And on that bombshell...

Jeremy-Clarkson_2025322a-610x250.jpg

What may perhaps go down as the biggest mistakes the BBC has made ever im gonna say. Anyways it was determined that due to the utter psychological torment caused by the attack Clarkson has to go

Top-Gear-producer-_3232415b.jpg

All because of this guy, this single man caused the end of the most viewed show in the end, the most viewed show ever. Look at his smug appearance with his silly jacket and its silly two zips, why would you even need two zips WHY WHYYYYYY.

Anyways the guy better have good security, he has gotten on the bad side of anonymous and the metric ton of fans and our prime ministers daughter may go into depression because of that.

Some say that good shows must come to an end but all we know is that, no actually i cant really find something fancy enough to end this sentence by. crap.

http://thesupercarkids.com/jeremy-clarkson-sacked-by-the-bbc/

http://jalopnik.com/clarkson-reportedly-to-be-fired-from-the-bbc-1693449110

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11493270/Jeremy-Clarkson-to-be-sacked-by-the-BBC.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

confurmed?

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

confurmed?

apparently so.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That's supposedly not true. @Thorium19 explain please.

to be honest the alternate incident that I heard was also a rumour.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Seriously, BBC really fucked up this time. Worst decision made, especially since Top Gear is the most factually watched TV show on Earth, and they have a Guinness World Record to prove it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well fuck.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Until the BBc publicly announce it I'm not going to take it for definite, the telegraph aren't exactly "reliable" all the time. However I fear it is true, and the BBc will have just made a rather large cock up. Say goodbye to an easy £150 million a year BBC

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Damn....I don't....I don't what I'll do now. *sobs* :(

I haven't watched this in a while (sad reasons) so I'm not into the happenings, but what exactly happened? Why has he been fired and why is the show over? And why do I want to punch the douchebag in the second image so much?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

July 2008: Drink-driving
BBC bosses told Clarkson off for supping a gin and tonic while behind the wheel of a pick-up truck
November 2008: Lorry drivers
With reference to Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, Clarkson joked on the show about how lorry drivers "murder prostitutes"
February 2009: Gordon Brown
The then prime minister was dismissed as a "one-eyed Scottish idiot" during a press conference in Australia.
October 2009: Black Muslim Lesbians
Clarkson said that the BBC was obsessed with hiring black, Muslim lesbians to counter the number of white heterosexuals in its ranks.
July 2010: Burkas and lingerie
During a Top Gear discussion on distractions while driving: “Honestly, the burka doesn’t work. I was in a cab in Piccadilly the other day when a woman in a full burka crossing the road in front of me tripped over the pavement, went head over heels and up it came, red g-string and stockings.”
August 2010: Special needs
Clarkson referred to a Ferrari as 'special needs' and a 'simpleton' as a way of giving it a bad review.
February 2011: Mexico
Clarkson sparked a diplomatic incident, and was forced to apologise to the Mexican ambassador
January 2012: India
Viewers complained about Clarkson's provocative remarks concerning the country's clothing, trains, food and history.
May 2014: The 'N'-word
Clarkson was forced into a apology after appearing to mumble the word as he sang a nursery rhyme on Top Gear.
July 2014: Slope
Ofcom said he had breached their guidelines, when he referred to an Asian person as a 'slope',
October 2014: Falklands
Jeremy Clarkson caused offence this time by driving through Argentina using a number plate apparently referring to the Falklands War.

Football players do a more then that and they don't get kicked from the game.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I haven't watched this in a while (sad reasons) so I'm not into the happenings, but what exactly happened? Why has he been fired and why is the show over? And why do I want to punch the douchebag in the second image so much?

Clarkson punched the buy in the pic.  You can fill in the rest.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

In the words of James May..... "cock"

*oh cock

Listen if you care.

Clarkson punched the buy in the pic.  You can fill in the rest.

He got fired for punching someone? There has to be more behind this...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

the plebs at the BBC are PC nazis, that's why

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

The guy is a racist, douche bag so who cares if he got canned.  Heck if he was erased from the planet it would be better for humanity.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I kind of see this as a good thing, I mean maybe Jeremy, James and Richard will move the show to another TV network, without the stupid authoritarian BBC. By firing Jeremy the BBC have made a huge mistake and they are really going to notice, whereas Jeremy certainly won't be short of work, plenty of networks will be offering him jobs.

Quick update. Although the telegraph (torygraph) is reporting boys Denise and potential move to Netflix, Clarkson had now just come out on twitter saying he's heard nothing. Just to make it clear the telegraph isn't the most reliable with reports either, so there's still hope.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

If you've watched his shows and what he writes, you'd know he isn't the most PC person in the industry.  As his voice is heard by many, his opinions and views count for a lot which can leave a bad taste on their network.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

If you've watched his shows and what he writes, you'd know he isn't the most PC person in the industry.  As his voice is heard by many, his opinions and views count for a lot which can leave a bad taste on their network.

Sure, but judging by what he's done and said before, this isn't even fire worthy in comparison. It is all just a shame.

JC is so right wing he makes Atilla appear a weak wishy washy liberal, so to call those who sack him nazi's is really quite laughable.  TBH it seems like he has been given chance after chance and finally TPTB had to act (or their threats would be seen to be empty). He will not be short of work as there will be lots of other companies/networks that will give him a job ( both James May and Richard Hammond seem to have other projects besides Top Gear so if they refuse to work on any reboot of it it will not be the end of the world for them). I mostly enjoyed his comments (seems a lot [not all but a lot]of his right wing leanings were part of the JC act) but even I balked at some of his wilder comments (I also disliked his total lack of mechanical sympathy).  If he never appears on our screens again the world will keep revolving even if it has lost one of its funny (laughable?) right wing bigots.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Last I read he was pretty apologetic about the situation and there is talk of BBC taking him back. Only time will tell.

What may perhaps go down as the biggest mistakes the BBC has made ever im gonna say. Anyways it was determined that due to the utter psychological torment caused by the attack Clarkson has to go

All because of this guy, this single man caused the end of the most viewed show in the end, the most viewed show ever. Look at his smug appearance with his silly jacket and its silly two zips, why would you even need two zips WHY WHYYYYYY.

Anyways the guy better have good security, he has gotten on the bad side of anonymous and the metric ton of fans and our prime ministers daughter may go into depression because of that.

Some say that good shows must come to an end but all we know is that, no actually i cant really find something fancy enough to end this sentence by. crap.

http://thesupercarkids.com/jeremy-clarkson-sacked-by-the-bbc/

http://jalopnik.com/clarkson-reportedly-to-be-fired-from-the-bbc-1693449110

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11493270/Jeremy-Clarkson-to-be-sacked-by-the-BBC.html

No, it was Clarkson's fault. He's been warned so many times in the past about bad behaviour.

Well, Top Gear had a good run and most things don't last for ever. I only have these things to say.

1. a hungry man is an angry man(talking from experience here, when i am hungry and can't get something, or more so, something i want to eat, i get like a Wookiee with advanced stages of menopause 
  2. Jeremy should have beaten up the producer more just for being a pansy
  3. i have my top gear collection for memories
  4. looking forward to what Jeremy does next

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.