Obama plans to BAN 5.56 through executive order

Jaybird

Mine has a 100rnd box of surplus tracer rounds, which are basically incendiary.

Some of us like Steel core because it shoots better out of our military type barrels, and works better in our M4 feedramps.

Just like some of us like to stick our hands into functioning blenders eh? You should try out some real rounds; im talking depleted uranium... Yea, those'll do well. Hell, while you're out getting some of those, go ahead and just grab yourself a bolt-action 50cal and give that gun a shot eh?

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Just like some of us like to stick our hands into functioning blenders eh? You should try out some real rounds; im talking depleted uranium... Yea, those'll do well. Hell, while you're out getting some of those, go ahead and just grab yourself a bolt-action 50cal and give that gun a shot eh?

Tbh, that's on my bucket list. But a broken shoulder is not so I'm on the edge about it.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I have a $10,000 ethernet cable you should buy.

I just got back from the bar... and I read: BB Gun.

Why are you talking in a gun thread? Talk to me when you actually know what a gun is. You didn't buy a BB gun at a gun shop. They don't sell them there. You still are bullshitting, and it makes me sad that you think lying will impress us.

Whats worse is you trying to backpedal off of it.

lol sure its a bb gun that fires conical metal projectiles at 2500 fps

Tbh, that's on my bucket list. But a broken shoulder is not so I'm on the edge about it.

pick yourself up a good quality tripod and then give er a whirl. As long as you're not giving it space between your shoulder and the butt then you should be fine.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

This is a surprise to you? You should have seen this coming years ago. They can't take away our guns, but ammo on the other hand...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

pick yourself up a good quality tripod and then give er a whirl. As long as you're not giving it space between your shoulder and the butt then you should be fine.

I'll have to find someone who owns one first. :P The biggest thing I've shot was a mosin. I'm honestly kinda nervous though, I heard it hurts pretty bad. Regardless of the precautions you take. (I'm a pretty small dude. 115lbs)

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I would gladly use some depleted uranium rounds, and or fire a bolt .50 cal. Biggest I've shot yet was a .300 WINMAG, and that one left a black eye because I didn't realize how much it would kick lol

I'll have to find someone who owns one first.  :P The biggest thing I've shot was a mosin. I'm honestly kinda nervous though, I heard it hurts pretty bad. Regardless of the precautions you take. (I'm a pretty small dude. 115lbs)

I forgot to say earlier, best home defense weapon, Mosin Nagant, attach the foot and a half long bayonet and poke them from down the hall way.

Also functions as a baseball bat, crowbar, fire wood, and shoulder relocation mechanism, after the first shot dislocates your shoulder.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

lol sure its a bb gun that fires conical metal projectiles at 2500 fps

Feet per second is not all that matters... velocity is nothing without mass to back it up. Your 5 grain "bullet" won't do anything versus a 230 grain bullet.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Feet per second is not all that matters... velocity is nothing without mass to back it up. Your 5 grain "bullet" won't do anything versus a 230 grain bullet.

He's been arguing with us about this for about 17 pages, he's a moron, put him on ignore and have discussion with intelligent people lol

we already discussed this i either have 3000 newtons of force with .177 cal or 6000 newtons with .25 cal both can do plenty of damage

He's been arguing with us about this for about 17 pages, he's a moron, put him on ignore and have discussion with intelligent people lol

yes please do i want to get out of this argument 

we already discussed this i either have 3000 newtons of force with .177 cal or 6000 newtons with .25 cal both can do plenty of damage

Newtons of force is meaningless if you don't have the surface area necessary to transfer that energy from the round to the individual. That's why bigger heavier rounds tend to do more damage, and faster lighter rounds are made to spread out or "squash" against the target. Your BB will in all likelihood, hurt, and bounce off of the target. Flesh is a lot tougher than people think. And if you want out, stop responding.

Why don't you shoot yourself to test out this theory of yours?

/s dont really

Why don't you shoot yourself to test out this theory of yours?

/s dont really

no its you guys who thinks it wont do any damage

My point exactly. You're an idiot. 

Because it won't. It's simple physics. Getting someone to say "ow" isn't damage.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

My point exactly. You're an idiot. 

then why would i try it if i think it will injure me badly you go buy a 2500 fps air rifle and shoot yourself. be sure you have your phone handy to call the hospital

You shoot me with .177 and I'll shoot you with .45 ACP FMJ

Lets see who is in more agony. 

God, you bought a air rifle and you think you're the savant of ammunition knowledge. 

then why would i try it if i think it will injure me badly you go buy a 2500 fps air rifle and shoot yourself. be sure you have your phone handy to call the hospital

Lets do a test. I'll shoot you with my .38 special. You shoot me with your gun. See who's in worse condition? If you win, I'll give you my workstation rig.

God, you bought a air rifle and you think you're the savant of ammunition knowledge. 

Lol Victorious Secret, you beat me to it!

when did i say i know a lot about ammunition. and of course your gun is going to do more damage but my gun wont just give you a paper cut either

when did i say i know a lot about ammunition. and of course your gun is going to do more damage but my gun wont just give you a paper cut either

It'll bruise him, too! You tell him, spartaman64! -_-

no its you guys who know it wont do any damage

Fixed that for you