GTAV Updates: Online Heists Coming March 10, GTAV for PC Coming April 14

ObeseWalrus

GTA V Delayed for PC

actual_1424789248.jpg

GTAV for PC will be arriving on April 14th at retail and as a digital download. Our apologies to PC gamers worldwide who have been counting down the days until the launch of the game, but a bit more time is needed to ensure that the game is as polished as possible, and to make certain that both Heists and the GTA Online experience are ready to roll out on day one for PC. As a gesture of thanks for your understanding, we will grant anyone who has pre-ordered the game an additional $200,000 in-game cash for use in GTA Online.

As always, we ask for the GTA PC community’s understanding and assistance in helping to report any concerns during the early days of launch when those inevitable initial teething issues arise on the new platform. If you do experience issues please visit Rockstar Games Support and send feedback to [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> – we’ll be closely monitoring the situation and addressing any hitches as quickly as we can. 

The PC version of Grand Theft Auto V is our most graphically and technically advanced version yet, fully optimized to support a broad range of current hardware (system specifications) and features a host of PC-specific enhancements including greater levels of detail, deep configuration options and ultra-high-definition support – as well as the powerful new Rockstar Editor for recording, staging and editing original custom videos.

I'm tired of your shit Rockstar...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

"I'm tired of your shit Rockstar..."

Do you want a game like Watch_Dogs or do you want the best game ever?

"I'm tired of your shit Rockstar..."

Do you want a game like Watch_Dogs or do you want the best game ever?

I just cannot shake of the feeling that they do this to milk the colsoles even more.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

oh well. Rather the game be enjoyable i suppose

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

was just about to post this myself! its only an extra 2 weeks..... not that bad on an already big delay!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Are you fucking kidding? How many times do you have to delay this? Don't put a release date on it until you're sure that you can meet that release date. They are slowly becoming EA and Ubisoft

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Source?

Edited the post

Are you fucking kidding? How many times do you have to delay this? Don't put a release date on it until you're sure that you can meet that release date. They are slowly becoming EA and Ubisoft

lol nothing like EA or Ubisoft if it was like Ubisoft it would be out already and most likely unfinished and unplayable tbh i could not care less as long as they make a good game also they done this with GTA 4 and that turned out to be good

If they keep on delaying they better make the game optimized or else.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

If this turn out to be a bad port rockstar......

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

-snip-

Forget them. I'd rather have a game with funny glitches than wait half a year after the 8th gen consoles. I don't care what state it's in. I. Want. It. Now.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

rather get it on the prevous release date and patcht it, but I guess R* doesn't want reviews say "not polished game, unstable" and such

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Keep delaying it guys, you're one year, six months and twenty-eight days out from the original PS3/X360 release. Maybe at this rate you can go full circle again and make it two? May as well, unless they're actually doing anything productive.

I expect the game to be damn near flawless for all of the time that they've taken on it. And if it's not, they'll never live it down at least against the PC users. I'm just sick of waiting. If they expect it to take so long, put a date out that reflects this instead of putting out various dates. First it was expected when it launched on next-gen, then a few months after that, then last month, then this month and now in two months. What the fuck? I don't even get it anymore.

I'm trying not to be mad about it, but obviously there's a little bit to be mad about. I'm about to go buy it for my Xbox One if it takes any longer. Or maybe not, maybe I'll just stay away from Rockstar.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

rather get it on the prevous release date and patcht it, but I guess R* doesn't want reviews say "not polished game, unstable" and such

Hmm.... Nice one, yeah.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

April of what year? We can never know with Rockstar..

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB