Obama plans to BAN 5.56 through executive order

Jaybird

The difference between you and me, is that I am not trying to dictate what someone else needs. I am letting people make up their own minds based on their own lives.

It's a concept called personal freedoms.

Personal freedom arent about owning the biggest guns to show off to your buddies.

But just look at your country (im not trying to be rude or mean) people gets slaughthered. all because of the guns. anyone can just buy a military gun. thats asking for disaster.

I respect your opinion tho. and i thank you for keeping a healthy conversation ;)

well better hope he isnt drunk then

It dont matter if he is drunk or not, he will shrug it off. I have seen someone get shot in the head(in the fucking dome) and not stop shooting at us. a bb gun is not for defense and you are an idiot if you think so. 

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

FPS isn't everything...

Most commonly, they are semi-automatic.

AR and AK can also be "pistol"(as defined by ATF).

so it is .011 kg and goes 762 meter per second and force is m*v^2 so .011*762^2 = 6378.084 and it takes 4000 newtons to break the femur the strongest bone in your body

I respect your opinion tho. and i thank you for keeping a healthy conversation ;)

As long as people keep the conversation respectful I will do the same. :)

Cheers.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

It dont matter if he is drunk or not, he will shrug it off. I have seen someone get shot in the head(in the fucking dome) and not stop shooting at us. a bb gun is not for defense and you are an idiot if you think so. 

i dont think he can shrug off 6378.084 newtons of force

so it is .011 kg and goes 762 meter per second and force is m*v^2 so .011*762^2 = 6378.084 and it takes 4000 newtons to break the femur the strongest bone in your body

And? (your calculation is wrong, btw)

Force of impact is also not everything...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Personal freedom arent about owning the biggest guns to show off to your buddies.

But just look at your country (im not trying to be rude or mean) people gets slaughthered. all because of the guns. anyone can just buy a military gun. thats asking for disaster.

you can say the same thing about fast cars, they kill a lot more people than guns.

I would just walk up to you a punch you in the fucking head. And I'll destroy your glorified BB gun.

its metal so good luck

Point is if someone wants to cause you harm that Air rifle isn't going to stop them. If you want to something for self defense a bat will be more handy than that thing you have there called a "gun". If I were you, I'd return it and call that salesman an idiot and get myself a real gun.

And? (your calculation is wrong, btw)

Force of impact is also not everything...

its wrong? how so

you are forgeting to account for the deceleration of the round.

Edit- .011*762^2 = 17.764

i dont think he can shrug off 6378.084 newtons of force

a 7.62 round from a machinegun has a hell of a lot more than a pellet, and it was to the head.

I love how people act like we don't have firearms laws in the US

Anyways ya I don't own any full auto guns as that is illegal here I do have a few sporting rifles like an ar-15, fn fal, ak chambered in 308 all semi auto not "full auto assault rifles"

They think it's just "walk into walmart and buy a high powered "Assault rifle"

By the way, no such thing as an assault rifle. AR stands for Armalite Rifle.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Good thing they can't take mine away :)

I assume that joke went over your head. 

Oh no you're quite wrong. I fully understood what joke could have been made there. Sadly enough that is an actual argument that i see often when it comes to discussions like these. It's just pathetic, and I've seen it so often that I disregard any underlying jokes and just assume the person is actually wanting to be taken seriously. 

This whole argument is moot, as it's been posted by a few knowledge bound individuals that it's not on 5.56 ammo, but the military surplus steel cored 5.56 that are over abundant.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

you are forgeting to account for the deceleration of the round.

Edit- .011*762^2 = 17.764

a 7.62 round from a machinegun has a hell of a lot more than a pellet, and it was to the head.

no .011*(762^2) is not 17.764 even with air resistance there is rifling in the barrel and its a slim round so the most air resistance will take off is 1000 newtons also im dubious of your claims of shrugging off machine gun fire

Good thing they can't take mine away :)

Not all of us can hide in the fourth dimension....got any rooms for rent? I'm a great cook.

Oh no you're quite wrong. I fully understood what joke could have been made there. Sadly enough that is an actual argument that i see often when it comes to discussions like these. It's just pathetic, and I've seen it so often that I disregard any underlying jokes and just assume the person is actually wanting to be taken seriously. 

This whole argument is moot, as it's been posted by a few knowledge bound individuals that it's not on 5.56 ammo, but the military surplus steel cored 5.56 that are over abundant.

Yes, that horrible steel core ammo that's designed to be less lethal than standard .223 hunting ammo. the stuff that doesn't sprawl and cause more serious wounds, how terrible.

Not all of us can hide in the fourth dimension....got any rooms for rent? I'm a great cook.

I assume this does not affect law enforcement/military? If so I am screwed and a lot poorer...

you can say the same thing about fast cars, they kill a lot more people than guns.

Fast cars? No, normal cars. Cars are made and designed for transportation, people need transportation for the economy to function effectively. Guns are designed to deal death to another human being, people dying hurts the economy in more than a few ways.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I assume this does not affect law enforcement/military? If so I am screwed and a lot poorer...

Doubtful considering that the DHS has been buying up all ammo since Obama got elected. Talking BILLIONS of rounds here.

its wrong? how so

1/2...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I have a box full of tracer rounds in a drawer. I don't really care about the law honestly.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I have a box full of tracer rounds in a drawer. I don't really care about the law honestly.

I might just go up to my local store and by the 100rnd box of those they've had sitting for a while now. Tried to buy twenty off of them, but for whatever reason they will only sell them as a 100 box

Once again, unless you box are cheap steel core surplus you bought on sale, then this wont affect you in the slightest. If anything, it will drive the cost of other ammunition down after some time. 

As a hole in the market develops from the absence of a whole type, people begin to buy other types of rounds. Those rounds go into demand, raising the price and giving more incentive for others to begin producing and selling them. After a rise in market price more manufacturers begin producing and selling the now high demand rounds. Eventually the new products flood the market, causing a crash and the prices to plummet, soon after the smaller manufacturers go out of business leaving now more than there were initially and the price to even back out, lower than initially.

Or i could be completely wrong and we could all die because of invading aliens and we dont have bullets enough to kill them.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||