Show Yourself [Image]

Message added by SansVarnic

Please do not quote photos.

This is the first time in like 5 years I post a picture of myself on the internet. The pic is a few months old, I usually never take pictures of myself. 

are you sure?

one more spoiler to go

DSC_0331.JPG

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I know how you feel...but I never get invited to parties, and if I did go I would be that awkward guy in the corner sitting in a chair

I was lucky enough to know alot of people there though, so they pulled me into these weird 5 person slow dance groups they had going. I still ended up discussing education with one of my friends there though lol.

I was lucky enough to know alot of people there though, so they pulled me into these weird 5 person slow dance groups they had going. I still ended up discussing education with one of my friends there though lol.

Like what dafuq are we supposed to talk about?

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I know, right? It's quite annoying to have all these girls around and not know what to tell them.

Comment on their clothes. Ask them how their day was. If they go to your shool, talk about how bad teacher X is. Etc. Etc. I was introverted in middle school and the beginning of high school but now am the complete opposite.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Comment on their clothes. Ask them how their day was. If they go to your shool, talk about how bad techer X is. Etc. Etc. I was introverted in middle school and the beginning of high school but now am the complete opposite.

This and its the small talk that helps in the long run.

@QuadNine  Don't play all your cards at once because then you have nothing left to discuss.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I imagined you as your avatar picture. I love paintball but none of my friends like it. I will post my pic tonight.

and how do you know that face is not hiding behind the mask?

Blarg

and how do you know that face is not hiding behind the mask?

Good point :).

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

0RpitNK.jpg

I'm the one in the red 

CPU i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z77A-G43 RAM 16GB Patriot Somthingortheother GPU XFX 7870 GHz Edition Case Corsair Vengeance C-70 Black Storage 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k + 1tb Seagate HDD PSU Corsair HX650  

Displays 2 old 1080p Acer and Samsung ones Cooling Corsair H60

† TTCF Member †

I know, right? It's quite annoying to have all these girls around and not know what to tell them.

I have this curse.

They don't call me good looking or anything but just 'cute'.

Like I'm a teddybear or something.

NO.  I AM NOT.

I'm the one in the red 

You just got Sarge'd.

I have this curse.

They don't call me good looking or anything but just 'cute'.

Like I'm a teddybear or something.

NO.  I AM NOT.

Are you sure?

Blarg

You just got Sarge'd.

Are you sure?

Yes, I'm sure.

You just got Sarge'd.

Are you sure?

Oh, shut up, Caboose. :P

CPU i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z77A-G43 RAM 16GB Patriot Somthingortheother GPU XFX 7870 GHz Edition Case Corsair Vengeance C-70 Black Storage 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k + 1tb Seagate HDD PSU Corsair HX650  

Displays 2 old 1080p Acer and Samsung ones Cooling Corsair H60

† TTCF Member †

Ok so I decided to upload my picture. I think I'm fugly but I have low self-esteem.

001_zpsf0sj8xec.png

My friend took the picture and made that caption.

468806_643425942560_49315227_o1_zpsn01mn

At the bar with my friends

IMG_2385_zps5up9vxge.jpg

On my Yamaha r6

Now you know.

Are you nerds need to get on my level.

fLo8V.jpg

You look like Charles Darwin

iFl0cSx.png

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

This is me feeling extra glamorous that day, I'm usually messier and with worst hair and wilder beard

883042_10151356090597473_2028489411_o.jp

I have seen this photo before.... Maybe in the last thread.

QL1lDli.jpg

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Real AK variant or airsoft?

both

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...