Obama plans to BAN 5.56 through executive order

Jaybird

airsoft gun is different from air gun. airsoft guns dont fire metal projectiles at high velocity 

I actually typed that before I read your post saying it was an airgun. It was my guess that you were a delusional 12 year old who got the two mixed up. My guess what actually pretty close though and right now I can hardly contain my laughter.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

we are worried about the not so law abiding citizens and not all of those people have connections in the underground market

You are aware that you need to go through a government NCIS background check to buy a new firearm in the us, right?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Why is it that in your eyes good law abiding citizens with rifles is a bad thing?

tell me why a normal person needs military grade weapons? those weapon are made for WAR. not some home protecting. Those weapons will do a massive damage/destruction if it gets in bad hands and they are too dangerous. again i support guns just not the "big" ones.

tell me why a normal person needs military grade weapons? those weapon are made for WAR. not some home protecting. Those weapons will do a massive damage/destruction if it gets in bad hands and they are too dangerous. again i support guns just not the "big" ones.

I will repeat what I already said to you. 

I don't believe it is ever ok for one person to dictate to another person what they need to defend their lives.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I don't believe it is ever ok for one person to dictate to another person what they need to defend their lives.

then you dont believe in outlawing drugs and requiring people to wear seatbelts etc

I actually typed that before I read your post saying it was an airgun. It was my guess that you were a delusional 12 year old who got the two mixed up. My guess what actually pretty close though and right now I can hardly contain my laughter.

one of them is a fun toy the other can kill you

then you dont believe in outlawing drugs and requiring people to wear seatbelts etc

No, actually I dont. I think you should be free to make your own decisions, dumb or not.

No, actually I dont. I think you should be free to make your own decisions, dumb or not.

but those decisions can harm other people. there is third hand smoke from drugs and if the drugs make you bat shit crazy think of the people around you who are your friends and family. also for the seat belt if someone hits you and you die they can be charged with man slaughter not mentioning the psychological effects of having killed someone 

A pistol will do the job. again you dont need full automatic weapons. they are dangerous.

2500 feet per second isnt something to sneeze at

FPS isn't everything...

A pistol will do the job. again you dont need full automatic weapons. they are dangerous.

Most commonly, they are semi-automatic.

AR and AK can also be "pistol"(as defined by ATF).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Like I said in the past usually those people who go for the types of weapons are either hunters or enthusiasts. For one thing Military grade weapons costs more. The bad people who are malicious want something that's easier to conceal and cost effective. And usually the normal Joe who's going to buy home defense weapon will be looking for a shotgun or a handgun not a military class weapon. You're basically throwing away your money there.

Who are you to say what someone needs? 

And btw these are not full autos we are talking about.

one of them is a fun toy the other can kill you

But you just said you'd try to kill with it?

Sorry I mean incapacitate? How is that a fun toy?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Well it works for rabbits...

Okay, should have clarified a large animal, such as a bear, deer or hog.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

but those decisions can harm other people. there is third hand smoke from drugs and if the drugs make you bat shit crazy think of the people around you who are your friends and family. also for the seat belt if someone hits you and you die they can be charged with man slaughter not mentioning the psychological effects of having killed someone 

You seem to be under the impression that I think you shouldn't be held responsible for your actions, nothing could be further from the truth. Just as we hold you responsible for your actions under the influence of alcohol, we still need to hold people responsible for their actions regardless of their reasoning (or lack there of).

and you've been shot by a bullet and you didnt notice how much adrenaline did you have

none, i was drunk. Was out back havin a cookout and heard glass break. looked over to my neighbors house, he had his .22 short go off. i didnt realize till someone saw the blood. had a small gash and i had a buddy sew it up. 

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

But you just said you'd try to kill with it?

Sorry I mean incapacitate? How is that a fun toy?

the airsoft gun wont incapacitate 

none, i was drunk. Was out back havin a cookout and heard glass break. looked over to my neighbors house, he had his .22 short go off. i didnt realize till someone saw the blood. had a small gash and i had a buddy sew it up. 

well better hope he isnt drunk then

i asked the gun store owner and he said its enough to wound someone badly enough

I would just walk up to you a punch you in the fucking head. And I'll destroy your glorified BB gun.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Obama, the greatest gun salesman the world has ever seen. Takes no skill though, considering it's force fed self-induced paranoia.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Police arent always there, and yes thats true. But i think a normal Glock can do the job. you dont need those Ak`s M4 ect. i support guns but not military guns.

Criminals will always get what kind of weapon they want+- but that does not justify that normal people can buy military grade weapons.

Yeah, a pistol will do the job in personal defense but I still like having my assault rifles. They're the most fun things to put rounds down range with, and I won't give them up willingly. Not a chance in hell.

Fundamentally, it shouldn't be a person like Obama telling the citizens of the United States what guns they're allowed to have, what ammo they can have, etc etc, for Christ's sake he has multiple bodyguards around him 24/7. Obviously there's no reason he'd need guns. That should be up to the citizens, not this idiot running the show in the states. Obama has other created messes to clean up, he doesn't need to create another and make people hate him even more.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Who are you to say what someone needs? 

And btw these are not full autos we are talking about.

Well, if you dont think a pistol is enough then i wonder. Again i dont belive you need military grade weapons for private use. Ask yourself if you really need those weapons.

And you get my point /full auto/semi or whatever.

Well, if you dont think a pistol is enough then i wonder. Again i dont belive you need military grade weapons for private use. Ask yourself if you really need those weapons.

And you get my point /full auto/semi or whatever.

The difference between you and me, is that I am not trying to dictate what someone else needs, you are. I am letting people make up their own minds based on their own lives.

It's a concept called personal freedoms.

Tell us, @spartaman64, what is your age?

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

the airsoft gun wont incapacitate

Shoot them in the eyes = incapacitate.

Tell us, @spartaman64, what is your age?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...