Even More GTA V PC screenshots: Hype is building, but is it little too late?

Hey everyone, a while ago I posted a topic about some screenshots of GTA V, check that out here ----> http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/318461-i-dont-know-if-you-can-really-call-it-news-but-rockstar-just-dropped-some-more-screenshots-of-gta-v-for-pc/.

Well as part of the GTA V Steam notifications, I just found out there are some new screenshots. 

EDIT: Here is a link to Rockstars website with the images :) http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52408/screens-from-grand-theft-auto-v-for-pc

Edit #2: Just as a heads up, these screenshots are in 4K 

1_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
2_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
3_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
4_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
5_gtavpc_03272015.jpg

6_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
7_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
8_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
9_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
10_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
11_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
12_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
13_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
14_gtavpc_03272015.jpg
15_gtavpc_03272015.jpg

As I put in the title, is it little too late?

I am really anticipating this game and if it ends up looking as good as these screenshots and works (unlike GTA IV at launch)  then I don't care about the delay, but there are people out there who don't care anymore. What are your thoughts about these, please leave them down below.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

if it looks like that and actually works im in! 

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

I wonder more hype is required for this game

Water looks amazing..... and Trevor looks good too

Finally got PS4 Pro

Did you have to make 2 posts about it?

Anyway, nah.

Still gonna play GTA 5.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Did you have to make 2 posts about it?

Anyway, nah.

Still gonna play GTA 5.

I made two posts? The first post I linked was for different screenshots about a month ago. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

So beautiful :D Glad I preordered this but not sure if my GTX 650 Ti will go along with the smexyness ;_:

Although for the late part, I don't think they left it too late, if they initially said April 14th was the release date and didn't have to keep delaying it, then the hype would be a little more real cause we didn't get our buzz killed by the times they did delay it.

But i'm not fussed, it'll be worth the smexyness <3

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

So beautiful :D Glad I preordered this but not sure if my GTX 650 Ti will go along with the smexyness ;_:

Although for the late part, I don't think they left it too late, if they initially said April 14th was the release date and didn't have to keep delaying it, then the hype would be a little more real cause we didn't get our buzz killed by the times they did delay it.

But i'm not fussed, it'll be worth the smexyness <3

660 is for recommended so you should be fine ^_^

for all the shit rockstar has done, they sure as hell know how to hype an almost 2 year old game getting released on another platform

MFW:

dat_ass_smiley_postcards_package_of_8.jp

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

660 is for recommended so you should be fine ^_^

their advertasing a 9800 gt as minimum, that thing is like 6-7 years old?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

their advertasing a 8800 gt as minimum, that thing is like 6-7 years old?

Yeah just about

Is it supposed to have Mantle implemented or is that just a rumor floating around? Looking at the draw distance I would imagine that Mantle would work out just great here, judging by the latest DX12 and Mantle benchmarks.

my question is why is it selling for $60, since its already been released twice... marketing i guess  <_<

The pc version will sell well, both for the modding, and the online play, not to mention it looks pretty damn good compared to vanilla 4. The first person mode combined with VR is going to cause a stir in the complaint communities, but should be awesome.

On a side note, the minimum specs are laughable. I don't think a 9800GT plays GTA4 all that well, but if someone is playing at 720p or lower resolution, than maybe the 9800gt will be good enough.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I would hope the graphics are gonna look that good. I mean they have had 2 extra years to work on it...

But at the same time, my mind is also telling it may not look as good as the screenshots, because who knows? What if they added extra appealing looks and effects to the photos, in let's say.. Photoshop? Idk, I'm just hoping it looks as good as they're making it out to be.

Still laughing at the fact that they increased the amount of in game money one receives if they pre-order it  ^_^

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Is it supposed to have Mantle implemented or is that just a rumor floating around? Looking at the draw distance I would imagine that Mantle would work out just great here, judging by the latest DX12 and Mantle benchmarks.

DX12 doesn't magically remove CPU bottleneck.  All it does is lessen a CPU bottleneck IF the bottleneck is draw calls, and not CPU IPC.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Wow looks amazing, have only played it on 360 right at release. Might sell that copy to put towards this one. 

Man, it's never too late for a good game.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Screen shots look great, but I've already bought the game twice, finished it and long ago become bored of it. I'm sure I'd enjoy the first hour or so while checking out how great everything looks after that though I'm not so sure. It almost needs at least a few new missions mixed in with the old or I imagine I'll lose interest in it mighty fast so I'm no excited for it and I'll probably just pick it up before the release of the next GTA(if there is a next) for say $20 on steam sale. GTA online was a massive disappointment, multi-player every saints row since 2 is actually more enjoyable IMO.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |