And on that bombshell...

Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has been sacked by the BBC.

Full article in the Telegraph here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11493270/Jeremy-Clarkson-to-be-sacked-by-the-BBC.html

All of this...over steak and chips!!!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0Ghz | Asus Z97 PRO | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB (4x 8GB) 1600Mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 with CableMod Custom Sleeved Cables (Black/White) Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Western Digital Blue Series 4TB | 3x Noctua NF-F12 PWM + 3x Noctua NF-A14 PWM | 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW+ ACX 2.0 in SLI | Windows 8.1 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB with Cherry MX Brown Switches | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Glorious PG Gaming Race Extended Mouse Mat | Beresford Caiman MKII DAC + Amptastic Mini-1 Stereo Amplifier + Q Acoustics 2010i | Sennheiser HD 598 | Audio Technica AT2020USB+ | Logitech C920 | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q

Welp RIP Top Gear. Feel bad for the other guy though he'll probably hear endless backlash because of this.

If it frees clarkson up for the projects he wants to do and maybe leads to a freer format show on another network then good for him.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

He'll be back when BBC realizes they fucked up and the ratings go down

He wont go back. They'd have to beg him and fucking kiss his ass literally. Clarkson has to much of a personality to go back after being fired. He's not the kinda guy that would care.

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Noooo

This is like the England cricket team all over again.

Getting rid of Keven Pieterson was the downfall of the team, this'll be the end of Top Gear.

Hope the otheer presenters take a stand and leave with him, and create their own show

Looking for a job

Welp RIP Top Gear. Feel bad for the other guy though he'll probably hear endless backlash because of this.

Top Gear won't go, they haven't actually said that.

If it frees clarkson up for the projects he wants to do and maybe leads to a freer format show on another network then good for him.

It wouldn't surprise me if another network snaps him up.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0Ghz | Asus Z97 PRO | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB (4x 8GB) 1600Mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 with CableMod Custom Sleeved Cables (Black/White) Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Western Digital Blue Series 4TB | 3x Noctua NF-F12 PWM + 3x Noctua NF-A14 PWM | 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW+ ACX 2.0 in SLI | Windows 8.1 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB with Cherry MX Brown Switches | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Glorious PG Gaming Race Extended Mouse Mat | Beresford Caiman MKII DAC + Amptastic Mini-1 Stereo Amplifier + Q Acoustics 2010i | Sennheiser HD 598 | Audio Technica AT2020USB+ | Logitech C920 | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q

Will never be the same, the show may not be over but i doubt it will return to what it once was.

In the meantime i'd like to see more of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxFvoNM7z0I

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

He needs to come to the states and make a show... where if he gets in a fight with someone, it makes your ratings go up and he gets a raise.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

He needs to come to the states and make a show... where if he gets in a fight with someone, it makes your ratings go up and he gets a raise.

Yeah, In that article linked it was saying a possibility of a Netflix deal...

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

oh god.... please no.

BBC are fcking up, he's the heart of Top Gear :(

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I don't blame the bbc one bit. He got mad over dinner..Like wtf. Ill admit the show wont be the same without him but if he wants to act like a child and throw fits its his own fault. Im actually ashamed at the people supporting him when he was totally in the wrong.

The article the OP linked says he might go to Netflix

Him having a show called The Best Car Show...........In The World :D

Looking for a job

James and Richard have been quoted as saying that they would abandon Top Gear if Jeremy was fired.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

And the only reason north american were watching BBC is now gone !

He deserved it. Nobody should be invincible. If  you're angry at the BBC for firing a man who's had many chanced to clean up his act in the past, and ignored them all, then you're being a fool.

everyone is dealing with this and im still trying to find a way to watch all these episode for free...

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

I don't blame the bbc one bit. He got mad over dinner..Like wtf. Ill admit the show wont be the same without him but if he wants to act like a child and throw fits its his own fault. Im actually ashamed at the people supporting him when he was totally in the wrong.

That's supposedly not true. @Thorium19 explain please.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler