GTAV Updates: Online Heists Coming March 10, GTAV for PC Coming April 14

ObeseWalrus

true , the game has lost its luster and desire for most . there is a fine line that people can handle and 2 years for a port that could be released and optimised as people are playing is not acceptable. i understand what you're getting at kind sir 

And somehow i feel like after all of these fucking delays...it will still suck on PC.

I simply have no reason to believe them at this point, i can understand delays for new games, but they've had a year and a half that could be spent 100% on optimization and porting over to PC.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Bad company.

Just awful.

I have lost all hope in Ubisoft and now in Rockstar as well.

Next!

And somehow i feel like after all of these fucking delays...it will still suck on PC.

I simply have no reason to believe them at this point, i can understand delays for new games, but they've had a year and a half that could be spent 100% on optimization and porting over to PC.

agreed 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Good to finally see the true reason for the delay: implementation of more Shit for the consoles had them tied up

-------

Current Rig

-------

If they keep on delaying they better make the game optimized or else.....

Exactly. Just imagine the shitstorm that would follow if it was just a bad port in the end.

19 months delay since we should have had it... 7 months since last release and we should ABSOLUTELY have had it...

rockstar, you fecking cunts! Unbelievable these idiots cant bring it to pc already! Disrespecting little pisses. 

You have to admit tho - there were some great glitches. And the game is now on it's fourth delay. It's not unreasonable to expect a finished product by now.

A game shouldn't have glitches ;p

They delayed the game, i'm sure they have a reasonable purpose, they wouldn't delay it if it was finished. :)

Aaaannnnd this thread was pretty much what I thought it would be.

Gamers whining like spoiled brats because they aren't getting what they want when they want it.

Here's a thought, go play the thousands of other available games in the meantime.

Rockstar doesn't have to give PC gamers anything, and I'm honestly surprised they're even porting the game given how abusive and bratty many PC gamers have been treating them over it.

So they're taking a long time? So the fuck what? Rockstar doesn't owe you shit.

Why don't we complain about the 12 ungodly fucking years it took Blizzard to come out with the 3rd Diablo game and a Starcraft sequel. Or better yet, go complain about something that actually matters.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Jingle bells Jingle bells Rockstar failed again, GTA V took another time which makes us dump the game.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

fuck man, i'm still buying this full price

will probably buy for full price on the week of release

Gamers whining like spoiled brats because they aren't getting what they want when they want it.

Here's a thought, go play the thousands of other available games in the meantime.

Rockstar doesn't have to give PC gamers anything, and I'm honestly surprised they're even porting the game given how abusive and bratty many PC gamers have been treating them over it.

Why don't we complain about the 12 ungodly fucking years it took Blizzard to come out with the 3rd Diablo game and a Starcraft sequel. Or better yet, go complain about something that actually matters.

Let me guess you got a console? I have owned a console, yet I've left it due to it being expensive to own one, a bad performance and overall bad experience to be playing on.

I've owned, and still owning most of the Grand Theft Autos, however this time, they've gone too far with the delays. Why does it need to take an additional 19 months and still on going, compared to the consoles ?

I've been with them ever since GTA 1, but this.. Makes me sad.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

The thing that matters is that they didn't meet their deadline. There are other softwares that are being developed in the world other than games. Suppose I'm a software company. If I tell a customer that we are releasing a new feature on a specific date, they expect it on that date in a working condition. If I don't meet the deadline, who is at fault?

You are telling me it is the customer's fault because they expected something on that date? Mind you, it was us who gave them that date (which should have been an good enough estimation on when main development and quality assurance is done). This is where I just you are wrong. I believe that I would be at fault simply because I didn't meet the deadline. I don't care if in Rockstar's case, the software is a game, it is simply wrong to not meet a deadline. It is Rockstar's fault because the people are not working or the project manager didn't evaluate the deadline properly or simply didn't properly manage the project.

If your an employee and you tell your boss that a task can be done by a certain time, but then don't meet that time, try telling him that it is your boss's fault that you didn't meet your deadline.

As a developer, I know what it is like to not release a working product on time, and it is the customer's right to get annoyed (However there are cases where customers just don't understand how to use the software, despite the walkthrough). Now it is my turn to be a customer and complain that a working product isn't release on the designated time.

News: "This just in, GTA V delayed til winter 2015."

Me: ughhhhh. Still preorders anyways.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Identity will be finished before GTA V is released......

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Jingle bells Jingle bells Rockstar failed again, GTA V took another time which makes us dump the game.

Brilliant :D

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Okay, it's nice that Rockstar takes their time to optimize the game and fix all bugs. But they have to stop giving us release dates if they keep delaying it, why can't they just say: Release: 2017-ish, atleast we then know it will be 2017-ish.

Or would we?! :D

At first they said: "Coming this fall"

That was quiet wide time frame and look, they failed to deliver....

The most honest would be "we dont know but we are SLOWLY working on it"

R* be like (NSFW)

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Inb4 someone says "WELL I PRE-ORDERED I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW OMFG"

Again ? i have other works , i just want to get this game over with 

B9uoRoD.gif

Oh that's hilarious. I've never seen that one before.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Again ? i have other works , i just want to get this game over with 

B9uoRoD.gif

*Looks at the ancient PCs the office is using*

That would explain why it is taking Rock Star forever and a day to port the game to PC.

Man there seems to be alot of cry babies going on about how butthurt they are that its delayed again and how much they hate R*  :lol: this might help.

Coming from someone who bought collectors for 360 way back when, and is planning on getting it for pc ( http://gyazo.com/3e45f7f26d3ecbf6a6a9c7e3344517e8). I don't mind waiting for this port to be done Correctly. Dont need another Watchdogs thank you very much.