LGBT community

carguy86

Thank you all for your support I know I shouldnt worry as my mom is like my dad but part of me will worry till its finally over.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Thank you all for your support I know I shouldnt worry as my mom is like my dad but part of me will worry till its finally over.

was the same with me when i came out to my dad, it turned out fine though.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

was the same with me when i came out to my dad, it turned out fine though.

seriously if she thinking im watching sex and the city she be wrong xD

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

seriously if she thinking im watching sex and the city she be wrong 

why are you so worried about that?

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

seriously if she thinking im watching sex and the city she be wrong xD

Its a good show though  :ph34r: 

And good luck

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

well She has a lot of questions for me like my dad does but they both still love me lots so its all good in the hood as they say.

well She has a lot of questions for me like my dad does but they both still love me lots so its all good in the hood as they say.

Congrats^^

anchorman.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Congrats^^

anchorman.jpg

THANKS! Im actually very happy!

THANKS! Im actually very happy!

Prepare for lots of wierd questions  :D

Prepare for lots of wierd questions  :D

Oh god haha

Oh god haha

Ive been out for almost half a year and i still get the awkward parent questions.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

My personal style is hooded jumpers, or t-shirts and hooded jacket with black/charcoal grey boot cut jeans or combats. Plus more often than not I will wear black ankle boots with a 2 inch heal. Though if I am doing a lot of walking on a particular day, then I will wear trainers/sneakers. Always been the same though. I find I am more comfortable like that, and it helps to blend in to the crowd. I guess you could say it is a cross style between emo/scene and skater/surfer. I have never been a real fan of standing out in a crowd, even before I came out as trans and started my transition. 

I too prefer clothing that does not stand out of the crowd. It's mostly a light gray / dark gray hoodie with either a black or brown t-shirt, black uwagi, or white dress shirt under the hoodie, any black pants that don't limit leg movement... The only thing that stands out, is my choice of footwear; I'm so used to wearing jika-tabi, it feels weird to use any other shoes. Too bad winters are a bit too cold for minimalist shoes like that. Otherwise would wear them literally all year round. Used to like combat boots before, until I tried out tabi just for fun... After that, that's all shoes I want to wear anymore... :lol:

I'm the same, I eat more than anyone I know my age and don't do any exercise as well, I can't seem to break 45Kg (100 lbs), it's great because I can eat as much as I want which is simply amazing.

Fast metabolism is great. I myself can't get past 65kg despite not exercising at all. However nowadays I don't eat a whole lot, and it's not for health reasons, but money reasons. Can't expect to eat a whole lot with a 20€ weekly food budget.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Fast metabolism is great. I myself can't get past 65kg despite not exercising at all. However nowadays I don't eat a whole lot, and it's not for health reasons, but money reasons. Can't expect to eat a whole lot with a 20€ weekly food budget.

That metabolism will pass. Suddenly.

At least it did for most of my friends and me when we passed 20

Learning to exercise and maintaining my weight was a bitch 

As for clothing as this thread is on the subject. Here is what i currently wear

-font-b-Men-b-font-font-b-Duffle-b-font-

Black duffle coat

Jeans/khakis 

Cardigans/Button up shirts

Always a belt

Socks with sandals in the summertime 

Combat boots (Its winter)

Tank top

Black leather gloves

My beat up glasses

I sometimes feel Im like the only one who fits that gay twink stereotype on here :P

V neck t-shirts (or crew-cut)

joggers / skinny jeans

high tops / sporty trainers

and I make sure colour coordination is all on fleek.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'm in a winter wonderland! :D

It's snowing. :3

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I sometimes feel Im like the only one who fits that gay twink stereotype on here :P

V neck t-shirts (or crew-cut)

joggers / skinny jeans

high tops / sporty trainers

and I make sure colour coordination is all on fleek.

Thats what most of the straight guys at my school wear  :lol:

Its probably going to start snowing here tonight as well.. I'm a lot less enthused about it

Its probably going to start snowing here tonight as well.. I'm a lot less enthused about it

Leave. Leave this earth. Not because you're not enthusiastic about snow, but because you've triggered me. 

Damn it, Greedo.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Leave. Leave this earth. Not because you're not enthusiastic about snow, but because you've triggered me. 

Damn it, Greedo.

*Shoots you first*

It's gonna be a snowless Christmas over here... again... just like the past 5 or-so years. It's either nothing, wet everywhere, or slush everywhere. :lol:

I don't mind. Winter is okay, I just prefer autumn and spring. Too bad spring starts so late here and snow melts almost completely around late-April or May. Even on June you can see some small piles of snow in some corners where sun doesn't shine quite literally.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Well now anyone know what questions I'll be asked Id like to give a better reason then "becausefemale".

Well now anyone know what questions I'll be asked Id like to give a better reason then "becausefemale".

1, Why didn't you say something sooner/when you was younger?

2, Are you sure this isnt just a phase?

3, Are you sure you are not just gay?

4, Do you like/are you attracted to women or men?

5, What female gender stereotypical activities do you like?

6, How old was you when you knew?

7, will you have your bits cut off?

8, How will you have children? 

9, what is it like/how will you have sex? (might not be from your parents this one, but someone will ask it. As well as other highly personal and embarrassing questions).

10, Have you seen a doctor yet? (followed up by) You could just be depressed/have mental issues. (again, not necessarily asked by your parents)

There are lots more, but as you can see this list would be quite large if I list them all. The sheer amount of questions you will be asked from this point will be insane. You just have to grin and bear it unfortunately, and answer them the best you can. Anything you deem to be far too "personal", just tell them to mind their own bees wax.

1, Why didn't you say something sooner/when you was younger?

2, Are you sure this isnt just a phase?

3, Are you sure you are not just gay?

4, Do you like/are you attracted to women or men?

5, What female gender stereotypical activities do you like?

6, How old was you when you knew?

7, will you have your bits cut off?

8, How will you have children? 

9, what is it like/how will you have sex? (might not be from your parents this one, but someone will ask it. As well as other highly personal and embarrassing questions).

10, Have you seen a doctor yet? (followed up by) You could just be depressed/have mental issues. (again, not necessarily asked by your parents)

There are lots more, but as you can see this list would be quite large if I list them all. The sheer amount of questions you will be asked from this point will be insane. You just have to grin and bear it unfortunately, and answer them the best you can. Anything you deem to be far too "personal", just tell them to mind their own bees wax.

The last one I will reply with I have a AA degree in human services and psychology I know Im fine thanks for asking though lol

Welp, the whole family is at our house to spend the hollidays with us. (They are leaving 30th desember) and my bf is staying with us at the same time... #awkwardxmasbechauseihaventtoldmymoredistantrelatives wow thats a long hashtagg

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server: