, male. Should expect small growth for a few more years).

Though I like being short, and would prefer to be lighter, but I'm fine with this.

This topic made me interested to do a Kinsey Test. Is this a valid one? - http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

Zj2YIUM.png

Did the same test, same result, not surprised.

@MadyTehWolfie There is a reason they say all the cute guys are either Taken or Gay ;)

Someone (straight guy) on this forum dared to call me "kinda cute" after seeing my IRL self. I'd disagree with that comment, I find myself ugly AF.

Though if more people somehow had this opinion, then I would be an exception to that saying you mentioned; asexual (but not aromantic) and never have been in a relationship of any kind (also have had no friends for years now) :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Someone (straight guy) on this forum dared to call me "kinda cute" after seeing my IRL self. I'd disagree with that comment, I find myself ugly AF.

Though if more people somehow had this opinion, then I would be an exception to that saying you mentioned; asexual (but not aromantic) and never have been in a relationship of any kind (also have had no friends for years now) :lol:

Put your money where your mouth is :P A lot of antisocial/socially isolated people (and LGBTQ+ people) tend to have self-image issues. You may be cute AF :)

Put your money where your mouth is :P A lot of antisocial/socially isolated people (and LGBTQ+ people) tend to have self-image issues. You may be cute AF :)

Meh. Nowadays I'm alone because I want to more than am isolated from others. I am still shy, but loosing faith with humans nearby, and thus choosing to not communicate with them unless necessary.

And what money am I supposed to put in my mouth, if I don't have money? :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Ugh that time when you have to educate someone when they say your not a female till you get a surgery. Fails to realize what transgender is completely. lol

imo, you're not female until you are legally female.

Meh. Nowadays I'm alone because I want to more than am isolated from others. I am still shy, but loosing faith with humans nearby, and thus choosing to not communicate with them unless necessary.

And what money am I supposed to put in my mouth, if I don't have money? :lol:

show yourself is what I was getting at :P If you can convince a straight guy that you're cute well imagine what you can do to a gay guy :P

Zj2YIUM.png

Personally, I gave up on that test since it keeps failing me

post-5244-0-16895000-1450012160.png

I would say that I'm quite sure what my sexual orientation is, but apperantly I'm a very special case.

I'm probably completly misunderstanding the questions, or the maybe the questions are as nonsensical as I percive them to be. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

but apperantly I'm a very special case.

U0FjRe9.png

One of my friends who is both trans and gay gets the F as well. I wouldnt take it to heart ;)

U0FjRe9.png

One of my friends who is both trans and gay gets the F as well. I wouldnt take it to heart ;)

Well, I'm neither gay nor trans, so I'm leaning to the posibility that I simply don't understand the questions.

For example:

I find the idea of having sex with another ["man" if male, "woman" if female] repulsive.

I don't know what to answer to that. 

I feel absolutly no desire to have sex with a man (since I feel no sexual attractions to other men), but I don't find the thought downright repulsive.

Simply put, I don't know what it's like to have sex with another man, so I don't know how I should be able to find it anything. 

For all I know, I could be the best thing ever. 

But I guess I'll live eventhough I'm not on the Kinsey scale. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes