And on that bombshell...

I'm aware of that. I'm simply saying good luck keeping that well oiled machine of the three of them off the air.

I hope you'll forgive me for not being able to tell what you actually meant. Considering the post you were replying to and the fact that you never said that at all in the part I highlighted.

@TheSLSAMG -  it's not reports any more , they actually did kick him out, i hope the other 2 members also leave and start with clarkson to start their own show again on a different network 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Well the other 2 don't want to do the show without him :P

hopefully they all leave and another company hires them to make a better Top Gear :P

it seems that the BBC have problems hitting them one after another and the public have their eyes on them TopGrear is a world wide show & should continue to air despite what has happened   

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

Sooner or later they'll beg him to come back. After their ratings plummet.

Top Gear will not continue, no way that Hammond and May continue on without Clarkson.

it seems that the BBC have problems hitting them one after another and the public have their eyes on them TopGrear is a world wide show & should continue to air despite what has happened   

Without Clarkson, it's not Top Gear.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

He deserved it, but i wonder what will happen now. I hope they broadcast the remaining footage from the last 3(?) episodes. 

I hope May and Hammond will continue with the show, however im sure theyll lose viewers, a new host might not gel well and theyll end up cancelling the show.

Bummer as this latest season was the first good one in a while, the past 4 or 5 seasons have been mediocre imho, but this season gave me hope!

Top Gear will not continue, no way that Hammond and May continue on without Clarkson.

This. People will stop watching, even if May and Hammond are still on there, on principle alone.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

NO.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

2a679bd4e4.gif

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

TopGrear is a world wide show & should continue to air despite what has happened   

Yeah theyll try to keep airing it, but not with clarkson. No chance they would keep him.

"Although the BBC had a petition with hundreds of thousands of signatures on it to have him ‘re-instated’ prior to his contract not being renewed, the corporation could have made a ‘rod for its own back’ if they put their demands first. ‎ This would mean that it could have left itself open to unfair dismissal claims from other staff in the future if they were dismissed in similar circumstances, or for other perceived gross misconduct offences, and Clarkson was not."

Glenn Hayes, employment partner at national law firm Irwin Mitchell

Two grown men fought. Get over it! but BBC had to what it had to. All that said and done. I'm more interested to see what he does next. In the TV Car Show world Jeremy is king. But sometimes king's become too comfortable. Now let's watch him rise from this ashes. :).

Funny how people who loved him try to rationalize his behaviour.

TOPGEAR belongs to the people & the viewers give it it's power not any individual how think themselves above the people   

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

This. People will stop watching, even if May and Hammond are still on there, on principle alone.

I hope May and Hammond quite over it out of spite.

Yeah theyll try to keep airing it, but not with clarkson. No chance they would keep him.

Glenn Hayes, employment partner at national law firm Irwin Mitchell

Once again, it's not Top Gear without Clarkson.

Without Clarkson, it's not Top Gear.

Jeremy is not the kinda guy who would come back to the BBC on good behavior by his own personal morals.

GG to the best, and most regularly tuned-into show on earth.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I hope May and Hammond quite over it out of spite.

Once again, it's not Top Gear without Clarkson.

Yep 

and i will not watch whatever the new topgear will be that the BBC produce nor the american one

Jeremy is not the kinda guy who would come back to the BBC on good behavior by his own personal morals.

GG to the best, and most regularly tuned-into show on earth.

Yep 

and i will not watch whatever the new topgear will be that the BBC produce nor the american one

I know for sure I will not be watching it without Clarkson.

Here's hoping may and hammond quite, and find a new network to make Top Gear on, one without all the annoying ass rules and regulations of the BBC.

Good man!

He was the king of Banter (British thing). BBC should just kill off Top Gear now, show the last couple episodes they have filmed and kill it off. If they try keep it on the air they're going to get fucked.

The series is one of my favourite but BBC did the right thing

A person was abusing both verbally and physically another colleague. This behaviour is meant to be punished

He had a hard life, I do understand that, and he was a great talent, I do understand that too. 

But because of that he is not above everyone, and able to abuse another person working with him.

I am 100% there will be a different (or many) other shows with cars, that will be better than Top Gear, even without Jeremy Clarkson

Top Gear was around way before Jeremy Clarkson was on the show way back in 1988 when he was not a complete asshole he is today, seems he got to big for his boots and it was time to get rid of him and possibly retire the show now.

Cry Havoc!

Super sad. He was an asshole but that's what made the show good IMO. I bet companies will be lining up to hire them, and this is the BBC's loss right here

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

He is a massive dick, but that is why he gets/got paid. Being an overstuffed cock is his schtick.  His life is an unending series of dick moves.

I don't get why the BBC fired him for it.  They employed him to be an obnoxious cock, and he was.

Classy answers May!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro