Obama plans to BAN 5.56 through executive order

Jaybird

I hope no one gives you a gun... All guns have some semblance of a 3 pin sight. you line it up at arms length to aim.

i have a gun and its sniper so no

ok then whats the point of having guns for self defense if you cant aim. and i can hide around corners. i know my house he doesnt

That's why you don't use a sniper rifle for self defense, you use a shotgun, semi-auto rifle (AR-15, my preferred weapon of choice for self defense if I had one), pistol, etc.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

That's why you don't use a sniper rifle for self defense, you use a shotgun, semi-auto rifle (AR-15, my preferred weapon of choice for self defense if I had one), pistol, etc.

sorry i dont have time to practice shooting guns like you people so i need a scope

No one I know calls their rifle a sniper... a sniper is a skilled rifle user in the military... I call lies and deceit.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Only joking, but what about the UTS-15? :D

My brother swears up and down that he will one day purchase that weapon, but after a few generation revisions. He loves that shotgun.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

No one I know calls their rifle a sniper... a sniper is a skilled rifle user in the military... I call lies and deceit.

i dont know the proper names 

freedom to shoot and kill other people

Freedom to defend yourself from those who have no respect for the law, freedom to defend yourself from the government which more and more gives no consideration for the rights of its citizens.

You can hide in your house all you want, but in the long run you are still completely defenseless, and all the police can do it stick you in a plastic bag and cart you off. This has been proven time and again. Just like gun bans have been proven ineffective at preventing violent crimes, time and time again. Sure, the UK has lower amounts of gun crime, but instead, look at violent crime as a whole, look at knife crime, domestic abuce, muggings at knife point.

Not to mention that your own police and government were caught years ago, fudging the numbers surrounding gun crime in order to get their gun law passed.

The fact is, you are defenseless, you are not a citizen of your nation, you are a civilian, you have no means to defend your rights from those who would take them from you.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Y'all live on an island. It's hard to smuggle things in. Here, drugs and weapons flow into and out of Mexico. If they're not legal here, you can find someone to get it over the border for yah.

This is true. However, the removal of firearms will bring the amount around the US down significantly. 

you cant compare two different countries with two different cultures. its like apples and oranges. 

My point isn't to compare the UK to America. My point was only that there would be a reason behind it, and heck, it may actually help in some cases. Plus, there's still firearms in the UK used for hunting and for a hobby, we just have less as they are harder to get a hold of both legally and illegally. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

.. This is a "sniper". A marksman 

ORD_L115A3_and_Sniper_Ghillie_lg.jpg

This is a rifle

25U2XPS900x600_small.jpg

Sorry to be picky.. But i just can't stand when people call a rifle a "sniper"

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i dont know the proper names 

If you don't know that a rifle is called a rifle, I can almost guarantee you don't have one outside of Call of Duty.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

He must have listened to the Chris Rock sketch about making bullets cost $50k.

His greatest stand up ever.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Then you are one shitty gun owner. How do you not understand the very thing you own and shoot? 

well sorry i said sniper instead of sniper rifle

Freedom to defend yourself from those who have no respect for the law, freedom to defend yourself from the government which more and more gives no consideration for the rights of its citizens.

You can hide in your house all you want, but in the long run you are still completely defenseless, and all the police can do it stick you in a plastic bag and cart you off. This has been proven time and again. Just like gun bans have been proven ineffective at preventing violent crimes, time and time again.

unless you are expecting an small army to aggress you a sniper rifle is perfectly fine against 1-4 people

Cool.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

You don't even own one, so why pretend to be a lion when you're just another sheep?

next you will claim i dont own a computer

unless you are expecting an small army to aggress you a sniper rifle is perfectly fine against 1-4 people

Lol I have never heard such ignorant drivel in my entire life. A sniper rifle is only as effective as the person wielding it.

As is any gun.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

next you will claim i dont own a computer

We aren't stupid on here you know. A lot of us do own guns... and gun owners know what their guns are, and how they work. They don't talk about taking on an army... you know who says that?

Battlefield and CoD players only... NOT legitimate gun owners. Don't lie, it makes you look like an idiot.

Could you hide and conceal a cannon? Nope. And a cannon takes more than one single man to operate with any effectiveness, then takes quite a long time to reload.

A single man with an AR-15 and several mags could lay waste to entire masses of people without breaking a sweat. Face it, the majority of other civilized countries have already banned guns, and i would be completely indifferent if they were banned here too. 

I assume that joke went over your head. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

If you start making bullshit claims about computers, I might. 

You didn't even know the name of the very gun you supposedly own and fire. Thats such fucking bullshit. 

i used it once in a firing range and thats it. not every gun owner is a gun crazy redneck 

i used it once in a firing range and thats it. not every gun owner is a gun crazy redneck 

Please... just stop. We all know you're lying. It's obvious. Any self-respecting gun owner takes their gun out at least a few times a year for maintenance, even if it's not used.

sorry i dont have time to practice shooting guns like you people so i need a scope

I'm not going to enter in on the debate of whether this ban is good or not, BUT... if you can't learn to shoot a gun properly, then you shouldn't have one anyway. Having a "scope" doesn't make you magically able to hit anything. You still need to sight down the rifle properly.

Frankly, I feel like you're either:

1. Trolling this thread, or

2. You're telling the truth, and thus a danger to yourself and everyone around you, because you've no idea about the weapon you own or how to use it.

Using a sniper rifle for home defence is asinine, and possibly one of the most dangerous, and ineffective ways to protect yourself that you could possibly do.

Want effective home defence if you can't aim worth a damn? Buy a shotgun.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)