GTAV Updates: Online Heists Coming March 10, GTAV for PC Coming April 14

ObeseWalrus

People like you is why ACU came out in the state it did.

Ubisoft pumps out a new buggy but playable AC every year, Rockstar can't manage to port an existing game to PC in one year. Even if they completely overhaul the graphics, that's still a massive difference.

"YOU RELEASED GAME TOO SOON AND IT NOT WORK! YOU'RE THE WORST COMPANY EVER!"

"YOU DELAYED GAME SO THAT WHEN WE GET IT IT WILL WORK! YOU'RE THE WORST COMPANY EVER!"

That's completely unrealistic. Usually they delay the game and then it still runs like shit. Might as well release it on time then, but that would hurt console sales.

Face it, Ever since Hot Coffee, R* has used every opportunity to push PC gamers back.

yeah if this ends up being a broken game despite the delays I'm setting fire to my PC and moving to antarctica.

Misdirected anger, set fire to the RockStar offices instead. ;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Yes we're all pissed off at delayed releases . HOWEVER I praise rockstar for actulay delaying IT so we don't have more Broken badly optimized games *COUGH COUGH UBISOFT COUGH COUGH*

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Misdirected anger, set fire to the RockStar offices instead. ;)

tumblr_m97al7HMKP1qa3f2po4_r1_250.gif 

trust me, venting anger on my own property would be the only way of preventing myself from doing just that.

R*  Just make it a beast of a game. I sold my ps3 just before it released..bought a ps4..sold my ps4 just before it released to build a gaming pc..please please please let it be worth the wait.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

On PCMR theres a massive uproar bc of it, but i don't understand, its a 2 year old game, was already delayed ~half a year on pc and its now dleayed for 3 more weeks. I get that PC gamers are eager to get their hands on it, but reasonably, theres not much hype for that game now anyways and nobody wants the aforementionted watch dogs fiasco again anyway. 

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

This is all just a creel plot to troll PCI gamers on April 1st with another big delay or a release "cancellation".

*rockstar tips their fedora, knowing they've mastered trolling the PCMR*

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

..Are we sure this time? No? Alrighty then. 

GTAV Launch director appears to be the same one as the launch director for Project CARS..

Meh with so many delays, I simply don't care anymore and forgot about it. What was the last relese date they mentioned before this, was it March 27th? I had pre-order it eons ago. I still have my pre-order receipt, it's in my back yard. Dug a hole and buried it to keep it safe. Hope it hasn't fossilized yet.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Are you fucking kidding? How many times do you have to delay this? Don't put a release date on it until you're sure that you can meet that release date. They are slowly becoming EA and Ubisoft

How does that make any sense? EA and Ubisoft would rather put out a broken game than delay and fix it, more so its Ubi doing it.

How does that make any sense? EA and Ubisoft would rather put out a broken game than delay and fix it, more so its Ubi doing it.

heh , exactly 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I have gone to the future and looked at the wikipedia page of GTA V as it appears in 2017. We now know the truth about the development team:

The news pissed me off So bad I litteraly kicked in my door. (thanks Rockstar) to cool down I just imagined what wikipedia would say. (I haven't edited the real wikipedia, just the HTML) Best way to get rid of anger is to make fun of it.

post-193407-0-51164400-1424803905_thumb.

post-193407-0-51164400-1424803905_thumb.

"I'm tired of your shit Rockstar..."

Do you want a game like Watch_Dogs or do you want the best game ever?

It is just that the PC version is getting pushed around, delay after delay, disappointment after disappointment. Please, do not for a second think rockstar would take more than almost 2 years to port a damn game on the easiest platform...

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

I have gone to the future and looked at the wikipedia page of GTA V as it appears in 2017. We now know the truth about the development team:

The news pissed me off So bad I litteraly kicked in my door. (thanks Rockstar) to cool down I just imagined what wikipedia would say. (I haven't edited the real wikipedia, just the HTML) Best way to get rid of anger is to make fun of it.

You're genuinely that mad about a video game delay that you kicked your door?

The biggest heist Rockstar pulled was making us believe there would be heists. - Console people

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Yes we're all pissed off at delayed releases . HOWEVER I praise rockstar for actulay delaying IT so we don't have more Broken badly optimized games *COUGH COUGH UBISOFT COUGH COUGH*

I don't find The Crew's optimisation terrible. Runs great for me

You're genuinely that mad about a video game delay that you kicked your door?

It's not only that, but also a load of other personal bad news and problems.

I don't find The Crew's optimisation terrible. Runs great for me

i dont have the crew , all i have is far cry 4 (works ok with everything cranked to the max and with nvidia features enabled) and watchdogs(barely playable at any setting with mega stuttering and frame rate drops that make me want to cry.) so i wouldn't know about the crew , ubisoft drew me in with farcry then scared me away with watchdogs lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

The PC gaming comminty is so whiney sometimes it's unbearable.

"YOU RELEASED GAME TOO SOON AND IT NOT WORK! YOU'RE THE WORST COMPANY EVER!"

"YOU DELAYED GAME SO THAT WHEN WE GET IT IT WILL WORK! YOU'RE THE WORST COMPANY EVER!"

Make up your mind whiney little runts, you cant have your cake and eat it too.

This isn't a new fucking game.

Game came out in September 2013, they've had a year and a half to make a PC port or whatever the hell you want to call it, new consoles got it November 2014, and we keep getting fucking delays time after time.

Plenty developers have said that they were delaying to make the game better, and it almost never pans out that way.

Either way, this isn't a new game, it's a re-release on PC....

18 months is not enough to grind out bugs and make it run well on PC? Year and a half dedicated almost solely to that.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

And yet again, not a new release, not a new game, they finished the game little less than 2 years ago and could dedicate the rest of the time since then to making the PC port.

The game has also been out all of that time on the old consoles which means bugs found there would be non-existent... 

This has nothing to do with something like CDPR delaying Witcher 3...

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Okay, it's nice that Rockstar takes their time to optimize the game and fix all bugs. But they have to stop giving us release dates if they keep delaying it, why can't they just say: Release: 2017-ish, atleast we then know it will be 2017-ish.

And yet again, not a new release, not a new game, they finished the game little less than 2 years ago and could dedicate the rest of the time since then to making the PC port.

The game has also been out all of that time on the old consoles which means bugs found there would be non-existent... 

true , the game has lost its luster and desire for most . there is a fine line that people can handle and 2 years for a port that could be released and optimised as people are playing is not acceptable. i understand what you're getting at kind sir 

Spoiler
Spoiler