Obama plans to BAN 5.56 through executive order

Jaybird

Just googled .177 to see if it was the usual pellets for air rifles...

GA-Zombie-Tracker-177-pellets-150ct_GA-6

I have never seen anything this dumb in my entire life. These are the ones obama should ban  <_<

mine isnt advertised for zombie apocalypse

Usually those Gun related deaths are usually due to Handguns. We're talking about rifles and semi auto's which are usually less used to fire at people.

that because handguns are more common but when rifle shootings do happen more people die 

mine isnt advertised for zombie apocalypse

Yours aren't advertised for home protection. But you don't seem to care

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yours aren't advertised for home protection. But you don't seem to care

actually they are the gun store owner recommended them to me "they wont kill but they will put a nice hole in him"

that because handguns are more common but when rifle shootings do happen more people die 

:/ Handguns are used more in crimes, but rifles are far more commonly owned by citizens.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

People do know that most people use guns for recreation, not fucking killing people? People here are so ignorant and arrogant sometimes -_-

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

.177 will put a nice hole in him? 

Amazing. 

2500 feet per second isnt something to sneeze at 

actually they are the gun store owner recommended them to me "they wont kill but they will put a nice hole in him"

*Plot Twist* he lied.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

When someone plans to use semi auto they have a genocide type of mindset you can do same thing with a handgun with the same mindset all you need to do is carry more ammo and aim better. Sure a semi-auto makes it easier but keep in mind that usually the people that buy those type of guns are hunters and gun enthusiasts. Point is you can still kill a lot of people with a handgun.

If you haven't already gotten this from people more experienced than yourself on the situation at hand, you have no say.

A .22 or another smaller calibre round will not stop an animal in it's tracks if you're hunting and in fact there may be legislation against using such a small calibre in hunting in some states due to this. Fate and Jaybird have already made it clear.

Well it works for rabbits...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

i am not shooting from long ranges -_-

Go fire a pistol; you will be surprised how many rounds you FAIL to hit on target.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Go fire a pistol; you will be surprised how many rounds you FAIL to hit on target.

that is why im not getting a pistol

When someone plans to use semi auto they have a genocide type of mindset you can do same thing with a handgun with the same mindset all you need to do is carry more ammo and aim better. Sure a semi-auto makes it easier but keep in mind that usually the people that buy those type of guns are hunters and gun enthusiasts. Point is you can still kill a lot of people with a handgun.

Or even more with knives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

You know what might have saved some of those people? A civilian like myself or one of the others here on the forum, who carry daily.

Yeah that's enough to make a person go "OW FUCK THAT HURT, IMA FUCKING STAB YOU", that's about the only reaction you will get.

Pretty much.  I do most of my practice shooting with a Tanfoglio Witness 1911 replica (.177 steel BBs, CO2 with blowback which is slightly stronger than the recoil of a 1911-22). 

At short distance (less than 15ft) a 300ft/s BB will just about break skin (don't ask how I found that out ;) ). 

Taking guns away from or making guns harder to access for law abiding citizens DOESNT STOP PEOPLE WHO WERE GETTING SHIT ILLEGALLY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Depends.  It works well in Europe.  the chances of encountering someone with any firearm (legal or not) are practically non-existant.

Thats why we have Police to deal with those people. i still dont think a normal dude should own military weapons. that would not make it any better.

Police are not always able to defend innocent civilians. When you have a weapon you can defend yourself and potentially the lives of others when some lunatic threatens and harms others.

If some criminal wanted to get a military weapon into a 2nd amendmentless America they still could. How does that leave the innocents to defend themselves? Saying please don't shoot?

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Pretty much.  I do most of my practice shooting with a Tanfoglio Witness 1911 replica (.177 steel BBs, CO2 with blowback which is slightly stronger than the recoil of a 1911-22). 

At short distance (less than 15ft) a 300ft/s BB will just about break skin (don't ask how I found that out ;) ). 

Depends.  It works well in Europe.  the chances of encountering someone with any firearm (legal or not) are practically non-existant.

Those are considerably smaller nations, with different populations, what works well there probably won't work here, and vice versa.

Exactly. As for the thread my opinion is banning something used by hunters and enthusiasts isn't going to decrease gun violence if that is what Obama is thinking.

Well if you believe Hildog's comments in the past, if she gets elected next year, we can count on her starting a civil war by passing an outright gun ownership ban. Which she has said before she would like to see. Not just sales, but ownership, as in forcing all americans to turn in their guns.

Yeah, good luck enforcing that shit. I REALLY hope she doesn't win. An empty chair would do a better job than that moronic....person

(so hard not to use the B word when talking about her)

Well if you believe Hildog's comments in the past, if she gets elected next year, we can count on her starting a civil war by passing an outright gun ownership ban. Which she has said before she would like to see. Not just sales, but ownership, as in forcing all americans to turn in their guns.

Yeah, good luck enforcing that shit. I REALLY hope she doesn't win. An empty chair would do a better job than that moronic....person

(so hard not to use the B word when talking about her)

Wow, what a way for her to throw votes out.

Police are not always able to defend innocent civilians. When you have a weapon you can defend yourself and potentially the lives of others when some lunatic threatens and harms others.

If some criminal wanted to get a military weapon into a 2nd amendmentless America they still could. How does that leave the innocents to defend themselves? Saying please don't shoot?

Police arent always there, and yes thats true. But i think a normal Glock can do the job. you dont need those Ak`s M4 ect. i support guns but not military guns.

Criminals will always get what kind of weapon they want+- but that does not justify that normal people can buy military grade weapons.

i have 5 rounds the first two would make him back up

No it wouldn't, I've been shot with a .22 and didnt even realize it. a pellet gun is going to do nothing.

He probably told you that so you wouldnt get a real gun and wind up killing yourself.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Police arent always there, and yes thats true. But i think a normal Glock can do the job. you dont need those Ak`s M4 ect. i support guns but not military guns.

Criminals will always get what kind of weapon they want+- but that does not justify that normal people can buy military grade weapons.

Why is it that in your eyes good law abiding citizens with rifles is a bad thing?

I dont believe it is ever OK for one person to dictate to another person what they need to defend their lives.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

No it wouldn't, I've been shot with a .22 and didnt even realize it. a pellet gun is going to do nothing.

He probably told you that so you wouldnt get a real gun and wind up killing yourself.

i probably would with a real gun. and you've been shot by a bullet and you didnt notice how much adrenaline did you have

Why is it that in your eyes good law abiding citizens with rifles is a bad thing?

we are worried about the not so law abiding citizens and not all of those people have connections in the underground market