Same Sex Marriage? (your view)

Bicko96

They'll have no choice, they either move with the times for get left behind to become outsiders of society lol

or a fox with snipe them all o.o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

or a fox with snipe them all o.o

Damn straight, I'd fight for the cause :)

*gets the rifle ready*

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Damn straight, I'd fight for the cause :)

*gets the rifle ready*

-hides behind your tail- *-*

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

As a guy that hopes one day to have a long term relationship with another man I have to say that I'm all for it.

I'd make a record of it, might not happen again lol

I believe the same thing and I am  a Christian.  Mind you I also adore quantum physics, medical science and astronomy. I love trying to get my head around very deep mind benders, both philosophical and scientific.

For the record I think majority of Christians don't have an issue with same sex marriage, it's just the very vocal minority that give the rest a bad name. Or at least that's how it is in Aus.  We even have an openly gay ordained minister in a country parish here in Victoria. Which means a lot more than what it looks on the surface. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I believe the same thing and I am  a Christian.  Mind you I also adore quantum physics, medical science and astronomy. I love trying to get my head around very deep mind benders, both philosophical and scientific.

For the record I think majority of Christians don't have an issue with same sex marriage, it's just the very vocal minority that give the rest a bad name. Or at least that's how it is in Aus.  We even have an openly gay ordained minister in a country parish here in Victoria. Which means a lot more than what it looks on the surface. 

See homosexuality isn't the only thing that the bible is vehemently against. Wearing different textile clothing, eating shellfish, not honoring the Sabbath day etc. All of which are the laws that 'God' gave to Moses. So basically Christians eat shellfish, wear whatever clothes they want etc. but still there is an issue with homosexuality with MOST Christians in the U.S. why is this? 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

See homosexuality isn't the only thing that the bible is vehemently against. Wearing different textile clothing, eating shellfish, not honoring the Sabbath day etc. All of which are the laws that 'God' gave to Moses. So basically Christians eat shellfish, wear whatever clothes they want etc. but still there is an issue with homosexuality with MOST Christians in the U.S. why is this? 

I can't explain anything about the US, but here in Aus. the number of die hard Christians that oppose gay marriage would be less than 10%.

The ACL (Christian loud mouths) who do most of the opposing here in Aus. represent about 5% of the population. It would be safe to say another 5% aren't opposed but don't want the word marriage used as they hold that to be sacred (for he record they don't like civil celebrants using the term either).  Everyone else either doesn't care or they have a non-religious reason for opposing.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

at first i was against it i thought that what gay people are doing is wrong

the my friend send me a short movie which really change my thought about gay people

now if you wanna get married with a guy i do not care love is love

btw if you wanna see the movie here it is

Manners Maketh Man

I'm all for it because my opinion shouldn't dictate the decisions of another person's life. If that's what they want to do then all the power to them.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Personally, I accept gay marriage and support a gay couple, however, I am against the blessing of same-sex unions in Chrisitan churches and feel it is up to the church weither they want to partake or refrain.

haf922, vformula, cv 8gb 1600mhz, 8350 @ 4.5ghz, XSPC watercooling, 6970 dcu II 900mhz, 1tb black wd, cm 1000w gold

I can't explain anything about the US, but here in Aus. the number of die hard Christians that oppose gay marriage would be less than 10%.

The ACL (Christian loud mouths) who do most of the opposing here in Aus. represent about 5% of the population. It would be safe to say another 5% aren't opposed but don't want the word marriage used as they hold that to be sacred (for he record they don't like civil celebrants using the term either).  Everyone else either doesn't care or they have a non-religious reason for opposing.

didn't ausie have a lesbian uhh president/leader person?

didn't ausie have a lesbian uhh president/leader person?

No, she is an atheist and hetero. but interestingly she opposed gay marriage even though she is an atheist, which furthers me to believe that it is not as much a religious debate as something a little bigger. At least here anyway.

No, she is an atheist and hetero. but interestingly she opposed gay marriage even though she is an atheist, which furthers me to believe that it is not as much a religious debate as something a little bigger. At least here anyway.

I think Gillard is opposed to same sex marriage for political reasons rather than religious or personal.

because its wrong, "a square peg don't fit a round hole"

and because the bible tells us so, its an act of sin, so if you want to go to hell go ahead, if not and you like the idea of everlasting life in heaven follow what the bible say's...

got to love Asus components

and because the bible tells us so, its an act of sin, so if you want to go to hell go ahead, if not and you like the idea of everlasting life in heaven follow what the bible say's...

My peg isn't square, buddy...

The bible may tell you so, but it doesn't tell me anything.  Please don't impose your religious views onto everyone else!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I'm a Christian and I'm apathetic towards it.  

PC Spec/ Peripherals: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (OC @ 3.8GHz) - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Heatsink - ASRock 970 EXTREME3 Motherboard - G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB 240-Pin - Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 7950 3GB - Western Digital 1TB HDD (Caviar Black) - Corsair CX600 600w PSU - CoolerMaster Storm Scout Case - Razer Naga Gaming mouse - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Mechanical Keyboard

LMAO. Dude... I guess penises are square now?

I dont care if it makes them happy whatever its there choice. Its the same for religion just dont try and push anything on me.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I'm fairly certain I've answered this before in another thread, but whatever. It should be legal and recognized but I don't really care one way or the other since I'm not gay.

Love is Love :)

Motherboard ASUS Dual Scalable Xeon WS C621E SAGE EEB Workstation Motherboard

CPU - Dual Intel 16 Core Xeon Silver 4216 2nd Gen Scalable

RAM - Samsung Server RAM 192GB 2666 MHz ECC RDIMM DDR4

Storage - 3 x Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD   /    6 x Samsung 870 EVO 500GB   /   2 x Samsung 870 EVO 1TB   /   1 x Seagate IronWolf 4TB

OS - Windows 10 for Workstation

Soundcard - RME HDSPe AIO 

Graphics - PNY NVIDIA T400 2GB

Case Fractal Design Define 7 XL Black

Gee, must be a miserable life living by a book written 3500 year old book written by middle eastern peasants who weren't aware of a world beyond the visible horizon. As long as the peg isn't going in YOU, why do you care?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I'm a Christian and I'm apathetic towards it.  

Can I ask why you don't care?

i am a christian
i believe in god
but i believe in same sex marriages