GTAV Updates: Online Heists Coming March 10, GTAV for PC Coming April 14

ObeseWalrus

I'm not even interested in GTA, but this game better be really good or people are gonna be mad lol.

Just be patient guys, if you can wait for half life 3 then you can wait for this

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Delay after delay.... I have not pre-ordered yet (thank god for that decision!) and im very pissed about this. What do people who pre-ordered back in November have to say?! :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Well for me its delayed until it goes on sale. That is if it doesn't run like crap on PC.

They've shown that they don't value the PC market, so they don't deserve full price from me.

Someone that understands.

I really hate the delays... Shows that there is poor project management when a timeline is set and the work isn't met, or that the original due date was unrealistic. I really don't care that they need time for optimization and whatnot because that should already be considered in the plan for the original due date. I'm not going to support a team that doesn't do its job, which is to make a working and satisfying product on the initial due date. Ubisoft didn't meet the working condition, and now companies are taking advantage of it and not meeting the initial due date condition. If it was any other type of software company, customers would really lose faith in them.

If the port isn't amazing I will never buy a Rockstar game again. I really feel like they're just doing this to get more money from consoles.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I would much rather prefer 1080p version released in March as planned and then patch it for 4K.

They said they work on UHD textures which i personally dont care about because general consumer doesnt own freaking 4K gaming capable rig.

I guess the game will come out in "Fall this year".... *laughs with tears of sadness in his eyes"

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

my Girlfriend bought me the pre-order but at this point i dont want to play it , sorry rockstar you took too long ..

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

If they keep this up, GTA6 for consoles will be released first.

I'm tired of your shit Rockstar...

I got tired of it a year ago.  I'm not even going to bother pirating it.  Quack them

If the port isn't amazing I will never buy a Rockstar game again. I really feel like they're just doing this to get more money from consoles.

yea i think they are doing it because they thinnk consoles will make them more money , but ion the real world all that will happen is they will lose alot of the PC community 

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Its good to see Console gamers beta testing new game modes for us, lets just hope there's no more delays.

gallery_62868_1880_995558.png

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

With the money they made from this game (is it a billion or something?) they could have had a team of devs as big as number of pixels on 1080p screen and finish the game months ago...

So mad at rockstar. 

But I believe that it will be for the best. 

*Starts slowly walking towards the pitchfork cupboard*

Seriously Rockstar, if this isn't brilliant then the PC community will never forgive you.

If this is delayed again I'm not buying it, I'll be done.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Remember guys, DO NOT pre-order, WAIT until reviews are completely out, WAIT until people have properly reviewed the PC port and how well it runs and its stability, WAIT until a torrent is up so you can test it properly before you buy it, and only THEN actually purchase the product.

There is a high chance this port is going to be dog shit, so don't just throw your wallet at them. They don't deserve it until there is 100% certainty it is a decent port and product that should be purchased.

Remember guys, DO NOT pre-order, WAIT until reviews are completely out, WAIT until people have properly reviewed the PC port and how well it runs and its stability, WAIT until a torrent is up so you can test it properly before you buy it, and only THEN actually purchase the product.

There is a high chance this port is going to be dog shit, so don't just throw your wallet at them. They don't deserve it until there is 100% certainty it is a decent port and product that should be purchased.

Theres a high chance that all PC ports can be shit, so I'll happily wait another few days to see what people say in real world use. 

I don't understand this mentality of giving money to "developers we trust". Guess what kids? People used to trust DICE too. And BioWare. And Bungie. And Ubisoft. And nearly ever single developer to date who has managed to screw their pooch. 

Digital downloads don't run out. Maybe have some patience and avoid hyping games up to the point of no recovery. 

I just cannot shake of the feeling that they do this to milk the colsoles even more.

I'm sure PC guys won't buy a new console for GTA:V together with the game.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

This is getting absurd, i'm a defendant of take the time you need to make the game good but fuck. stop announcing dates.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

The PC gaming comminty is so whiney sometimes it's unbearable.
"YOU RELEASED GAME TOO SOON AND IT NOT WORK! YOU'RE THE WORST COMPANY EVER!"
"YOU DELAYED GAME SO THAT WHEN WE GET IT IT WILL WORK! YOU'RE THE WORST COMPANY EVER!"
Make up your mind whiney little runts, you cant have your cake and eat it too.

Fuck it, I'm through with this. I'm not waiting for this shit anymore. It's dead to me. Eat shit Rockstar!

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Rockstar will be getting none of my money. Consoles are far closer to PC's than ever before, there is no way it can take over a year and half to "port" ( I don't believe we should call it port anymore, both x86) the game to pc. Rockstar will learn just like Microsoft did, if you abandon the core audience that brought you to where you are, your company will fall to its knees. GG rockstar.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

If only the majority of people had this kind of common sense, especially if they had gotten burned previously (ex. Someone may have bought Battlefield 4, hated it, only preorder Battlefield Hardline). GTA V is currently #2 on the Steam Top Sellers...

Mayonnaise is an instrument!  

Current Build - Ryzen 7 3800x (eco mode enabled), MSI B550M MAG Mortar, G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2x16) 3200 14-14-14-34, EVGA 2060 KO Ultra, EVGA G2 550W, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Rx