Static noise from the MB.

Setup:

MB: Gigabyte B660M DS3H Ddr4. 

CPU: Intel i5 12400.

GPU: INNO3D RTX 3070ti. 

PSU: CoolerMaster MWE GOLD 750 - V2 Full Modular. 

Not an expert.. 

All that hapenned before the issue:

PC is off, PSU switch is off, removed the power cable., removing the PSU and monitor cables from the wall socket. I opened the case, dis-&-reconnect the fans, removed the screws holding the PSU, struggling a bit to push it out and eventually outing it back in without disconnecting anything, reassemble everything, when connecting the PSU and monitor to the wall there was a tiny spark, nothing serious, seems to be from inserting in a bit of an angle but figured I'd mention everything. 

PC turns on fine, all fan works and seems to be OK except the noise. 

Saw a lot of similar posts but mostly issues with the audio/headphones. 

The noise is the same even when nothing is connected except the power cable. The noise is worst and turns into beeping when I move the mouse around (can be heard in the video). As troubleshooting I opened everything, dis-reconnected everything I touched and took the PSU out and made sure everything is connected firmly. Also changed outlets. 

Why? :

I was looking to upgrade my fan setup so I opened the case to check how many fan connectors I got and I tried using the case (AntecDF600) fan hub to save on the CPU fan connectors but it turned out to be just for rgb with no speed control so I did all that for nothing...

1 hour ago, NetanelC said:

Setup:

MB: Gigabyte B660M DS3H Ddr4. 

CPU: Intel i5 12400.

GPU: INNO3D RTX 3070ti. 

PSU: CoolerMaster MWE GOLD 750 - V2 Full Modular. 

Not an expert.. 

All that hapenned before the issue:

PC is off, PSU switch is off, removed the power cable., removing the PSU and monitor cables from the wall socket. I opened the case, dis-&-reconnect the fans, removed the screws holding the PSU, struggling a bit to push it out and eventually outing it back in without disconnecting anything, reassemble everything, when connecting the PSU and monitor to the wall there was a tiny spark, nothing serious, seems to be from inserting in a bit of an angle but figured I'd mention everything. 

PC turns on fine, all fan works and seems to be OK except the noise. 

Saw a lot of similar posts but mostly issues with the audio/headphones. 

The noise is the same even when nothing is connected except the power cable. The noise is worst and turns into beeping when I move the mouse around (can be heard in the video). As troubleshooting I opened everything, dis-reconnected everything I touched and took the PSU out and made sure everything is connected firmly. Also changed outlets. 

Why? :

I was looking to upgrade my fan setup so I opened the case to check how many fan connectors I got and I tried using the case (AntecDF600) fan hub to save on the CPU fan connectors but it turned out to be just for rgb with no speed control so I did all that for nothing...

Its just regular coil whine, nothing to be concerned about.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) + GL.iNet GL-X3000/ Spitz AX WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

4 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Its just regular coil whine, nothing to be concerned about.

I was afraid of this option.. I'm very sensitive and easily distracted by random noises. I did reassemble the pc completely to check if the sound is not noticeable and maybe I just never heard it with the walls on but it is pretty noticeable, especially when moving the mouse. Maybe its only because now I know it exists...

Is there truly nothing I can do? It's not something I can fix with grounding or maybe it's a loose wire? 

1 hour ago, NetanelC said:

I was afraid of this option.. I'm very sensitive and easily distracted by random noises. I did reassemble the pc completely to check if the sound is not noticeable and maybe I just never heard it with the walls on but it is pretty noticeable, especially when moving the mouse. Maybe its only because now I know it exists...

Is there truly nothing I can do? It's not something I can fix with grounding or maybe it's a loose wire? 

Doubtful, its usually just an unlucky combination of hardware.

I had one motherboard that whined like crazy with a particular PSU, both the motherboard and PSU whined.  Switched the motherboard and it went away.  That same board also did it over the audio.  Its possible had I switched the PSU that might have fixed it too.

In your case I'm not really sure which part is causing the noise either.

I also had a small form factor PC I was using as a router I moved into a different room because it drove me nuts.

My surround receiver whines in standby but I don't often notice it, being across the room (though a narrow room).

I have several GPUs and every one of them whines.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) + GL.iNet GL-X3000/ Spitz AX WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7