Show Yourself [Image]

Message added by SansVarnic

Please do not quote photos.

Yeah I know not the most photogenic 

yajkSsi.jpg

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

-snip-

Coolest picture! Love AK's!! You should of covered your face with a balaclava tho.

Very uninterested 

Very nice.

What variant is it?

There are so many types of aks .

It's an AK-47. It's not my gun, so I'm not 100% of the producer, but I believe it is a Yugo.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

What is this gun talk :o

What is this gun talk :o

Well ive been deprived guns my whole life living in Australia where it's illegal to own self loading rifles and a huge pain to get even a paintball gun since you need the same license to own a paintball gun as u need to own a real gun. So everytime i see someone using or owning a gun especially an AK it's like they own a Ferrari lol

Well ive been deprived guns my whole life living in Australia where it's illegal to own self loading rifles and a huge pain to get even a paintball gun since you need the same license to own a paintball gun as u need to own a real gun. So everytime i see someone using or owning a gun especially an AK it's like they own a Ferrari lol

i will never live in aus if i need a l license to fucking own a paintball gun

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Guns are kewl.

zOJqjST.gif

Highly overrated imo :D

But whatever bloats your goat and floats your boat. :P

Highly overrated imo :D

But whatever bloats your goat and floats your boat. :P

Probs because you see and use them all the time, it'd be like me saying to an American Skylines are overrated because i see them all the time.

LuigiNSMBW.png

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

fmZ9aV9.jpg
Here's my ugly mug.
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I'm gonna regret this, but screw it. If you really want to see my face, there it is. Remember, I warned you from my fugly face.

post-23506-0-80872100-1423832968_thumb.j

Why must my facial expressions suck?

post-23506-0-79677400-1423832717.jpg

EDIT: Aaaand I'm already regretting the first pic... GG me.

post-23506-0-79677400-1423832717.jpg

post-23506-0-80872100-1423832968_thumb.j

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm gonna regret this, but screw it. If you really want to see my face, there it is. Remember, I warned you from my fugly face.

attachicon.gif_MG_6176.JPG

attachicon.gif_MG_6180.JPG

Firstly even if you were the ugliest person on the world *not that you are* no one would judge you for it.

Secondly you are not ugly at all , I disagree.

I am not one to judge because people judge me all the times and i strive to be different.

attachicon.gif_MG_6176.JPG

attachicon.gif_MG_6180.JPG

That's average, lol. Not ugly.

Well I have a pic of myself as my profile picture, but here is a little more casual one

IMAG0009.jpg

Lol, dat cigar.

post-62428-0-54872700-1423845318_thumb.j

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

This is the first time in like 5 years I post a picture of myself on the internet. The pic is a few months old, I usually never take pictures of myself. 

are you sure?

one more spoiler to go

DSC_0331.JPG

You look like Clint from LazyGameReviews :D