Obama plans to BAN 5.56 through executive order

Jaybird

when did i say i know a lot about ammunition. and of course your gun is going to do more damage but my gun wont just give you a paper cut either

Your .177 metal round might puncture my skin and may even cause me to stagger back but my .45 ACP will put you down even with a glancing blow. 

This isn't the movies where people withstand multiple 9mm shots and still stay standing. 

ok by all means test it out 

I can handle a splinter, and a little metal pin in me. I have bigger metal pins in me already from a spinal fusion.... bring it on. I'll even just bring a .22 to this fight.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Your .177 metal round might puncture my skin and may even cause me to stagger back but my .45 ACP will put you down even with a glancing blow. 

This isn't the movies where people withstand multiple 9mm shots and still stay standing. 

yes i believe your gun is going to kill me thats not what we are arguing about

I can handle a splinter, and a little metal pin in me. I have bigger metal pins in me already from a spinal fusion.... bring it on. I'll even just bring a .22 to this fight.

wow now death threats im out

It wasn't a death threat, get over yourself. I'm making a point.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I've actually been shot with a .22. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

It wasn't a death threat, get over yourself. I'm making a point.

you just said you are going to shoot me with a .22 and thats not what im arguing about at all

Related: 

rVt9C8J.jpg

Just picked this up about an hour ago.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

you just said you are going to shoot me with a .22 and thats not what im arguing about at all

I said something along the lines of "you shoot with your gun, I'll shoot with mine, see who walks away"

I said something along the lines of "you shoot with your gun, I'll shoot with mine, see who walks away"

-_- that is not what im arguing about at all. we are basically arguing what would do more damage a rubberband or my gun

-_- that is not what im arguing about at all. we are basically arguing what would do more damage a rubberband or my gun

Where's the half of the thread that the rubber band part came from?

Where's the half of the thread that the rubber band part came from?

basically people are claiming my gun bullet will bounce off and leave a small bruise 

civilians should not have access to these weapons fullstop 

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

basically people are claiming my gun bullet will bounce off and leave a small bruise

No.

People claimed, based on your inability to name it correctly, you don't own a firearm; and you don't.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Nice civil discussion going on in here. Totally not filled with "fight me IRL idiot" or anything...

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

No.

People claimed, based on your inability to name it correctly, you don't own a firearm; and you don't.

oh was he the one that said he had a "sniper"

oh was he the one that said he had a "sniper"

Yep. Pew Pew.

i thought about this and came to the conclusion that nobody should listen to me on this topic because currently im fairly biased for obama because i suspect he has a big hand in the FCC approving net neutrality and i see ways were this ban could be bad

i thought about this and came to the conclusion that nobody should listen to me on this topic because currently im fairly biased for obama because i suspect he has a big hand in the FCC approving net neutrality and i see ways were this ban could be bad

I think no one should listen to you because you have a good history of lying in this thread alone.

Nobody should listen to you because you have no idea what you're talking about and have repeatedly bullshitted this entire thread. 

I think no one should listen to you because you have a good history of lying in this thread alone.

when did i lie

Sorry, just shouldn't touch gun topics here. I'm gonna say it's a safe bet that the demographics of LTT do not coincide with your views. It would also help if you wouldn't say stupid crap.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Sorry, just shouldn't touch gun topics here. I'm gonna say it's a safe bet that the demographics of LTT do not coincide with your views. It would also help if you wouldn't say stupid crap.

i have the freedom to state my opinions even if people dont agree with them. also what did i say was stupid

i have the freedom to state my opinions even if people dont agree with them. also what did i say was stupid

I really hope you're kidding...

You told us you had a "sniper" (rifle)

Nope, just a BB gun.

Which you bought in a gun store? (BULL)